Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ligt Will Always Overcome the Darkness ❯ Friends Forever ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 15: Friends Forever

A month has passed since Yugi and the others were in New York. Kaiba’s virtual gaming system was a complete success. It was time for them to return to Domino. “I can’t believe you guys are leaving tomorrow.” Leona said as she watched her friends packing their things. “Yeah, but we gotta get home and study for our college entrance exams.” Yugi said. “Don’t worry Leona; we’ll still be able to talk to.” Tea told her. “I know, but it won’t be the same.” Leona said. “We’ve been through some pretty tough situations.” Tristan said. “Especially what happened last month that was the toughest problem we faced, but we faced it together.” Joey added.
As they were talking they heard a knock at the door. Yugi opened the door and saw Mokuba. Mokuba ran up to Leona and hugged her. “I’m gonna miss you.” Mokuba said to her. “Mokuba, your leaving tomorrow, not tonight.” Leona told him. “I couldn’t wait. And besides I’m gonna feel too sad tomorrow to say goodbye.” Mokuba said to her. “We’ll see each other again, don’t worry.” Leona said. “Yeah, don’t worry Mokuba, you’ll be able to see Leona everyday once you brother asks Leona to marry him.” Joey said while laughing. “If I ask her, I’ll make sure not to invite you to our wedding, Wheeler.” Kaiba said behind Joey. Joey turned around and saw Kaiba. (I gotta keep my moth shut.) Joey thought.
“Well I better get going. It’s getting late.” Leona said as she looked at her watch. Leona waved goodbye to her friends and headed for the lobby. “Leona wait!” Kaiba said. Leona turned around and saw Kaiba. “What’s wrong, Seto?” Leona asked. “I want to give you something.” Kaiba answered. He gave Leona an envelope. Leona opened the envelope and saw a check for $5,000 dollars. Leona was so speechless. “It’s to jump start your career as a famous writer.” Kaiba told her. “I can’t accept this much amount of money from you.” Leona said.
Leona was about to say more when she felt Kaiba’s lips against hers. “I don’t want you to give up on your dream. I don’t want you to end up like me. Waiting for the right time to full fill that dream. You’ve got great potential and I know you’ll make it really far as writer. Who knows in future you might have a movie made after your stories.” Kaiba said. Leona could feel tears coming out of her eyes. “Thank you so much.” Leona told him as she hugged him. “I should be thanking you for making me a better person.” Kaiba told her. Leona walked out of the hotel and headed for home waiting for tomorrow night so she can say goodbye to her friends.
The next day, everyone was at the airport. It was 7:00 at night. “Just think, two years ago we were saying goodbye to Leona.” Yugi said as he put his luggage on the floor. “I know. It feels like yesterday we met at school.” Leona responded. Leona took out her millennium bracelet and handed it to Yugi. “Leona, what are you doing?” Blossom asked. “Here I’m giving you my millennium item; it might help Yami find out about his past.” Leona said. “Thank you, I know how much this bracelet means to you. I’ll take good care of it.” Yugi told her. “Flight 145, non-stop to Domino, Japan please board the aircraft.” Said the announcer on the intercom.
“This is it.” Katrina said. Leona, Katrina, and Blossom hugged their friends’ goodbye. “Take care and good luck.” Tea said. “Make sure you won’t forget us.” Tristan told them. “C’mon guys let’s hurry, I don’t wanna miss the food.” Joey said. They saw Yugi, Tea, Joey, and Tristan leave. Leona walked over to Kaiba and Mokuba. “Can’t you come with us Leona, pleaseeeeee?” Mokuba begged giving his famous ‘puppy dog face’. Leona smiled and shook her head. “That’s not going to work this time Mokuba. Besides ,I’ll see you whenever I get the chance.” Leona told him. Mokuba hugged Leona and said, “Promise you won’t forget us?” Mokuba asked. “I promise.” Leona answered. “Just in case you do forget us, here take this.” Kaiba said as he handed Leona a small box.
Leona opened the small box and saw a gold ring with a ruby and tiny white diamonds surrounding it. Leona was very surprised. Kaiba took out the ring and told her, “This ring belonged to my mother. Before she passed away, she told me to give her ring to someone I truly care for and love. I’ve decided to give it to, Leona. Leona smiled at Kaiba as he placed the ring on her finger. Kaiba pulled Leona in his arms and gave her one final good bye kiss. “I love you so much.” Kaiba whispered to her. “Take care of yourself and Mokuba.” Leona said. “Remember, I’ll always be with you.” Kaiba told her.
Leona and her friends waved goodbye to Kaiba and Mokuba. Leona looked at her ring and thought I know you’ll always be with me Seto. Until we meet again.) Leona, Katrina, and Blossom left the airport with the memories of their friends in their minds. They’ve been through so much, faced difficult challenges that almost killed them, and they’ve showed their enemies that friendship will always prevail. Perhaps in the future they will meet again, and a whole new adventure will begin.


~ Five Years Later~
It’s been five years since Leona and her friends were able to see their friends in Domino. They finally got their chance to see their friends when Leona got her first story published in Japan. Her books were world famous. She had Kaiba to thank, after all he was the one who believed in her from the start. Katrina and Blossom were with Leona the entire time while their parents went sight seeing.
Leona looked at herself in her full length mirror. She was wearing a knee length, black dress that perfectly contrasted black hair. Her hair was up loosely, so that some strands hung down and slightly brushed her shoulders. She had black sandals on as well. Just as she was applying the last bit of blush to her naturally pale cheeks, the phone rang. She ran to answer it.
"Hello?" she asked into the receiver of the phone.
"Hey sweetie..." Kaiba’s serious voice said into the phone.
"Hey yourself." Leona said playfully back. It was always like this. They have been boyfriend, and girlfriend for over five years. They made the perfect couple.
"So are you ready? I'm outside waiting in the limo." Kaiba said. She lifted up the curtain hanging over her window. He was right. His long stretch limo was parked in front of the tree lawn outside her house.
"Where are you taking me? You said you'd tell me in the car.” Leona asked
"Well, I would. However someone's not in the car yet.” Kaiba answered.
She giggled. "I'll be right out." She hung back up the receiver. Careful not to trip, she bounced down the stairs, and grabbed her purse off the kitchen counter. "Bye mom!" Leona called as she ran out the door, "Love you!" Leona told her mother. She closed the door and ran to the limo, where the driver was waiting to open the door for her.
"Thank you James" she said to the driver, as she climbed in.
"Good Evening Beautiful." Kaiba said sliding over on the seat to make room for her to sit next to him.
"Seto..." Leona said blushing.
"I'm serious! You’re absolutely stunning!" Kaiba said back.
"So. You told me you'd tell me where we were going." Leona said quickly, trying to change the subject.
"And ruin the surprise?" Kaiba asked playfully.
"Come on! You know I hate surprises! Tell me!” Leona answered.
"Okay. Okay! Fine. Cabanas.” Kaiba told her.
She gasped. That was the most expensive restaurant in Domino. Not to mention her favorite.
"Seto, that place is way too expensive!" Leona said. Then she giggled remembering that he was a multibillionaire.
"Even if I wasn't rich, you do deserve the best.” Kaiba responded.
The limo came to a stop. The door opened, and James helped Leona out of the vehicle. She was followed out by Kaiba, who then took her arm and led her into the restaurant.
Inside, they were led to a reserved table, far enough away from the other people, but not too far away from the live band, who's enchanting music floated trough the air around the table, giving it an even more romantic atmosphere. She smiled at him across from the table. "Everything is perfect. Just like you. I'm so lucky.” Leona said.
"I'm the lucky one." Kaiba said, standing up. "And I just want you to know how much I love you." Kaiba told her. He kneeled down on one knee.
Leona gasped as he pulled out a black velvet ring box.
He grabbed her hand. "Leona. You are my moon. My sun. My heart. You are everything I've ever wanted. Everything I've ever needed. You complete my life. You are my life. Leona, I’d be honored, if you'd be my wife.
Tears were now flowing down Leona’s cheeks. "Yes. " Leona managed to whisper. "Yes, I'll marry you.” Leona said to him.
He slipped the ring on her finger. He embraced her and twirled her around, never letting go.
Leona wiped the tears off of her face when he finally put her down. Then she held out her hand to look at her ring. Leona looked down at her right ring finger, to see the ring that Kaiba had placed on her.
"Oh Seto!" Leona cried. The ring was absolutely gorgeous. It was the head of a Blue- Eyes White Dragon engraved in platinum. The two eyes had small sapphires placed inside of them, and placed in the mouth was a perfectly cut diamond.
"I thought you'd like it." Kaiba said with a content smile on his face.
"Of course I do!" Leona cried, embracing him again. "It reminds me of you.” Leona told him. "I had them make it just for you. It's one of a kind, like you." Kaiba said. He lifted her chin and brought his lips to hers. They shared in a passionate kiss. At the end of eternity, or so it seemed, they moved away from each other. Leona giggled. They returned to their chairs at opposite ends of the small table. When the food came, Leona was too lost in the depths of the diamond sitting on her hand, to care.
"My dear, you haven't touched your food." Kaiba stated the obvious.
"I'm just too excited to eat." Leona said.
"Are you happy?” Kaiba asked her.
"Too happy for words." Leona answered. She smiled. "There is so much to do. The guests. The dresses. The flowers…” Leona was stopped in her sentence when she heard,
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Kaiba said grinning, trying to hide his approval of her impatience. "One thing at a time!!! First let's worry about telling our families that...” Kaiba said.
"That we're engaged." Leona sighed, finishing his sentence happily. "Well, let's tell them right now!" Leona said, excitedly jumping out of her chair.
Kaiba grabbed her arm. "Don't you think we should finish our meal first?" Kaiba asked extending his hand over her untouched plate.
"Oh yeah. I guess..." Leona said and sat back down.

Two hours later, Leona unlocked the front door of her house. She and Kaiba decided to wait until the next day to tell their families about the good news.
"Honey, is that you?" Leona’s mom said coming to greet her at the front door.
"Hey mom." Leona said yawning.
"Some big night?" Leona’s mom asked with a smile on.
"Bigger then you know mom." Leona said. "But can we discuss it in the morning?” Leona asked.
"Sure..." Leona’s mother said, watching her daughter slowly walk up the steps. Something glinted off her finger. Was it a ring???
Leona opened the door to her room laid her purse on the vanity. Then she noticed Katrina and Blossom sitting on her bed, flipping through a magazine. "Hey." Leona said getting their attention.
"Hey." Katrina responded back, jumping off the bed. She noticed the confused expression on Leona’s face, "We asked our parents if I could sleep over your house tonight and your mom had no problem with it.” Blossom said.
"Oh. Well I'm glad you're here. You two are the first people I'm going to tell, okay?” Leona told her best friends. After Leona had told her friends what had happened. Katrina asked, "He didn't!?!?
"He did." Leona said holding out her hand with the ring on it.
"It's beautiful!" Blossom said in awe. "But, wait why didn't you tell your mom yet?!?! Does she not approve of Kaiba, or what?” Katrina asked.
Leona laughed. "No, it's not that. She really likes Seto. Seto just thought it best for us to tell our families together.” Leona answered.
"Oh." Katrina said, nodding her head in agreement.

~In the Morning~
"Ok Katrina! Which outfit should I wear?" Leona asked, looking perplexed.
Katrina laughed at her best friend’s anxiety. "Relax, Leona! You’re stressing out way too much. But I like the short black skirt and the sleeveless blue designer top. I think your high leather boots will go nicely too.
"Okay. Now how should I wear my hair...?” Leona asked getting more confused. Her friends helped Leona out in any way that they could. When the doorbell rang, Leona instantly knew it was Kaiba, even before her mother called from the stairs. "Hey Seto!" Leona said running down the stairs. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You ready?" Kaiba asked her gesturing towards the den, where Leona’s mother and father were sitting. Leona breathed in deeply, and nodded her head in agreement. They walked hand in hand to the den. "Good morning sweetie." Leona’s mother said looking up at her. Then noticing Kaiba, "Good morning Seto. "Good Morning madam.” Kaiba said.
"Mom. Dad." Leona said, joining her mother and father on the couch, and pulling Kaiba down on the cushion next to her. "We have some good news.” Leona said. “Oh really?” Leona’s father asked. Leona held her hand out to her mother. "We're engaged!” Leona told her mother. "Oh honey! I'm so happy for you!" Leona’s mother said. She pulled her daughter into a warm embrace. “I can’t believe my little girl is getting married.” Leona’s father said in surprise. Leona’s father looked at Kaiba and said, “You better take good care of her.” Kaiba smiled and said, “Don’t worry sir, your daughter will be in good hands.”
When the hug ended, Leona’s mother looked up. "So. When's the wedding?” Leona’s mother asked. Leona and Kaiba looked at each other. They decided on the month last night over dinner. "We decided that the wedding will be in June.” Leona answered. Time went by quickly as everyone prepared for the upcoming wedding of the century. Before they knew it, it was June.


~The Wedding~

“Yug I never thought that Kaiba would get married,” Joey said while rearranging his tie. “Let alone invite us to the wedding! “Well Leona changed him a lot, what really strikes me is he fell in love!” Yugi added surprised. “You think moneybags’ll soften up?” Joey asked scratching his head. “Joey,” Yugi said laughing, “something’s never change.” Just then in the corner of his violet eye he caught the sight of Katrina. “Katrina!” Yugi called out to her from the other side of the room. He and Joey slowly made their way over to her through the masses of people.
The cathedral in which the wedding was being held was an old 19th century wooden style building with stone carvings on the outside; it was bordered with white laces and red, white and pink roses along the top. Sweet Spring sunlight seeped in through the large stained glass windows. “Well hello Yugi and Joey, it’s nice to see you guys,” Katrina greeted. “What a turn out, I never knew that Kaiba would invite so many people that he isn’t partial to.” Katrina said as she saw so many people. “Yeah, I know, I’m askin’ myself why I’m here. But ya know Mai, she dragged me here.” Joey replied gawking at what a rich person could afford at a wedding. Boy was Mai going to chatter about how Kaiba’s wedding had everything and theirs had nothing.
“Yugi where’s Tea?” Katrina asked. “She’s out in front of the chapel trying to calm down our daughter, Aiko before the ceremony begins,” Yugi replied. Katrina had been chosen by Leona to be the Maid of Honor since they were best friends. She wore a pale grey Maid of Honor dress with transparent silk chandelier sleeves; around her neck was a silver chain with a heart locket and matching silver diamond drop earrings. Her blonde hair was in thin silky curls with a light brush of make-up swept across her face.
“I should get going, the rituals will be starting shortly and I have to go and get the bride,” Katrina said leaving the entrance hall. Katrina lightly knocked on the bride’s room, “Leona may I come in?” Katrina asked as she opened the door slightly.” Yes,” Leona answered. Katrina walked in and smiled at the beautiful bride-to-be before her. “You’re going to take Kaiba’s breath away.” Katrina complimented. Leona wore a snow-white dress with straps across her slender lightly tanned shoulders, which had been embellished with white-jeweled flowers. The gown bloomed into a large chiffon laced skirt with a lengthy detailed chapel train, which had silvery white embroidered flowers and beadings. She wore a platinum diamond in crested necklace with matching earrings. She moved strands of her black locks away from her gorgeous deep brown eyes and features, which had been tinted with light shades of browns.
“Do you really think so?” Leona asked, her cheeks becoming bright red. “Of course,” Katrina replied as she came over and fixed her dress. She then put her veil, her thin pure silk veil, which was just as light and fluently elegant like water. “But one question still remains in my mind, I’ve tried to get the answer from Kaiba but he becomes silent and always smiles to himself, that’s how I know how special you are to him. My question is how did you know it was love?” Katrina asked. Leona smiled to herself reminiscing on the day she first met Kaiba. The day she was attacked by the rare hunters, and the day that changed her life forever.
~Flashback~
“I said hand over your rare card.” The dark figure told her. Leona looked at her only exit that was blocked by the other hooded figures. (Who are these people?) Leona thought. “I don’t have any rare cards so back off!” Leona said. “Oh but you do have a rare card. Our master has been watching you very closely in New York” the dark figure told her. “Who are you people?” Leona asked. “That’s none of your concern. Hand over your Blue Eyes White Dragon, or we will have to take it by force!” the dark figure ordered. . . . .
“No, I won’t give you my Blue Eyes White Dragon card!” Leona yelled. The hooded figures started snickering. “You leave us no choice, little girl. We’ll take that card by force.” The hooded figure told her. The group started to close in on Leona. She had no martial arts skills or no weapons near by. Leona backed up against a brick wall. There was no escape. (What do I do now? These hooded jerks are gonna get my most treasured card. I’m so sorry Katrina. I broke our promise.) Leona thought.
“You, Rare Hunters better back off if you know what’s good for you.” Said a voice from behind. The rare hunters turned around. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t Seto Kaiba. Master Marik will be pleased with us once we take away, your Egyptian God card as well.” Said one of the rare hunters. Kaiba simply smiled. “You pathetic group of drones don’t stand a chance against me.” Kaiba told him. “We’ll see about that!” The Rare Hunter ring leader said and charged towards Kaiba. Kaiba caught the Rare Hunter’s fist in his hand and flipped the Rare Hunter over, knocking him out. “Anyone else?” Kaiba asked. The other Rare Hunters looked at each other with fear and ran, taking their leader with them. . . . . . .
“Just wondering what you’re doing here all by yourself.” Leona told him. “I’m busy right now and I don’t need you interrupting me.” Kaiba told her.
“Sorry, I just wanted to say thanks again for saving me from those rare hunters; you don’t have to get mad.” Leona said. Kaiba just remembered what he wanted to ask her. “Why were they after you anyway?” Kaiba asked. Leona took out her rare card and showed it to him. Kaiba took the card and was still shocked. (This isn’t a God card, it’s a Blue Eyes White Dragon. But I have all three of them.) Kaiba thought. “My best friend gave it to me before I moved here. This card really means a lot to me. And I’m also crazy about dragons.” Leona explained. At first Kaiba just ignored her, then asked, “Why do you like dragons so much?” Leona thought for a moment then answered, “Well, dragons are really powerful and strong, and I wanna be like that. I’m too shy and quiet.”
Kaiba gave the card back to her and gave her a sincere smile. “Hey, you smiled. You should smile more often.” Leona said. Kaiba just ignored her. Leona was looking at Yugi and the others who were still waiting for her. “Well, I better get back to the others, I’ll see you later.” Leona said. “Wait.” Kaiba told her. Leona turned around. “About this weekend, Mokuba and I would like it if you could come over.” Kaiba said. Leona smiled, “Alright.” She said and went back to join the others. . . . . .
It’s my dream to become a famous author. Too bad I don’t have enough money to full fill my dream.” Leona said and started crying. “Are you alright?” Mokuba asked. Leona slowly nodded, but she was still crying. Kaiba walked over to her and held her close to him. “You shouldn’t give up on your dream.” Kaiba told her. Leona looked at him as he smiled softly. “Thank you.” Leona told him. . . . .
“Promise me, you won’t tell anyone about my past. Especially Yugi and his pathetic friends.” Kaiba told her. Leona looked to the ground and then at Kaiba. “Alright, I promise, I won’t tell a soul.” Leona said and waved good bye to Kaiba. Before Kaiba left, he walked up to Leona. “What is it?” Leona asked. He leaned towards her and kissed her on the cheek. “Thanks for listening.” Kaiba said and smiled. Leona was a bit surprised as she saw Kaiba leave. She touched her cheek and thought (Did Seto Kaiba just kiss me. Yes he did.) She smiled and headed towards her house. (I’m never forgetting this day.) . . . . .
“Hi Kaiba.” Leona said sweetly. Kaiba just ignored her hello and grabbed her wrist and shoved her against the lockers. Yugi and the others turned around to see what was going on.
“You told them!” Kaiba yelled at her. “What? What are you talking about? No, of course I didn’t tell anyone. I promised you I wouldn’t tell.” Leona said. Kaiba didn’t let go of her. “Liar!” He yelled. “I swear I didn’t tell anyone. Please let go of my wrist. You’re hurting me.” Leona said innocently while tears were forming in her eyes. “Kaiba it’s true, Leona didn’t tell us. We didn’t even know she knew.” Yugi told him. “Stay out of this Yugi.” Kaiba told him. “I save you from the rare hunters, invite you into my home, and this is the thanks I get!” Kaiba yelled at her. Kaiba threw Leona to the floor. “Consider our friendship over! Now get away from me!” Kaiba said and walked away. . . . .
Mokuba looked at his brother and asked, “You didn’t hurt her did you?” Kaiba gave a slight nod. “Seto, I thought you liked her. How could you do that to her?” Mokuba asked. “I was so blinded by anger I couldn’t think straight. Mokuba I don’t like her.” Kaiba said and then took a deep breath. “I love her.” Kaiba finished. . . .
“Well, do you hate me?” Leona asked again. Kaiba looked at her and responded, “No, I don’t hate you at all. You were telling me the truth and I didn’t listen. I was so blinded my anger I couldn’t think straight. The truth is I care about you too much to hurt you again. Besides Mokuba, you’re the first person who has ever been nice to me, even if I was mean to you. And now look what’s going on. Marik or who ever did this to you is going to pay!” Leona smiled at him. . . . “Kaiba, how do I know you won’t hurt me again?” Kaiba gave her a sincere smile and leaned towards her and gave her soft, gentle kiss on the lips. “I promise I won’t let anything like today happen to you again.” Kaiba told her. . . . .
“Mokuba told me everything. Why didn’t you tell me?” Kaiba asked. Leona started to cry and answered, “I won’t be able to see you again.” Kaiba smiled at her and then took out a small blue box from his pocket. “Here, this is from me.” Kaiba said. Leona opened the small box and saw a necklace with a Blue Eyes White Dragon charm. “As long as you have this around your neck, I’ll never leave you.” Kaiba told her.
Kaiba placed the necklace around her neck. Leona smiled at him. “Thank you so much Seto.” Leona told him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
~ End of Flashback~

“…that’s how I knew it was love, the feeling was just so clear after that moment.” Leona said wiping a tear away from her eye. Katrina stood quietly in front of an open window throughout the story; she turned to face the young bride and smiled sweetly. “You two are meant to be together,” Katrina said as she slowly walked out of the room.
Slowly Blossom began to play the melody for the ceremony to begin and Aiko Muto, the young flower girl came out wearing a cute pink-blossomed dress, she threw petals from red roses all over the walkway. Aaron Wheeler, Joey and Mai’s son, the small ring bearer followed closely behind looking adorable in his petite black suit and his messy mop of blonde hair; he held a small lavender cushion with two rings rested upon it. Then Yugi came out with Tea, next Joey and Mai, after that Tristan and Serenity, followed by Duke with Katrina and then lastly Mokuba and Rebecca.
Kaiba wore a black tuxedo with a deep grey satin vest underneath with a white silk dress shirt and black bow tie, he had white silk gloves and a matching white rose pinned to his left breast pocket. All the single women present hoped the bride had second thoughts and ran away so they could console the poor, handsome CEO but than again who runs away from Seto Kaiba? He waited patiently at the alter as Blossom started the wedding harmony, everyone shuffled to their feet as the young bride came out accompanied by her father. Nothing could ruin today.
(There she is, the woman who changed my whole life.) Kaiba thought happily as she neared the alter. Abruptly the music stopped and everyone sat back down to watch the ceremonial procedures take place. Tea and Mai went over and lifted Leona’s veil and took her bouquet from her. Kaiba stared at the beauty that was about to become his life-long companion, she smiled sweetly when she saw him gawking at her, her cheeks turned bright cherry as the reverend began to read from the holy book about marriage.
“I, Seto Kaiba take you Leona Springs to be my lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in death,” Seto recited as he slipped a gold ring with a pearl surrounded by tinier diamonds around her finger. “Now Miss. Springs,” said the reverend as he turned towards her. “I, Leona Springs take you Seto Kaiba to be my lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in death.” Leona declaimed while she slid the golden band onto his finger. “Now if anyone has any objections that these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace.” Leona almost raised her hand but what good would come? She could not force him to fall out of love with her and in love with herself. (I love him I must let him be happy.) Leona thought.
“I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.” Seto leant forth and pressed his ardent lips lightly upon her soft pink mouth. A solitary tear fell from Tea’s eye, she quickly wiped it away. “You two are so beautiful together.” Tea said. “Man I ain’t good at weddings,” Joey said turning around and sniveling a bit. Kaiba slowly wrapped his hand around her waist and led her down the aisle, people cheered; bells rang as confetti and flower petals began to rain upon the newly married couple. They rushed outside into the warmth of the sun and took a seat in the waiting black limousine.
“This the best day of my life,” Kaiba said as he looked at Leona who was resting her head on his shoulder. “Seto.” Leona said. Kaiba looked down at Leona. “Thank you for everything. Without you I wouldn’t be one of the best author’s in the world.” Kaiba smiled at her and said, “And thank you for always being there for me.” Leona smiled at her husband and told him, “I’ll always be by your side no matter what.”
~THE END~