Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You ❯ Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hi, everyone! DJ here, and I'm writing to inform you all that my stories are now at the new sites that I posted up in my profile. So, if you want to check them out, do so. I miss all of your reviews. Anyway, this little songfic here is a… Yugi/Dark Magician Girl fanfic!! I want to see more of this pairing!

I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You by James Homer and Will Jennings from the movie The Mask of Zorro.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Moon so bright, night so fine

Keep your heart here with mine

Life's a dream we are dreaming

Eighteen year-old Yugi Moto, formerly #1 Duelist of them all, walked down the lonely sidewalks of Domino City. Long ago, he was once on top of the world. Then, his world came crashing down… and it hit him hard. After defeating Marik at Battle City tournament three months ago, he and Yami acquired all seven Millennium Items.

Yami regained his memories, and also a body of his own. Yugi and the others were happy that Yami was now whole again, and his own person. However, things slowly started to change. His friends drifted away from Yugi, and made their way to Yami. Everything that Yugi did; his sacrifice of a normal life to help Yami, saving the world, helping his friends… was all for naught.

Race the moon, catch the wind

Ride the night to the end

Seize the day, stand up for the light

Watching the broken, silently weeping hero was a certain blonde, busty magician going by the name of Mana. She was the Dark Magician Girl, and it hurt her deeply to see Yugi down… and her not being able to help or comfort him due to her being a Duel Monster, and unable to come forth to the human world without Yami's permission.

'I maybe a creature of darkness, but it hurts me so to see a brilliant light like his slowly dying away.', she thought sadly and bitterly. She had been watching over Yugi for quite some time, and had grown to love his personality and inner light. "You are my hero, Yugi. I just… wish you knew that.", she whispered to the image of the young man.

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

If that is all in life I ever do

I will want nothing else to see me through

If I can spend my lifetime loving you

She wanted to go down, carry Yugi off to a peaceful place, and just hold him for all that she was worth. She had seen on how his generosity and heart and aided him; when he first met his two former friends Joey and Tristen, helped the ungrateful brunette Téa Gardner by following her dreams instead of working away at a burger restraunt, completed the Millennium Puzzle and freed Yami…

Chose to follow the path that destiny laid out for him (not ignoring it and turning away), risked his health and life in the Shadow Realm to aid Yami to defeat Pegasus, converted Duke from rude and obnoxious to friend-level, taught Mai Valentine the true value of friendship and trust, gave Joey the prize money to him to help his sister Serenity, sparred Seto's life when Yami was willing to let him fall…

Heroes rise, heroes fall

Rise again, win it all

In your heart, can you feel the glory

Mana remembered all of the times Yugi helped his friends, impacting and improving their lives immensely. Now, he was reduced to just throwaway junk. When Yami regained his body, he assumed that Yugi's duty as his vessel was complete. Now, he didn't need him anymore.

Slowly, Yugi's friends drifted to the ex-pharaoh. They all left Yugi behind in the dust, wanting to be with the person who really dueled. Mana saw the rise and fall of hero Yugi, who was now walking in the rain and cold wind towards the outskirts of Domino City. "Yugi… you will rise again from this. To a level far beyond Yami! I know it!", she cried out softly to the image.

Through our joy, through our pain

We can move worlds again

Take my hand, dance with me

Yugi, as he was walking/limping in the harsh cold weather, swore he heard a voice speak to him. "Huh?", he asked softly, looking around to see on who called him. Nobody to notice, thus he assumed that it was just the wind. Sighing heavily, he started once again on the road out of Domino City

"It's… It's time that I leave this city, and start anew.", he told himself as he walked on. His plan was to go into the deep forest that lied well beyond Domino City limits. To go in there, and try to find a new sense of purpose in his life. "My destiny is done here. Now… I have to start over.", he sobbed to himself as he pushed on.

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

If that is all in life I ever do

I will want nothing else to see me through

If I can spend my lifetime loving you

Mana couldn't take it anymore, and she fled up to her room in the large pyramid that was set up in the Shadow Realm. She threw herself on the plush, soft bed and just started to cry her heart out. "Its not fair! It's not fair that he's been reduced to this!", she sobbed into her pillow.

Since the human world rejected him, she would gladly bring him to the Shadow Realm. There, all would treat him with respect and dignity. Most importantly, she would give him her heart and love, just wanting so bad to love and soothe the trouble youth. However, the thought was just not possible… at the moment.

Though we know we will never come again

Where there's love, life begins

Over and over again

Her room then started to slowly dissolve, but her still lying on her bed. She looked up from her tear-soaked pillow, and gasped on what was happening. She stood up, and was soon face-to-face with the three Egyptian God monsters; Obelisk, Slifer, and The Winged Dragon of Ra!!

"My Lord and Lady!", she exclaimed before bowing deeply. Slifer just growled slightly, ordering the woman to lift her head. The monster then stated in a clear, female voice, "We have heard you prayers and cries, child. Thus, we shall grant you your wish.".

Mana couldn't believe it. The Egyptian God monsters had heard her prayers, and was now going to bring Yugi to their realm. However, Obelisk said, "However, we cannot bring a human to the Shadow Realm. But, we can send a Duel Monster to the human world.".

Save the night, save the day

Save the love, come what may

Love is worth everything we pay

The Winged Dragon of Ra then asked, "Mana, are you willing to risk losing what abilities and powers you have now? Would you throw away your position as a Duel Monster to go to the human known as Yugi Moto?". Mana didn't even hesitate as she answered, "Yes, I am. I am willing to give up everything… to have everything.".

The Egyptian God cards understood what she meant, then started to concentrate hard. Soon, Mana was engulfed in a golden light and was elevated upward! Slowly, her costume melted away. She was briefly naked, before normal clothing was adorned on her. In a few minutes, it was done. Even though her hair and eyes stayed the same, it was now complete… she was human!

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

If it that is all in life I ever do

I will want nothing else to see me through

If I can spend my lifetime loving you

Slifer declared, "You are now human. You are no longer one of us.". Obelisk added, "However, because of your unselfish wish and actions, we will grant you this.". With his powers, he easily opened a window to the human world. The vision was settled about 240 miles west of Domino City, deep in the woods.

Suddenly, a large mansion materialized in the woods! It was unmistakably Japanese style, where even a lord would live in. It covered 80 acres, and was kept in the traditional Japanese way back in the feudal era. "This, we give to you. A new home for you, an adequate money supply, and also servants to see to your needs.", the golden dragon declared.

~Epilogue~

It was near morning when Yugi finally made it to the woods. He was racked with hunger, pain, and was shivering cold and wet. "I-I m-made it.", he mumbled out before falling to the ground from exhaustion. Before he passed out, he saw some figures slowly and gracefully walking towards him. By the shadow outline, they were all women. One of them stood out from the rest… a familiar, beautiful blonde woman.

A few hours later, he came to. He found himself being enveloped by something warm and soft. He opened his eyes slowly, and saw that he was covered a large, very soft and thick quilt of elaborate design. He slowly sat up, and saw he was in a traditional-style Japanese room, but decorated with objects and furniture that reminded him of medieval English castles.

Silently, the door slid open and entered two beautiful, busty women wearing traditional white kimonos with red lining. They parted some to allow another person to enter the doorway, and when Yugi saw her, his breath was taken away. A breath-taken beauty stood before him, a warm smile gracing her face and her eyes shining with pure love and admiration.

"We found you passed out on the road, young one. My servants and myself brought you here to my home, so you could heal well.", the blonde lady told him. Her movements were slow, graceful, and hypnotic. She was like the image of the "perfect" Japanese woman, only blonde rather then ebony hair.

Yugi cleared his throat, after staring a bit, and blushed brightly. "T-Thank you. I'm grateful that you found me, Miss.", he said while bowing his head. The woman's smile widened slightly as she replied, "You are quite welcome. By the way, my name is Mana. Mana Eternum, and I am lady of this mansion.".

Yugi was surprised that a graceful beauty like herself was living in the woods all alone. Well, she had her servants, but he knew what he meant. "Thank you, my Lady. My name is Yugi, Yugi Moto.", he said. "But now, I must go.", he stated. He didn't want to impose on her, thinking he might only be a burden to her and the others. When he tried to get up, the smiling servant girls walked up and gently pushed him back down.

Mana walked towards the confused man and sat down next to him. "Its okay, young man. I would love it if you would stay with me, to keep me company and all.", she told him warmly. She then added delicately, "Besides, I have a feeling that you do not have any where else to go.".

Yugi looked down, sadness enveloping him when he remembered on why he was in the forest in the first place. After some moments, he sighed softly and stated, "Alright, I will stay. But, only because you asked me.". Mana's heart was soaring, but she kept it well hidden. She then gave Yugi a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Welcome to your new home then, Master Yugi.".

So, there you have it. Yugi Moto, once a broken and left teenager, now lord over an entire mansion area filled with nothing but beautiful, busty, sexy women servants. However, there were many of them… but only one soon captured his heart and love later on. Guess on what she was?

(Author's Notes: I kinda borrowed the idea from a fanfic called Dreams of Sakura from the Ranma ½ series. Check it out, it's pretty good. You'll also have an idea on what Yugi becomes in the future.

Now, what do you all think of Mana's wish? Her sacrifice on becoming human? And also, Yugi's new life as a lord over a manor? What would you do, if Yugi's life had gone down like that? And finally, what do you think he'll become in this new life of his; a businessman, a martial artist, or something else?

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!

P.S: Please, make more Yugi/DMG fanfics! Any rating will do, and I just want to see more!)