Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I'm always watching... ❯ Silence ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:I don't own anyone or anything related to YGO.
 
Sonja: Hello again and welcome to yet another fanfic of my creation!!!
 
Evan: I'll be helping Sonja with this fic, because her usual partner, my oni-chan, Jake, is very busy doing fanfics of his own.
 
Sonja: Thanks to MY tutelage!! ^_^
 
Miranda: (find out who she is in the story) Are we ready to start yet?
 
Sara: (same with her) Hurry up! I don't want to wait.
 
Sonja: Have a little patience, my two feminine versions of YGO characters, all will be revealed…
 
Evan: On with the fic!!!
 
Sonja: A little tip, Evan: that's MY line!!!
 
Evan: oops!
 
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Prologue:
Silence
 
It was a misty night in Domino City. Some fog was creeping over the streets as the night went on. The street lights did little to cut through the fog. If you squinted lightly, you could make out a light inside one of the rather large houses on the street.
 
Then, at the 12th stroke of midnight, a sillueette of a young little girl was seen running up the driveway of the said house, her shrill giggle ringing through the night. She ran past the garden, stopping a while to gaze upon a topiary hedge of an elegant creature.
 
She giggled again, smiling at the large plant hedge, the creature's long neck craning over her ominously.
 
She turned to the driveway again, ran up to the front porch, and ran through the door. Then, another figure appeared, this time a woman, was seen prancing up the driveway, looked at the hedge, and smirked.
 
She took one last glance at the creature, and left a package on the doorstep of the large house. Then, she turned around and disappeared into thin air, as if she was never there…
 
Then, the little girl from earlier went through the door again to glance at the package. She read the label with a smile, giggling a little.
 
TO: Mokuba Kaiba
 
FROM: Sara…
 
The girl giggled happily and she too disappeared, just as the light inside the house was turned off.
 
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''
 
Sara: Oh, perfect prologue, Sonja, very spooky.
 
Miranda: Yeah! it's cool!
 
Sonja: Thanks, I've given it a lot of thought.
 
Evan: R&R and c'ya next chapter!!!