Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ How to loose a CEO in 10 days ❯ Let The Games Begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

How To Loose A CEO In 10 Days

Chapter 2

Let The Games Begin

"No, no, no, no, no!!!!" Seto told his brother as he turned back to face him; "anyone but her!" he pleaded.

"But big brother, you said you could make ANY girl fall in love with you, or was that a lie?" Mokuba asked giving him on of his own smirks.

"NO! It wasn't a lie… but… Gardener? Come on Mokuba, she hates me! She rather hit me over the head with the nearest heavy object than date me!" Seto said sliding down his seat.

"Well, you'll have to change that wont you… you only have 10 days big bro." Mokuba said standing from his seat, and he walked over to play some games.

"Oh great! This is going to be a long 10 days," he sighed and rose from his seat; " well... I'll start by being nice to her… yeah that'll work!" he said as he began to walk toward her table.

~~~~~~At Tea's table~~~~~~~

"So who's gonna be the lucky guy Tea?" Mandy asked taking a bite of her burger.

"I hadn't really thought of it, I mean there are plenty of guys at school who would die to go out with me but they all seem so easy don't you think?" Tea asked staring off into space.

"Yeah, you're right… we need to find someone who is going to be a challenge." Mandy stated with a mouthful of food, when she spoke a big dollop of sauce fell down her chin and Tea burst out laughing.

"Can I know what's so funny, or is it a private joke?" Tea stiffened as she recognized the voice of the arrogant CEO of Kaiba corp.

"Yes it is Kaiba! Now if you don't mind, we would like to finish our food in peace please!" Tea snorted without even looking around.

"I'm sorry Tea," Seto said, which surprised Tea, because he ACTUALY apologized AND he actually sounded sincere.

"Excuse me?" Tea said turning around in disbelief.

"I said I was sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt... it's just that… I was sitting a few tables over and I saw you and wanted to come and say hi." Seto said sitting down.

Tea was in shock; "ah… hi Kaiba," Tea said regaining some of her wits.

"Tea, please call me Seto, Kaiba sounds so… sinister and old." Seto said making a face, which made Tea laugh.

"Ok Seto, and did you know that was the first time you've ever used my name?" Tea said smiling.

Before he could stop himself he found himself smiling a genuine smile and replied; "yes… I suppose it is." He laughed.

Tea was so taken aback by this change in Seto; this was the first time she had ever seen him with a genuine smile, not a smirk on his face.

"Tea… I came over here for a reason." Seto said looking down.

Tea was confused, because Seto almost looked… embarrassed; "Oh… what did you want?" Tea asked a little confused.

"Well… I was… wondering if… if you would like to have… dinner with me?" He said a slight crimson color to his cheeks.

Tea was so shocked that she took in a little gasp; "You what?" she asked out of pure shock.

"I wanted to know if you would have dinner with me?" he said looking up, the hope and fear in his eyes made her heart melt.

"Yes Seto I would love to," She said with a smile.

"Great! Umm… how bout I pick you up at 8?" Seto asked rising from his seat.

"Sure," she said smiling; "that would be great!" she said as she waved goodbye.

As he walked away he said under his breath; "You're already falling in love with me Gardener," he said with a smirk.

While back at the table Tea had a smirk of her own firmly in place; "this is more perfect than I could ever ask for! Seto Kaiba I'm going to make you wish you were dead!" She said as the stood and left for her to get ready for her 'date' with Seto.

~~~~~~Tea's at 7:30~~~~~~

"How does this look?" Tea asked smoothing down a black dress.

"You look beautiful Tea, he's going to be knocked off his feet. "Mandy said with a grin. Tea was wearing her hair up in a messy bun, with a strand of hair either side of her face; a long black spaghetti strap dress, which crisscrossed at the back and had a slit up to mid thigh; silver spaghetti strap high heals and her make-up consisted of silver eye shadow, a light blush and the smallest amount of pink crystal lip gloss.

"You really think so?" she said turning around to see her full dress in the mirror.

"Yup! I really do… He's not going to know what hit him!" She grin and they laughed at how foolproof their plan seemed.

~~~~~~8 o'clock~~~~~~~

Seto arrived on time, as usual and stepped from the limo to be greeted by Mandy to Seto's surprise.

"Where's Tea?" he said getting a bit annoyed, he hated to wait.

"Have some patience Seto! It's all be worth it… I promise!" she said, just as she finished speaking Tea emerged from the house and Seto froze. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, /wait Seto!!!! You're not supposed to be falling for her!!! She's supposed to be falling for you!!!/ Seto said to himself.

"Hello Tea, you look beautiful!" he said taking her hand a giving it a gentle kiss, and before she could stop herself she found herself blushing slightly.

"Why thank you Seto, you don't look to bad yourself." She said with a grin and turned back to Mandy; "Now, you know what to do?" she asked and Mandy nodded.

"Ok, well it's time to go… our reservations are at 8:30 and we don't want to be late." Seto said opening the door for Tea.

"Why thank you Seto," She said as she entered the limo; "no we don't want to be late," she said with a grin, but her back was to Seto so he didn't see it. When they were both in the limo, they started off to their destination, and they both though, /this is where all the fun starts, let the games begin/ both were looking out the window so neither saw the smirk that had found it's way to both of their faces.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Yay for evilness! (laughs) ah this is a fun story to write ^_^…