Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inevitable ❯ Letters of Acceptance ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! Or Harry Potter, but I do own Jade Kaiba, Faizah and the Millenium Choker.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

-Chapter Two-

Letters of Acceptance

It had been exactly four years since the trip to England and the Kaiba siblings hadn't returned since then. Mokuba and Jade were really close to persuading Seto at one point but he always kept reminding them that he had important work to do and so we couldn't take them back to England. Eventually Jade and Mokuba dropped the subject of England and went on with their lives.

It was nearing the end of the school day, the teacher droned on about a war in some far off country and how they should be more preservative about their resources or something to help out the soldiers. But no one in particular was really listening to the teacher, they all sat there doing whatever they wanted basically.

The black haired girl stared out the window at the streets below, she had been stuck in that same seat all day with nothing worth while to do. She glanced over at the sandy platinum blonde haired boy, Marik. In her opinion he was the hottest boy in the whole school, sure they were good friends and all but she knew that he didn't think about her the same way she thought about him.

She then turned her attention to her friend Yugi, who was dueling Joey who her brother called 'The Mutt'. Although she and Joey were ok friends and she always stuck up for her friends, she just never could help but crack a smile every time her brother called him that.

Tick tock tick…Briiinnnggg

"Finally!" Jade grinned and jumped up from her seat along with all the other students in the class room and ran out the door into the hallway.

"So Jade, what're we going to do this weekend?" The silver-white haired boy asked.

"Not sure Ryou. I'm sure we'll find something to do though." She replied as she and her group of three friends walked towards her house. Of the small group there was: Ryou the white haired British boy, Yugi the tri-color haired boy, and Marik the Egyptian boy that Jade had a crush on.

They walked in silence, not knowing what to talk about all the way to Kaiba Manor. When they arrived at the gates it immediately opened after Jade stated her name and they proceeded up the long drive-way. Eventually they came to the front door, (After what seemed like forever by was actually about 10 minutes) once Jade opened it she dropped her bookbag by the stairs.

"You have some mail Miss Jade." One of the maids came out of the kitchen and handed Jade four letters, which she scanned through until she came to the one addressed to her. She handed the other three to Yugi, Ryou and Marik.

"Huh….what's this Jade?" Yugi asked looking at the letter with his name on it, she told them to read it, which they did.

School of magic, ne? Hmm, this should be very interesting. Bakura chuckled from his soul room.

Do you think that this could be some kind of prank, Faiz? Jade asked her yami through their mind-link.

I think that this is very much real Hikari. Faizah replied to her light.

If you say so…. Jade trailed off and then snapped back to reality and stared at the letter then back at her friends.

"So, what'd Yami say, Yugi?" Marik said while turning to look at their short friend Yugi.

"He thinks that it is real and that we should go because it would be a good experience for us." Yugi replied happily.

"Same with Faizah." Jade said. Just then Kaiba walked into the mansion with Mokuba close at his side. He glared at Marik, Yugi and Ryou and walked over to Jade.

"What are they doing here?" He asked, hatred evident in his tone.

"Seto that doesn't matter right now, see we got these really odd letters saying that we've been accepted to 'Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry' . And-" She was cut off by her older brother (by five minutes I mind you).

"And you think its real?" Seto laughed, a cold taunting laugh. Everyone in the room glared at him.

"We don't think it's real Seto, we know it's real." Jade growled.

"Well we're going to go and check it out, are you going to let Jade come or not?" Marik asked, stepping forward.

"It doesn't matter whether or not Seto'll let me 'cause I'm going whether he likes it or not." Jade grinned and stood beside Marik.

"…Fine…you can go Jade but where is it at?" He finally gave in.

"Umm….England." She said glancing down at the letter.

"Well, then I guess you'll be going back to that house after all." He smirked.

"huh? …Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that place!" She jumped up and hugged her brother.

"What're you talking about?" The three others raised a brow at her actions.

"Oh, ya see about four years ago we had a house built in England for like a place to go when we needed a vacation or something. Well after it was finished we checked it out and we met this boy our age named Harry Potter and me and Mokuba told him that we'd be back soon although we haven't gone back, no thanks to Seto. So now we'll get to see Harry again, that is if he still lives next door to the house." She grinned and then walked back over to her friends calmly.

"Ok, well, when do we leave and how do we get there?" Ryou questioned.

"Well, we leave in about a week and I suppose we take one of Kaiba Corps. Jets. "She looked pleadingly at her brother who sighed and nodded.

"Ok, well now that we've got that all settled out I have to go and tell Ishizu so she won't think that I've gone out to conquer the world or something." Marik said in a serious tone as he waved goodbye and left.

"Yeah, and I have to go and tell my Grandpa, I'll see ya later Jade." Yugi smiled and left, Ryou following him after saying his 'goodbye' too.

"Well, since they're gone I might as well go upstairs and start my packing." Jade sighed and walked upstairs to her room.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

R+R and please no flames anyway that was….Chappie 2 ^^ YAY!