Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Inner Struggles ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Own nothing, no sue...please? *begs* PWWEEAASSSEEE?! *insert puppy dog eyes here*
Warning: This chapter contains sexual content, and major YAOI! In other words...if you don't like guy on guy action in sexual situations, do not read! Also contains swearing, but if you read any of the other chapters you'd know that already. So beware of the graphic LEMON! Also, this is my first lemon..please be nice! ^_^ ;;
long awaited Chapter 9...oy
's P.O.V

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT. What the hell am I doing?! I just kissed THE Seto Kaiba. I open my eyes slightly and look the tall brunet. What have I done? I'm really gonna get it now. I slowly break the sweet kiss and move away from the cerulean eyed teen, and cringe waiting for an impact of a punch or some kind of violent blow but none came.

"Aren't you gonna hit me?" I question in a whisper and look at the CEO who just stares, eyes slightly glazed over, almost in a daze. Wait, hold on a tic...Kaiba in a daze? I must be seeing things.

"K-Kaiba?" I ask again slightly louder this time it grabs his attention and looks at me with emotionless eyes. Ah shit..way to go Joey, smooth move, now not only will ya get your ass kicked by Kaiba, but now he knows you like him and blew your chance to be with him...EVER! honey brown eyes meet with the floor sadly as I shiver slightly, remembering that my clothes are still soaking wet. Why did they have to have the air conditioning on? Stupid hospital, it's like they want ya to get sick or something. And now I have perky nipples! CRAP!

"Why did you do that?" a cold voice comes from the brunet breaking my mental rant. I gaze up at the cerulean eyed teen with teary eyes.

"I...I thought it was ..obvious," I say sadly and rubs my arms trying to keep whatever warmth I have left inside my body there. My eyes still searching his but getting nothing. Nothing but ice. I should have known. Ice had surrounded his heart, few had been able to break through it. Only his brother, had been able too. Why would I be any different from anyone else? I sniff and look back to the uninteresting tiled floor only to hear footsteps. I look up to see him, Kaiba, inches from my face. I blush. Then suddenly, he does something I totally wasn't expecting. After what seemed like eternity of us, eyes locked into each other's he kisses me back. His strong arms encircling my slim waist. Oh gods this feels so good.
shudder as he runs his long slender fingers up and down my sides, deepening the kiss. I let out a moan of excitement. He tastes so good, the scent of his strong cologne fills my nostrils. Oh how I want him. His tongue probes my mouth quickly. He's had to have done this before. After several minutes, he takes his tongue from my mouth and I give a soft moan of protest. He backs off breathing ragged.take this to another room, shall we?" came Seto's husky voice, his strong arms still wrapped around my wet torso. I nod numbly, slightly breathless. What's happening? This is all happening too fast. One minute Kaiba says I don't need someone like him, the next we're ..making out in a hospital waiting room?! Not that I'm complaining mind you but, still....a little weird.
it get's too heavy..Warning: LEMON AHEAD!)
drags me down the long hallway, desperately trying to find some kind of room for us to continue this pleasure, I'm sure both of us want. Well I know I do...really badly. Ack! Hentai Joey! I mentally slap myself as the CEO looks around suspiciously then opens a slightly jarred door and peaks in. I follow suit and blink as I glace around the interior of the room.

"...a janitor's closet?" I manage to squeak out.

"Better then the hallway where everyone can see, ne?" the brunet retorts as he closes the door swiftly. I gulp, and back up slowly knocking over a broom in the process.

"Oops.." I whisper glancing back at the cerulean eyed teen as he stalks over to me, predatory look in his eyes. As if I were his prey and he was coming in for the kill. I freeze as he lunges and takes me into his arms again and kisses me hungrily. I return the kiss a hundred percent as he leads me to a nearby open space. He gently lays me down his soft lips still ravaging mine. Kaiba unbuttons his shirt revealing soft pale skin. I stoke his smooth chest still locking lips with my new lover.

" mmmmm," I manage to moan as he slips off my soaking wet shirt. He tosses the wet garment away and begins trailing kisses over my neck and shoulders. I run my hands along the his muscular back. Oh gawd this is better then chocolate or a double bacon cheese burger!
gently cups each of my cheeks into his hands and starts to kiss them softly, then hungrily, and then finally, he licks them, tracing spiral patterns with his tongue. Who knew Seto could be this good! My eyes become glazed over. I'm in heaven! I'm gonna have sex with god! And my first time too!
starts kissing his way downwards, as I elicit small gasps of pleasure. He reaches one of my nipples and nibbled on it while, rolling the other one with his fingertips. I moan and Seto in response as he lapped, nipped and suckled the sensitive nub, before moving across to do the same to its neighbour.

"Did I get your attention?" I manage to squeak out. Seto glares at me. Ah shit...I shouldn't have said that, but before I can apologize, he shuts me up by crushing his lips into mine in a bruising kiss. He latches onto my earlobe and traced the outer shell with his tongue, whimpers of myanswering him.

"Take my Seto! Take me now!" I scream out in pleasure.

"Not yet puppy, I wonder how many different sounds I can coax out of you first," he says
huskily into my ear. But all I'm way to gone to care. The CEO moves downwards to suck on my neck, tasting the sweet skin under my lips.

"I need you inside me now!" I shout in frustration.
smirks, eyes glowing with lust as he removes my pants and boxers accordingly. I turn myself over awaiting the immense pain the is before me. Seto smiles softly to himself as he removes his pants and boxers as well to reveal his hardness. I blush and turn my gaze to a nearby bottle of cleaning detergent.

"Ready, puppy?" he questions softly, almost in a caring tone. "I'll be gentle.." he whispers into my ear. I give a curt nod and wince as he penetrates. A single tear falls from my eye, who knew such pleasure could be replaced with such pain! My cerulean eyed lover stops to let me get adjusted to the new sensation. I whimper.

"Wheeler...are you alright?" he asks in a unusually caring tone.

"F-fine" I say with a nod as Seto starts to pick up a rhythm. The pain I felt a second ago starts to vanish and a new sensation fills my body. One of immense pleasure. Kaiba places both of his hands on my hips and probes me gently and then picks up the pace. I let a small gasp escape my lips. Oh how wonderful this feels....this is better then any dream! Err...I mean...never mind.

He begins to thrust faster, pulling my hips back in time with his motions, faster, harder, until he tenses, knowing he is about to come and I am too. He thrusts one last time stroking my back as he does so. I let out one final moan. As my sensory system is put into overload. He clenches his teeth and lets out a grunt as he spills his seed into me.

"Oh...gawd," I whisper out raggedly, as a gleam of sweat shines off my body. He slowly removes himself from inside me and brings me into his warm, strong embrace. I look up to him trying to catch my breath, a pink hue decorates his beautiful face.

"S-Seto," I choke out between breaths. He says nothing but continues to hold me tightly. "S-Seto.." I say again.

"Quiet mutt..." he says harshly. "Enjoy this..." he says softer, as we let our naked bodies hold each other on the floor. We lay there for a couple of minutes, or was it hours? I don't know, all I knew was I didn't want it to end. Until a familiar voice rings out in the hallway.

"Seto?...Joey?" a British accented voice rings out.

"Shit..." Kaiba says quietly as he lets go of me and gathers his clothes up.
"B-but Kaiba..." I say looking to the brunet with pleading eyes. "What just happened..does that mean, we're ..." I was cut off my his cold eyes as he puts on his boxers and pants.

"We're what mutt?"

"..um...together?" I say with a small smile.

"Put some damn clothes on and we'll discuss this, together thing later," the CEO says coldly while slipping on his shirt and tosses me my wet clothes. I let out a sigh and put back on my clothes quickly. "Let's go," the cerulean eyed teen says harshly as he walks over to the door and tried to open it. I let out a chuckle as the tall teen twists and turns the knob quickly and forcefully.

"What's the matter Kaiba, can't open a door?" I say with a giggle as he turns and growls.

" Shut it mutt....and if you hadn't realized yet, if I don't get this damn door open, we're stuck in here you nimrod!" he shouts angrily. "I have a company to run, I can't be locked in this hell hole with you!"

"But-But..." I choke out and my honey eyes water slightly. Did that whole thing that just happened a minute ago, mean nothing to him?

"Stop your whining," he says sharply then emotionless eyes turn soft at seeing my expression. "Look....I just need to get out of here, I have things to do...it's not you," he continues and looks around the room. I give a nod and glance around the room looking for something to possibly unlock the door. Seto growls then looks up at a nearby cooling vent and smirks.

"What are you smirking at moneybags?" I say with one eyebrow cocked in question.

"Look up baka...." he says crossing his arms.

"What?" I say looking up but seeing nothing but a large cooling vent. Wait...he doesn't think...I look at him with panicked eyes.

"You could fit..." he continues, that smirk still plastered on his face.

"Oh no no no no! I ain't climbing through there Kaiba!" I shout, my arms flailing about in protest.

"Well, I surely can't fit in there...and besides, if you don't we'll be stuck in here," he continues cooly.

"So? We'll have each other," I say sweetly smiling happily, while he frowns.

"Look at it this way mutt....you ever want to eat a double decker, fried beef burger again, or just eat in general, you'll cram your ass in that vent and get someone to open this damn door," he says smartly while smirking. He does have a point....double decker fried beef burger. My stomach grumbles at the thought.

"FINE!" I shout as I jump on a nearby crate and open the panelling on the vent and gulp. It does look tiny...

"Kaiba...I dunno if I can," I get cut off as the tall teen grabs me by my wet clothes and shoves me head first into the vent. "OW! KAIBA!" I shout in protest.

"Get your ass in there, and start crawling!" he yells trying to push my legs in. "And if you don't come back in 15 minutes, I'll know you died and be sure to tell the hospital when I get out to check the vents for your decaying carcass."

"Aw jeez moneybags your so considerate," I say sarcastically and try to wiggle myself farther into the vent only to be stopped suddenly. No...please don't tell me...

"Um....Kaiba?" I question, my voice echoing down the vent. I hear him walk closer to the vent and snap.

"What is it Wheeler?"

"Um....I....I..."

"You, You what? Out with it!" he grumbles impatiently.

"I....I...I think I'm stuck."

Wow...another chapter done, and a heated one too, ne? *looks at Seto and Joey who are glaring* What?
....you know what!
I had sex with...with...HIM! *points to Seto*
and Bakura chuckle*
*glares* shut it you two! And you seemed to enjoy it mutt!
did not! She wrote it like I did, but I didn't I swear!
hehehe, awww but it was sooo cute!
Hmph! And not only that she locks us in the closet afterwards...
Stupid mortals!
Bakura! That wasn't nice...
*sighs* not this again....well...before this gets into a heated arguement which I know it will....REVIEW, tell me what you think of the Lemon...good, bad, yucky, never again? Lemme know! JA NE! ^_^