Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Jounouchirella ❯ Kaiba ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Damn!" Joey said, picking up the pieces of his clothes, "Stupid wenches!"

The blonde clenched his fallen fabrics and sobbed. As his tears trickled on the torn togs, they shimmered. He gasped and set them down. The clothing shreds whirled up into a glittery tornado (Iris: Glitter! *sneezes and hacks*). A body formed within the tornado. It was Bakura.

"Get off!" the white maned Yami cried, flailing his hands to dismiss the cloth. He was dressed in red splotched boxers and wearing his Millennium Ring, "Ah, well... who cries at this time of day?!"

"I do... today at least... and who are you?"

"I'm your Fairy God...Yami..." Bakura crossed his arms, "What the hell do you want?"

"I wanna go to da ball Kaiba's havin'!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay whatever. Stand up, stupid." As Joey stood, nine little Kuribohs came out of his room, "You first."

Bakura focused his energy and shot a furious glare at the Kuribohs. The little monsters cooed and disappeared. Joey was about to question his Fairy God-Yami when Bakura dragged him outside. The Yami pulled a card out of his boxers (Oh... the dirty thoughts...) and flung it out onto the ground. It shined and a REBD rose from it and formed a long black limo with red headlights.

"Now what..." Joey whimpered.

"Oh, yeah." Bakura waved a hand over Joey's chest (more thoughts *twitch*). Black mist surrounded the terrified teen, forming a black spiked collar, black tank top, red fishnets on his arms, black and red bondage pants, and red Converse with diamonds in the laces, "And this."

Bakura handed Joey a pair of red shades, "To hid my identity?"

"No, it's going to be really bright in Kaiba's mansion."

"Oh..."

"Now get your ass in the car, go to the party, and come back before midnight."

"Why?"

"Don't you read the fineprint on this stuff? It always expires at midnight!"

"Okay, okay."

***

"Oh, I can't wait to see him!" Tea clapped her hands together. She, Serenity, and Mai waited at the bottom of an elegant white/blue staircase. Trumpetters were lined up on either side, standing alert. Serenity and her sister just about squeed their skirts as the fanfare played and a remarkably handsome brown haired, blue eyed teenager walked down. He was dressed in a dark blue suit with a silver striped tie.

"Ha! Kaiba-sama is so gorgeous!" A wave of lust driven teen girls rushed up to the stairs, begging to dance with him. Seto waved his hand and the girls divided like the Red Sea. ::This is ridiculous. I can't believe Mokuba convinced me to do this.:: He turned his nose up at every girl that he walked past. They swooned and fainted. Tea and Serenity umped out in his path and curtsied.

"Kaiba-sama." Tea started, "I am Tea and this is my sister Serenity."

"We own a very lavish apartment complex not very far from here." Serenity continued, "And I"m sure that it would make a profitable addition to your ever expanding assets."

Seto raised an eyebrow. He was very close to thinking about paying attention to them. Before he could make his escape, Mai raced up to her girls and hugged them.

"That's right, Kaiba-san! And owning it won't cost you a thing!"

"Is that so?" Seto replied flatly, more concerned about a hazardly plased glass on a nearby table.

"Yes, all you have to do is marry one of my daughters!"

The bitterly amused brunette snorted and turned away. As he did, a black stretch limo with red headlights pulled up. The door on the limo swung open and nine brown dogs with green paws walked out, strainging against the leashes that bound them to their gothically dressed blonde owner.

"Oh my GAWD! Who is that?!" the girls who hadn't fainted stormed over to the stranger who tilted his shades and smiled lecherously, "He's so handsome!"

The new guest released the dogs. They barked and took off in different directions. Seto became somewhat intrigued as he started to show off his body by dancing. The CEO walked over to the mysterious boy and held his hand out, a waltz beginning to fill the room. The boy raised an eyebrow and accepted. As the boys danced, what little was left on conscious girls whined and whimpered.

"Kaiba-sama is gay?" Tea and Serenity glared at the intruder. He looked vaguely familiar, what with the slightly visable scars on his back, messy blonde hair, and unmistakable smile, "Who on Earth is that boy?" (A/N: *Sailor Moon kicks them in the butts, then goes after the author*)

Kaiba smirked as the song came to an end. He leaned forward and softly planted his lips on his partner's own. Mixed screams of terror and nosebleeds on dresses shook the mansion. As he pulled away, a dark red blush was staining the smaller boy's face.

"My I ask you name?"

"It's... uh... It's... Jounouchi-rella? Yes! Jounouchi-rella!" 'Jounouchi-rella' backed away and laughed, "Say, you're not a half bad kisser!"

"... Jounouchi-rella?" Kaiba held his handsome maiden's (XDXDXD) hand, his eyes sparkling, "Will you do me a favor?"

"Well-" 'Jounouchi-rella''s eyes caught sight of a giant clock behind Kaiba, it was only a few minutes to 12, "Y'know, I'd love to, but I gotta go!"

He turned on his heel and raced out. On his way down the stairs, he tripped and lost one of his diamond laced shoes. Jou didn't turn back to retrieve his lost apparel. He kept on running, jumped into the limo, and took off back home.

*** (back home)

"Where is that brat?" Bakura growled, laying stark naked on Joey's bed. The blonde burst into his room, holding the REBD card and the torn pieces of his outft, "Bout time."

"Why are you laying on my bed naked?"

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes, why are laying on my bed naked?"

"Okay." Bakura stood and sauntered out of the apartments, "See you later!"

"Hey!" Joey sighed, his Fairy God-Yami had disappeared. He hung his head and plopped down on his bed, "Hey, wait... why was he laying on my bed naked? Why is my TV on a fuzzy channel? WHY IS MY BED STICKY!?!?!?"

***

Kaiba ran outside, hoping to catch his dance partner, but all he found was a shoe. He knelt down and picked it up, holding it close to his heart.

"I will find you, Jounouchi-rella..."

*~*Fin*~*