Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You ❯ One ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hello, everyone. This epilogue here is due to the request of one, K.C. Whitestar. She promised that if I finished this fanfic, she would update "Hope What's That". So, here it is!

Yugi: The song is from the soundtrack Pokemon: The Movie 2000. It's called One by Denisse Lara. It's actually pretty good.

Darien: So, without further to do, enjoy this epilogue! If you have a chance, check out DJ's latest fanfic! Its bound to surprise you all.

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Epilogue

Mana Eternum was sitting in the main garden, which was in the middle of the large mansion, now called Mana Manor. She was situated near a large, clear water pond that was teeming with little koi fish. 'It has been six months… since I became human. Since I was allowed to help my love.', the beautiful former Duel Monster thought.

She chuckled on what had transpired three months ago. You see, Yugi had never had much luck with women. Aside from being shy, he was rejected countless times because of his size. Due to that, his confidence was at a all-time low. However, she and the rest of the servant women (60 in all), worked hard and long into bringing him out of his shell.

They took advantage of his protective and caring instincts. Each and every single female in the manor slowly started to form a bond with Yugi. Instead of him seeing them as servants, he saw them as friends. Bit by bit, day by day, he started to become more comfortable around them. Even to those that used… extreme measures an attempt to free him of his shy shell.

One of these women was a 5'7, dark-crimson haired beauty by the name of Aya. She had a figure that would make even Tina Armstrong green with envy, and was also a master of ninjitsu. Plus, she was Yugi's personal bodyguard and teacher of the martial arts on Mana's orders.

Another one was Ichi, Yugi's personal maid. She was about 5'6, her hair the lightest of purple, and also a figure to die for. Instead of an alarm clock, it was her that woke Yugi up every morning and also making sure he slept well during the evening. Though she was not as much well endowed as the rest of them, she had beauty and a kind demeanor to more then make up for it.

Mana was brought out of her journey down Memory Lane by Aya, whom seemingly appeared out of nowhere in front of her. "My Lady, Master Yugi is coming back from work.", she reported in. Although Yugi was a gentleman and treated everyone like a friend, she took her protection over him seriously. As with Mana, she thought Yugi should be protected at all costs.

"Have Kita prepare lunch for him. I can only imagine how hungry he is right now.", Mana told Aya. The ninja woman bowed in respect, then disappeared like the wind. Kita was the main chef of manor, and her cooking was excellent. She loved to prepare all sorts of meals for Yugi, and would have huge amounts for him.

Mana, Ichi, and soon Aya stood at the front gate to await Yugi's presence. In a few minutes, he showed up over the road horizon. He was walking slowly, a bit tired from his part-time job but satisfied nonetheless. Mana found an all-girls college about 8 miles west of the mansion, which was also a very prestigious one.

So, she had Yugi enroll in it as a tutor. Thus, he worked part-time on the campus to a number of female students. Since his grades were excellent at Domino City High School, and was of age, the school accepted him. He tutored in nearly all subjects, and with his kind and caring nature, he was endeared by many of the students.

Yugi saw the three women waiting for him at the gate, smiled as best he could and waved at them. He worked from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., so he was very tired. "H-Hi, everyone.", he said as he approached them. The students, many having a large crush on Yugi, just ran him ragged. It was all in good fun, so Yugi had no complaints. The students, and the ones at one, didn't fight over Yugi as most girls would do. Rather, they shared him and respected him greatly.

Yugi had changed, more physically in any case. He was now 5'9, which was very tall in his case. Because of his intense training with Aya, he developed a slight muscular build. But, he stayed mainly slim and trim. He was slowly acquiring a six-pack, but he didn't care. His physical appereance, combined with his caring and humble nature, he was really a man any woman could ask for.

"How was your day, Master Yugi?", Ichi asked. Her voice was light and melodious, like an angel's voice.

Yugi replied, "It was a bit hectic, but it was fun.". He then added, "By the way, the Astronomy club is coming here again to look at the stars tonight.".

Mana smiled warmly at Yugi, and when he saw it, he returned the gesture. Although he had gotten close to many of the women at the mansion, he was a lot closer to Mana. The beautiful Lady stated, "Lunch is nearly ready, Yugi. Come, rest and wash up.".

He nodded his head and walked with all three of them to the home. When he got inside, the many busty female servents greeted their Master warmly. Yugi merely smiled and waved at them all as he went upstairs to take a bath.

Aya smiled coyly and asked, "Mind if I take a bath with you too, Master Yugi?". She had done this before many times, which really brought out the blush in Yugi. She would sneak in and bathed with him, letting him scrub her with soap or body wash. Aya was also stubborn too, doing it so many times much to Yugi's protesting. Now, he knew it would be pointless to argue with her.

He shook his head in a playful manner and replied, "Even if I said no, you would still take one with me anyway.". It never got around to be serious, just some playful teasing by the ninja beauty. She chuckled and went upstairs with him. Mana just looked on at the two banter, shaking her head with a small smile on her lips.

She went to her quarters to go over some things, when a tall, pretty woman entered quietly. Her name was Natsumi, a 5'5 raven-haired beauty that looked almost ethereal. She was under orders by Mana to keep a close observation of Yugi's former friends in Domino City.

"Lady Mana, I have the report here. Would you like to hear it?", she asked. Mana nodded, sitting down on a pillow in the middle of her room to hear Natsumi out.

Natsumi stated softly, "Yami Moto is currently still the #1 Dueliest in the world, but it seems he has fallen on bad times. With the game slowly declining, his popularty has dwindled some. Now, he is working for Kaiba Corps. on developing more cards for the game.".

This brought a smile to Mana's face. She could actually picture the once high and mighty phroaoh, now working for his #1 rival. Now, he would have to earn a living and work for it.

The woman continued, "Téa Garnder's career as a dancer failed badly when she tried out for the Domino City dance studio. With little support from the others, she altered her plans and is now a worker at Burger World. In addition, Joey Wheeler and Tristen Taylor's dueling careers also came to end as well. Now, they are working part-time in the Domino City bay docks.".

Mana's smile continued to widen more as she heard about Yugi's former friends downfall. 'Strange. Some months ago, they were on top of the world when they decided to betray Yugi. Now, it seems that their world is now crashing down.', she thought. To her, it was good.

More news; Mai Valentine was now a model for a big time fashion agency in America. Unfortunatly, scandel and press seemed to follow her at every turn. Thus, her life was one big headache. Duke Devillin's dice game was a hit, but it was also losing some of its popularty. One by one, each of Yugi's former friends suffered great setbacks and were seemingly worse off after they left Yugi.

"Thank you for the report, Natsumi. You may go now.", Mana said.

Natsumi bowed to her Lady, then left quietly. When she was gone, Mana looked up to her east wall, where a giant portrat of Yugi was hung at. She spoke to it softly, "You have come so far Yugi, far from your fall. Just like your adventures in the past, you've bounced back and now are making something for yourself.".