Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Is This One-Sided Love...? ❯ The Morning ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was around 9 in the morning, and the thunderstorm has gone by, although it was still pouring down. Mokuba awakened first and as to not wake Seto up, got out of bed and strolled back to his room with his Blue Eyes White Dragon plushy. He washed up and decided to get breakfast done for the other two, since the workers still had the day off cause of the storm.

`What would Seto like...?' Mokuba thought, wanting to make something special for his brother. `Of course! He'll love anything I make!' With that, he decided to make some chicken soup with rice.

~

Seto stifled a yawn as he tiredly opened his eyes. He woke up right away seeing the blond head snuggled up to him, his own head resting on top of it. He had shifted since Mokuba left the room. He smiled slightly at the sight and fell back asleep almost instantly. He hasn't gotten so much sleep lately, with his work at the company and all.

Not too long afterward, Jounouchi woke up to find himself snuggled up to Seto. `He looks so peaceful when he's asleep,' he thought, staring up at Seto with his shiny, big brown eyes.

"Like what you see?" Seto said after a little while.

Jou blushed realizing he was staring and didn't notice the other wake up. "Umm yeah," he answered truthfully, without much thought. `Damn!' He mentally slapped himself.

Seto smirked. "I'm gonna go wash up and get some breakfast," he said, and sat up, only to receive a soft whimper in respond. He looked down at the now flushed blonde. "Unless you want me to stay a little longer?"

"Umm, Seto..." Jou said, and mentally kicked himself for using his first name. `Since when did I switch to Seto!?' "I mean... Kaiba... uh..."

"You can call me Seto..." Seto said, with a glint in his eyes.

"Yeah umm..." Jou was now really flushed and at a loss of words.

After a few seconds Seto decided to end the silence. "Well, since you have nothing to say-"

"No, umm, Seto... Thanks for... last night. It was the best night I've had yet..." Jou blushed even more and added. "Since I never get any sleep at all."

`And it was my best one yet too,' Seto added mentally. "No problem. I'm used to Mokuba always sleeping here so I'm used to sharing my bed by now. And I never get much sleep either with all my work..."

Jou nodded. `So can I sleep here again? Maybe a little more than just sleep?' a voice in his mind told him to ask. He opened his mouth to say that when he realized what the voice had said. `What the!?!?' He blushed even more if it was possible.

"Nice thoughts?" Seto asked, snapping him out of it.

"Yeah... hey wait!!!"

Seto chuckled at his cuteness. "I'm still open..." With that, he got up and went to take a shower.

Jou sat there thinking about what he had said. `I'm still open...' He knew what the other had meant by that. But how was going to just say that he wants to be with him? Plus now they were leaving together, what would happen if they did something they would regret? That led to other thoughts... `Crap!! I need to use the bathroom now!!' Jou cursed at himself. "Seto! Where's the nearest bathroom?" he called out. Seto's bathroom was connected to his room so he could hear.

Opening the door, he looked at Jou. Jou blushed, realizing Seto only had a towel around his waste. The brunet smirked. "Where do you think?"

"Umm..." This wasn't helping; he just needed to go even more now.

`He's so cute sitting there on my bed like that... makes me want to remove this towel and... Wait!! No!!' Seto mentally slapped himself, although he had to admit... Jou did look inviting. "Let's see. My room. Where would the nearest bathroom be?" Jou just shrugged and Seto sighed. "Here."

"What do you mean here?"

"This is the nearest bathroom."

"But you're in there. I need to go badly!!"

"I won't look," Seto said. Jou blushed deeply. "The shower door is not transparent, I won't see through it." With that said, Seto left the door open, and went back to get in the shower.

After counting to ten, Jou thought it would be safe to go in there. Stumbling over there, he entered and the bathroom. Sure enough, the door wasn't transparent.

"Oh and don't flush when you're done," Seto said from inside the shower, but Jou couldn't hear him cause of the door and the sound of the water.

"What!?" Jou yelled, so Seto would here.

Seto opened the shower door so Jou will hear him. "Don't flush when you're done!"

Silence.

Ten seconds pass.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LOOK!!!!!!" Jou blushed furiously. `Well at least he wasn't the only one who saw anything, I saw him fully. DAMN!! NO!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THINKING LIKE THIS!!'

"Well, SORRY you couldn't hear when I said it the first time!!" Seto exclaimed.

"CLOSE THAT DOOR NOW!!!"

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU!?!?"

"DAMMIT BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!"

"WHAT IF I LIKE IT OPEN!?"

"THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO BE OUT AND THEN OPEN IT!!"

"WHAT IF I PREFER WITH YOU IN!?"

"PERVERT!!!"

"I'M NOT A PERVERT I JUST BECOME LIKE THIS AROUND YOU!!"

"YOU'RE JUST MAKING ME NEED TO GO MORE!!!!"

They paused the yelling, realizing what they were saying. "Are you aroused by me or something??" Seto asked.

"N-no!!" Jou yelled and flushed the toilet, forgetting that he wasn't supposed to.

"JOU!!!!"

"What?"

Seto quickly shut off the shower and got out. "So much for taking a shower..."

"What I do!?"

"I told you not to flush!! It made the water super hot!!"

By now, Jou already fixed himself up, but Seto just stood there, forgetting he had nothing on. "Sorry..."

"Jou..." Why did he just sound a little disappointed.

"We always fight... I'm tired of it..."

`You started it,' Seto thought with a pout. "We don't have to fight..."

"I was going to give you a chance with me..." Jou looked at a wall.

"Oh... guess I blew my chances then..." Seto said, disappointedly.

"...No... Just cause I'm angry at you doesn't mean I changed my mind..."

"Really...?"

Jou nodded.

"Thank you, Jou..." Seto was about to hug him, but Jou put his hand out to stop him. "What?"

"Put something on first," Jou said, smirking.

Seto blushed and quickly grabbed a towel to block the view. "Right. You can wait for me in my room if you-"

"Seto, are you coming down soon??" Mokuba walked in, and stopped dead in his track. "What's going on here?"

Jou blushed and quickly went out of the bathroom, attempting to pull Mokuba along with him. "Nothing!!"

But Mokuba wouldn't budge from where he was standing and just continued staring at his brother. "Wait, I needed to tell Seto something."

"Oh... well, I'll be downstairs," Jou said, making his way out of the room.

Mokuba ran up to Seto and hugged him tightly. "Seto!! Guess what!!"

Seto blushed a little, since he was still kinda... underdressed. But this was Mokuba now, so it was okay. "What?" he asked, ruffling his brother's hair slightly.

"I made you and Jou breakfast!!" Mokuba exclaimed happily.

"Thanks Mokuba," Seto said. "I'm sure I'll love it. Now... I need to get dressed."

"Right. Oh and, what were you and Jou doing?"

"Talking," Seto said.

"Okay, see ya downstairs!!" Mokuba exclaimed happily and ran off.

"Cute kid..." Seto mumbled. Mokuba was still innocent and didn't always understand these sorts of things. Well, not all the time, anyway. Getting dressed, Seto made his way downstairs.

~

Please Review ^_^

I won't be updating this until next week, since I'm leaving tomorrow. But I'll be back Friday and I might update on Saturday. So until then! ^_^