Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Struggles ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: a statement disclaiming something, especially responsibility...that is I am doing for Yu-gi-oh >.>...I own nothing go away evil lawyers of doom!


Warning: This chapter contains bad language and possible adult situations that may not be suitable for children...wow that sounded like a tv ad -__-;; I need to get out more.

A.N- I would like to apologize for the long wait for story updates. Due to personal issues and other business. FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!!! *begs on hands and knees*

Malik-Light


Chapter 10- Ryou’s P.O.V

As I walk out of Bakura’s room I cannot help but sniffle back a few tears. Joey and Bakura? How did I...how could I have not known. I’m such a fool for thinking that something may have been between me and my dark. He’s just a overprotective big brother figure. Or was he? He did come to Kaiba’s after me, but then again he was with Joey. I let out a sigh of defeat. There’s no use and trying to tell myself they are not together when all the evidence points to the opposite. Shaking my head a few strands of my white hair fell into my eyes. I feel ill all of a sudden. Looking around with a sad expression painted on my pale face I try to fight back some tears.

“When you repress or suppress those things which you don't want to live with, you don't really solve the problem because you don't bury the problem dead- you bury it alive...” A calm voice said from behind me. As I turn to see who it is, I smile lightly upon realization.

“Malik...” I whisper and run to the sandy haired Egyptian. He gives a kind smile and winks one of his lavender orbs at me. He crosses his arms over his chest and leans back on the receptionists desk. “What are you doing here?”

“Got word of the accident through that kid brother of Kaiba’s...he’s calling everyone telling them what happened, surprisingly the pharaoh was rather upset at the news of the tomb robber getting struck down..” the tanned skin teen mused. “The other’s should be here shortly, I was in the neighbourhood so I thought I might as well stop by and heckle the poor sap.”

“What a great friend...” I chuckle softly but the smile and light laughter quickly fades as the thought of Bakura injured hits me again followed by the fact he had said Joey’s name.

“It's remaining alive and active inside of you.”

“What is?”

“Your problem...whatever it is”

“Oh...”I said softly and force a smile on my face. Shifting uneasily under his penetrating gaze, he was trying to read me I could feel it. Trying to think of something else to talk about I look to the waiting room for Seto and Joey. Tilting my head in confusion I raised an eyebrow.

“Ryou? What’s the matter?” Malik questioned raising from his current leaning position on the desk, which caused the nurse working at the desk to give an indignant ‘hmph’.

“Seto and Joey are gone...” I shrugged and looked back to the nurse at the desk. Her cheery red cheeks and short blond hair made her seem rather approachable and she seemed to be an observant individual. “Excuse me Miss...” before I could finish my sandy blond haired friend pushed me out of the way.

“Yes, Miss..”he paused to read her name tag “Nancy..How are we today? We are looking very lovely today I must say,” flashing the nurse a wink Malik smiled and leaned on her desk again. Malik always was a flirt when it came to the ladies and gentleman. Yes, Malik was bi-sexual, but this was not the time nor the place to be flirting. Plus, she had to be twice his age. Pulling on his shirt gently I whispered,

“Malik..” which was ignored entirely. Rolling my eyes I sighed knowing all to well how this was going to turn out. Scenario one: Malik gets slapped. Scenario two: Malik gets lead into a false sense of security, then slapped. Or scenario three: Malik just gets all out bitched at, then beaten up bad, which ends in a slap. All of which ends with a slap and a bruised ego I might add. He just never learned.

“I was wondering if a pretty lady like yourself could tell me if you happened to see a tall, blue eyed, brunet who looks like he has a permanent stick up his ass walking around here, with some shaggy looking blond dude who makes the stereotypical ‘white trash’ look like gold, did you?” He said casually looking at his nails then back to the now small nurse who seemed to be trying her best to keep her cool and be as professional as possible at the moment. Shaking my head I hit the lavender eyed teen in the arm. “Ouch...Ryou dammit, hold on a second...”

“Yes, sir I did see two gentleman walk down that hall to the left there..” The blond nurse said as she glared daggers at the tanned skin Egyptian.

“Sweet, thanks hunny you’re a life saver...hey Nancy why don’t you give me your number and we could hook up or something?”

The nurse gasped in surprise.

“Malik...that was uncalled for, I am sorry Miss for all the trouble he has caused you,” I smile at the poor woman who casually flashed her wedding ring and blushed. Dragging Malik away from the desk I frowned. “What’s the matter with you?!”

“Hey...she was cute,” he tried to justify his action and smirked. “Oh she wanted me..”

“Yes Malik, that married woman who had to be twice your age wanted you....ego maniac” I roll my chocolate brown eyes at the comment. Pulling him down the hallway the kind nurse pointed out I looked around casually.

“Seto? ...Joey?” I question loudly. Malik rolled his eyes and stayed quiet at the moment, figuring that he probably shouldn’t have made his presence known yet. Stopping at the end of the hall I heard a loud thud coming from one of the vents above. Looking up along with my sandy haired friend I furrowed my eyebrows. “What do you suppose that was?”

“Rats?” Reasoned the my companion. Rolling my eyes I threw my hands up in protest.

“Rats? That’s too loud of a noise to be rats Malik,” Scratching the back of my head I turned to look at him.

“Big mutant rats?”

“Big ...mutant...rats...uh huh”

“Hey you never know, it IS a hospital...all those chemicals and shit, rats could have gotten into them!”

“Sure..”

“Ok you know the whole alligators in the sewers of New York thing? It could be like ‘The Mutant Rats of Dominion Hospital’”

“Uh huh...”

“Shut up Ryou!”

“You started it...”

“Dammit all to Ra, shut up!”

Letting out a small chuckle I here some shuffling coming from inside a nearby janitors closet. Raising an eyebrow to Malik, he nods and we both lean in and listen. Pausing for a moment cussing and muttering could be heard from inside the closet. The lavender eyed teen with me snickered as he knew that cussing anywhere.

“Shh...” I hushed him and knocked hesitantly on the door. “Uh..Seto?”

“Hey hard ass ya in there?” Malik teased and chuckled to himself waiting for the CEO’s response.

“Ryou? Is that you?” the cold voice responded from behind the door. “Is that 2 cent whore who can’t make up his mind about his sexual preference with you?” he voice growled as he neared closer to the door.

“Uh...um...yes?” I whisper and cringe at the thought of what Seto might do when he got out of the closet and saw Malik. But then again, if something were to happen, this was a hospital..right?

“Hey hey now sunshine think about what you say, because by the looks of things it seems as though your locked in a closet and your only way out is one of us..” the tanned skinned teen said with a smirk. “Unless of course your ‘busy’ in there and we should come back later?”

“Fuck you Malik, Ryou open the damn door!” the brunet screamed. Knowing Kaiba there was going to be hell to pay if I didn’t. But just what was in doing in a janitor’s closet anyways?

“Uh..Seto? Is Joey in there with you?” I questioned cautiously. My hand lay on the door handle for the time being, glancing over to the Egyptian who bit his lip from keeping for laughing, I sighed.

“Probably, and more then likely fucked his brains out too,” whispered the teen.
“I heard that you bastard!” raged the cerulean eyed teen from inside the closet prison. Smiling evilly the lavender eyed teen continued on.

“I know who my father is thank you very much...unlike some.”

“Malik...” I whisper softly.

“I hear broom sticks work well Kaiba...or hey wait better yet you got a stool in there? Turn it upside down,” Malik burst out laughing at his own joke as always. Being as sick as the joke was I shook my head and rolled my eyes yet again. I seem to be doing that a lot lately, especially with Malik around. “But if you are going to engage in sexual intercourse Kaiba, just remember the saying..sex is a lot like fishing, you never know what you might catch, especially with Wheeler. No one wants fleas.”

“Malik stop, that’s not appropriate or polite,” I reprimanded my companion as my hand was still fixed on the door knob. Loud growling could be heard from inside the closet now as the brunet started pounding on the door hard.

“Malik I will fucking kill you as soon as I get out of here and, gawd dammit Ryou open this piece of shit door!”

“But...Seto, do you know where Joey is?” I asked again, hoping to get an answer this time. But before the cerulean eyed teen could answer a loud thud was once again heard from the ceiling vent, along with a painful moan. “What was that?”

“That would be Wheeler...” grunted the CEO.

“Oh my Ra...you fucked Joey so hard he got stuck in the vent! You sick bastard!” screamed the tanned skinned teen. My eyes went wide at the comment that seemed to stop all the doctor’s and nurses in the hallway to look in our direction with mixed reactions of utter disgust, shock and some even laughed.

“Malik!” I shouted and blushed at all the attention we were getting. Hearing more moaning and louder thuds from the ceiling I turned a beat red and was about to speak when Malik pushed me out of the way as a damp Joey Wheeler crashed down through one of the vents. Landing on my back I sat up in shock. Raising an eyebrow my Egyptian friend studied the pile on the ground.

“Damn...see Ryou I told you rats,” he smirked and crossed his arms.

“Ugh....” the blond moaned and rubbed the back of his head from his landing spot on the hospital ground.

“Are you ok Joey?” I asked in a worried tone and crawled over to him. Malik leaned down and picked the tattered teen up and smiled.

“Hey dog breath, way to make an entrance there champ,” mused the sandy haired blond as he dusted off the honey eyed teen.

“I am a little sore but uh...thanks Malik?” Joey asked as he cracked his back. “What’ca doin’ here?”

“Sore eh? I wonder what you were doing...or should I say ‘who’ you were doing..” Pausing for a moment to smirk Malik brushed some of his hair out of his face. “But as for me, I am visiting that two bit hack of a tomb robber, what’s it to ya?” Joey growled at the comment and clenched his fists.

“Hey now, guys let’s try not to fight please,” I stood up slowly and smiled to Joey kindly. “As long as your ok then we should get Seto out of the closet now.” I nodded and turned back to the door. Placing my hand on the handle I can hear more grumbling and incoherent mumbling from inside. “Kaiba are you alright?”

“Fine, get me out now,” ordered the Kaiba Corp CEO. Pulling on the door handle roughly I closed my eyes. Bloody hell, this thing was jammed pretty good. Panting a bit after a minute or so of trying I requested help for my other two friend and motioned for them to pull with me. All three of us took hold of the handle and turned, pulled, twisted and groaned with all our might. Sweating now I looked to Malik who was hunched over and Joey who scratched the back of his head.

“Well..shit,” the lavender eyed teen was first to speak. “That thing is jammed damn good isn’t it?”

“Get the Janitor,” Seto spoke in an eerie tone that had hidden meaning. A meaning that said, I will kill all of you, rip you limb from limb and make sure no one finds the body if you don’t get me out right now.

“Where is the Janitor anyways?” Joey asked looking around, not seeing anyone who looked like a janitor at all.

“Get him paged you fool!”

“Woah, Woah wait a tic, I think I can open this,” Malik reasoned as he cracked his knuckles. Looking at the honey eyed teen I sighed and open my mouth to speak as he took hold of the door and placed a foot on the wall. Pulling and tugging very hard his face turned a red colour in frustration.

“Malik all three of us, can’t open it what makes you...AHH MALIK!” I shouted as the Egyptian tumbled to the floor with the door handle in his hand. “Look what you did?!” Blinking a few times the dirty blond damp teen turned to the tanned skinned teen on the floor.

“Holy snikees Malik, you broke the damn door handle off!”

“Well shit...looks like I did,” mused the lavender eyed teen from the floor as he casually tossed the door handle up and down like a ball.

“You..You...You fucking cocksucker! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE!” Raged the brunet as he pounded on the door and looked through the whole where the door handle use to be.

“Easy there Kaiba, relax, we’ll get the janitor,” I reassured him and tried to calm him down. The last thing I needed was a raging Kaiba and a broken down door to add to the hospital bill.

“Yah, chillax there buddy, go masturbate or something for now,” Malik added as he stood up and continued to toss the door handle up and down for his own amusement. Joey feeling rather helpless at the moment decided that he would go find the janitor.

“I’ll go get da janitor paged, don’t worry Kaiba, Joey Wheeler is on da case.”

“....Why do I not feel comforted by this..” mumbled the CEO threw the door. Truly if Joey was going to get the janitor paged it might take awhile but I couldn’t leave Malik alone with Kaiba. That I knew couldn’t happen, someway or another that door would come down and my Egyptian friend would be dead by the time I got back. Sighing I sat back down on the ground. This was going to take awhile...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pheonix: ...Holy shit I updated
*All look stunned”

Bakura: You..your still alive?!

Seto: I thought she passed on awhile ago...damn I wasted 5 dollars on a condolence card for nothing

Ryou: *dusts cobwebs off self* It Truly has been a long time

Joey: Cripes your telling me, I was stuck in a fucking vent!

Malik: *bursts out laughing* ahhh you all suck!

Pheonix: Hey now, let’s play nice everyone, and Malik I can write you out somehow or kill you if you want?

Malik: O.O

Pheonix: Thought so...

Ryou: So you started the next chapter right?

Seto: Doubtful..we’ll be on the shelf for another few months guarantee

Bakura: Yupp yupp and I’m still crippled...

Pheonix: Ya ya whatever, but to those who do read this blabber at the end of each chapter, I am sorry and please review! Until next time ^__^ Ja ne!