Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Jounouchirella ❯ Joey ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Iris: ^_^

***

"Zzzz...."

"Jounouchi!" A voice blared through the apartments, waking the disheveled blonde, "Get up!"

"What!?! What!?!?" Joey jumped up, his pajamas falling apart at the seams.

"Get dressed, you dumb mutt!"

"Yes, Tea." Joey pouted and slipped into his French maid outfit (it was a white apron and a floofy black skirt with black stockings, no shoes and not shirt to cover the rest of his great upper body.) and gathered his mops, brooms, and other cleaning whatnot. He sighed as he looked at his tattered calendar. It had been 10 years since his father gave him up to his evil stepmother, Mai (XD), and evil stepsisters Tea and Serenity. They owned an apartment complex and forced Joey to clean every room. As easy as it would sound, every tenant made his job hard. There were perverted old men, annoying little kids with leashes and whips, horny middle aged women, and of course Mai, Tea, and Serenity, "Dis sucks eggs!"

"What, dog-boy?" Tea growled, bringing her 'oh-so speshul pynke' cat o' ninetails whip down on her adoptive brother's bare back, leaving a leaf shaped mark, "What were you whimpering about?"

"Gah!" he threw his mop down, "Dis sucks! I hate livin' here!"

"Well, deal!" Serenity threw a choke collar around his neck and slammed him into the ground, "So long as you live under this roof, you have to follow our rules!"

Joey whimpered as his bottom was exposed. He tried to flatten himself out so that his skirt would hide his rump, but Tea forced it back up and struck it several times with her whip. Serenity laughed and knelt beside his head. She ran her fingers through his blonde hair and sneered.

"What's wrong little puppy?" she said, pulling on the collar, "Can't fight back?"

"Girls, girls, girls!" The click-clack of high heels almost made Joey cry, but from joy or terror, he wasn't sure. Mai came up to the torture site and tsked, "You girls."

"Sorry Mother." Tea and Serenity jumped up and looked away shamefully.

"You have to let him finish his work before you beat him." Joey sobbed and puddled on the floor. Of course she wasn't going to save him, "Jounouchi, get off your lazy butt and check the mail."

"Yes, ma'am." Joey rose to his feet and hurried outside. ::No one'll see me. No one'll see me. No one'll see-::

"Hey! Joey!" the mutt stopped dead in his tracks. His worst nightmare was coming true, someone had seen him in that humiliating costume. And that someone was... a someones... ::Damn, Duke and Tristan?::

"What are the love bunnies doin' here?" he asked, tucking the skirt between his legs to make it seem like he was wearing shorts.

"We're out shopping." Duke said proudly, wrapping an arm around his lover's waist. (More Hontogi for Usa-chan. :D)

"Shopping, huh?" Joey dug into the mailbox, "Well that's nice... Gotta go-k-thanx-bai!"

Joey ran back to the apartments, his skirt fluttering up and revealing his pale and red striped butt. Duke and Tristan blinked and laughed. As he walked up the steps back to his evil adopters, Joey looked through the mail to find an engraved invitation. He opened it and read aloud.

"Dear Ms. Valentine.. ugh... Yer cordi-..cor-dee-ally... invited to the coming out ball of the new CEO a' Kaiba Corps, everyone in your famileh is invited to attend dis event."

"Oh! A ball?!" Tea snatched the letter out of Joey's hands, "For that gorgeous Seto Kaiba? Oh, Mother can we go!?"

"Of course you may, girls." Mai took the other mail out from Joey and struck him with it, "But you must look your best so that Seto might choose you for his bride."

"Why would Kaiba wanna marry one-a you twits?" Tea and Serenity glared viciously at him, "I mean... I can go too, right?!"

"Yes." Mai sighed, "But we're short on money, so you'll have to get your own outfit together."

"Yes, ma'am." Mai, Tea, and Serenity laughed as the left to go shopping. Joey sighed and went back to his room. He changed into a tattered pair of jeans and a ripped up shirt. His mind was in the clouds, dreaming about getting a chance to leave the apartments for something other than errands, "But I can't sew, what am I going to do?"

Just as Joey was about to give up hope, a brown furball with green paws floated out of his closet. Behind it was a cloud of the same creature. They floated over to him and cooed.

"Kuriboh?"

"Kuu-kuu."

"You're gonna help me put together something to wear to the ball?!"

"Kuu!"

"And Yugi's trapped in a bucket?"

So the Kuribohs made Joey the spiffiest punk suit. It was a dark blue shirt with a white stripe going down both sides, faded blue jeans that were ripped at the knees, and blue sneakers. Joey couldn't believe how great he looked in it. He thanked the Kuribohs as they went back into his closet. The door downstairs opened and his evil stepmother and sisters came in with a rustle of bags. The cheery blonde jumped down the stairs to show off his clothes.

"Check dis out!" Joey beamed. Tea and Serenity dropped their bags and began to cry to their mother.

"Calm down." Mai said, "Go change into your gowns."

The girls glared at Joey as they left. They returned a few minutes later, Tea dressed in a yellow and pink evening gown and Serenity dressed in a gold and red Chinese mini-skirt. Joey wrapped his arms around their waists, commenting on how great they were all going to look that night.

"Yes, yes. But Joey." Mai interjected, "You do have a few minor defects in your lovely apparel."

Joey stepped back warily as Mai touched one of his sleeves.

"Like this stripe isn't... STRAIGHT!" She ripped the sleeve off. Serenity and Tea got the idea and decided to 'help'. His pants weren't 'ripped enough', his collar looked 'too tight', and so on in that fashion. By the time they were done, Joey was in shreds. They laughed as he dropped to his knees and started crying, "That's what you get for having such a hideous getup!"

Mai and the girls waved good-bye to Joey as they left for the party.
***

Iris: What will Jounouchirella do!?!?

Siri: ....