Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It's Easier to Run ❯ Let's See What did I do Wrong? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LET'S SEE, WHAT DID I DO WRONG?

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh or any of its characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Serenity was in her room crying her eyes off. Serenity, was now trying to get a hold of herself, yet it appeared to be useless: tears wouldn't stop from rolling down onto her cheeks. "How could she have been so dumb, how could she have been so careless?" she questioned herself, mentally hurting herself, more than what she EVER imagined. It seemed that she had been crying for hours and her eyes were now bloodshot. Lately, she thought, everything went wrong… for her.

---------------------------------------------FLASHBACK--------- ------------------------------------

Both Kaiba and Mokuba were talking about the recent news, which seemed to amaze everyone too, Tea and Yugi had both announced their engagement??!

Mokuba hadn't been so surprised but Seto, found it to be quite appalling; his only rival now affianced with FRIENDSHIP GIRL??? "What had passed through Yugi's mind???" he thought. Sure, FRIENDSHIP GIRL was obviously in love with Yugi…. But Yugi liking Tea??? When he had a much better prospect, Serenity…

"Hey, Seto, you look quite shocked" Mokuba inquired his older brother's astonishment.

"It's nothing" he answered.

Upon his brother's bold announcement Mokuba walked towards the central window. "Hey! Seto! Isn't that Ryou!?!" Mokuba shouted overlooking from the room's only window.

"What?!!! Bakura here, but why?" Seto thought, but quickly found an answer to his question…Serenity!!! Bakura; CAME TO SEE SERENITY!" Suddenly Seto, became filled with jealousy, envy… you name it. "What could he want with Serenity? He thought as he then noticed that the albino had also brought a package with him, a PRESENT!" He thought very outraged, while glaring at Bakura.

"Um… I'll go attend the door", Mokuba said a bit startled, seeing that his brother was now giving one of his famous "death glares" at the poor Ryou, while he left hastily. In no time, Mokuba was at the front door greeting Ryou, giving him the proper warning about his brother and letting him in. Mokuba then guided the clueless Ryou to Serenity's room and went back to his brother's room, not wanting to interrupt Serenity's personal meetings….

"Hi, Serenity, I've come to visit you" Ryou said as he knocked the wooden door. Serenity quickly opened the door and bowed politely, trying to greet him, in her unique way. "I haven't come in a bad moment have I?" the British teen asked courteously. Serenity, not being able to respond, motioned a "no need for apology" with both her hands and face expressions. He then showed her a package and told handed it to her. Serenity curiously took it, and unwrapped the parcel eagerly while taking a seat in her own bed. She finally took a look at the parcel's content to reveal a beautiful diary. She had to admit the diary was very elaborate; it was completely pink with flowers around it. "It must have been very expensive" she thought to herself. Serenity had always wanted a diary, but her mother never had enough money for that kind of luxury. Serenity was filled with joy, and happily hugged Ryou. Ryou, now flushed, told her that he was glad she liked the present. Ryou, left shortly after; knowing it wouldn't be too long before the older Kaiba's scrutiny.

Serenity, not wanting to loose any time, quickly began her first diary entry. She wrote her personal details, best friends, her brother the incident… and soon began to talk about her crush, namely Kaiba. She began to describe the first time they had met at the blimp, and how she had come to like him. Serenity talked about the lessons, in all, about any minor detail that concerned Seto Kaiba. Serenity was so caught into her writing that she soon forgot her lesson. Before she knew it, Mokuba called her to meet his brother at the study.

Upon her arrival she noticed that something was definitely wrong with Kaiba, but she decided to continue on, not paying attention to his constant mood swings. And so the lesson ended quite rapidly. With no major successes this time… Though Serenity thought otherwise, because her heart was beating constantly as she left the room. Seto was just flustered, and wanted to know the contents of the package.

Serenity, soon found herself writing in her diary, again, and it relieved her somehow. Writing on it relieved her tensions, but it was way STRANGE after all it was book. It wasn't after a couple of hours of scribbling that she fell lured into a deep sleep.

The next day, as always, Serenity went to the hospital. She was becoming desperate. After all, her brother had been in a coma for weeks. If he couldn't wake up… She wouldn't know what to do. The Kaibas would probably kick her out of the mansion if she couldn't find a new locality, soon.

Seto Kaiba was up early. He had been waiting, waiting for Serenity to leave. He had been up all night thinking about the content of that dreaded package. Now, was the time to know what was in that package. He had gotten this weird urge to know what was in the bundle. So, our sneaky CEO left his room to begin the search for Serenity's present. He knew it wouldn't be tough; after all he WAS a genius. He could figure were the Wheeler had left the parcel easily and sneak it right back in time. Poor, poor, ingenious Kaiba…

So, Seto began by making sure the coast was clear of any annoying siblings. After he double checked- he began to walk to the room's door and slightly pushed the wooden door, trying to conceal any noise that could ruin his plan. When he finally entered, he started by searching any common place, but it wasn't too long before he found IT: a diary. To his dismay it had been carelessly left open, and he couldn't believe his luck. "That was way too easily", he thought. And thus, he started reading Serenity's diary………….

07/03/04

"Hello diary, I know I already wrote an earlier entry, but I can't contain myself or my emotions!!! It's about Seto Kaiba! You know, I wrote about him earlier. But, I just had to remark that I like him so much! But I don't know he doesn't even want to see me! What should I do! I bet he doesn't want to see me because I'm Joey's sister… Ah… but I can still dream right?

Goodnight,"

"WHAT? Oh my God! I did not see this; I did not read this… I will forget what I just saw and leave this right here!" the CEO said in an obvious denial of what he had just read. He couldn't believe this he had just gone through Serenity's VERY personal diary, and he cursed himself infinitely. Embarrassment and frustration, were now consuming Seto's thoughts. He was just about to leave when… the door opened to reveal a very shocked Serenity who had just seen him with her VERY personal diary in his hands….

Serenity emitted a slight gasp, as tears began to well up in her eyes. "SETO KAIBA! HOW COULD YOU!?!" Serenity shouted. And thus, Serenity, without knowing that she had regained her voice, left the room as quick as she could.

--------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Please REVIEW, it just takes a few seconds and it helps authors a lot! Please!!!! Anything will do!