Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ You'll Be In My Heart ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@Come, stop your crying it will be alright,

Just take my hand, hold it tight,

I will protect you,

From all around you,

I will be here, don't you cry,*~

"Seto! Seto! Seto!"

"What? What? What?"

"I found something! I want you to have it!" Mokuba held up a beautiful stone with blood red streaks in it. It was surrounded in a beautiful golden ray and black. It looked like a beautiful marble, like it was REALLY a marble. Little Mokuba looked up at a 10-year-old Seto and then down at the stone. "Take it! I want you to keep it!" He smiled.

"Thanks, Mokuba."

~@For one so small,

You seem so strong,

My arms will hold you,

Keep you safe and warm,

This bond between us,

Can't be broken,

Cause I'm gonna be here,

Don't you cry,*~

Seto's hand clutched his locket. The Dual Monster's card-shaped locket flipped open and he saw little Mokuba in it. His brother wasn't to far away in the manssion's li brary, but he always was off in his own fantasy world.

It's like nothing can fase you, Mokie.

~@Cause you'll be in my heart,

You'll be in my heart,

From this day on,

Now and forever more,

Why can't they understand the way we feel?

They just can't trust what they can't explain,

I know we're different,

But deep inside, we're not that different at all,*~

Mokuba peeked out from behind Seto's chair.

Your staring at that locket again, Seto? "BOO!" Mokuba tickled Seto on the sides. Causing Seto to jump out of his chair and onto his feet.

"AIE! Mokie, don't do that, please." He sat back down.

Mokuba giggled and put his hands down. "What are you doing, Niisama?"

"I was-was-none of your buissness, Mokuba."
"But, Seto!"

"No, just go play with something else, instead of me."

~@Cause you'll be in my heart,

You'll be in my heart,

From this day on,

Now and forever more,

From this day on, forever more,

You'll be in my heart,

No matter what they say,

You'll be right here in my arms,

From this day on, forever more,

No matter what they say,

You'll be right here in my arms,

Always*~

Mokuba rocked genlty back-and-forth on his bed as he thought about his nightmare.

Of the blood, the knife, the blame. He remembered Seto's scared face, his scared body. He remembered what they'd said. They'd thought it was him who'd killed his brother for the Kiba Corp. He'd been accused of it, like it really was his fult. But Seto had said that it was Mokuba's fault that he'd killed himself.

~@Don't listen to them, cause what do they know?

We need each other, to have to hold,

They'll see in time, I know,

We'll show them together,

You'll be in my heart,*~

"Mokuba?" Seto looked at him and saw the boy hadn't slept well at all. "Mokuba, look at me!" Seto put his fork down and stared at Mokuba across the long table. "Mokuba!"

On the other end of the dining Mokub put his fork down, wiped his face and looked up. His eyes were a bit red from lack of sleep.

~@You'll be in my heart,

From this day on,

Now and forever more,

You'll be in my heart,

No matter what they say,

You'll be right here,

In my arms, always,

Just look over your shoulder,

I'll always be there,*~

"SETO!" Mokuba screamed as he ran down the hall to his brother's room. He burst in and ran over to his brother's desk, where he was sitting, and jumped into his arms crying.

"What's wrong?" Seto asked, petting Mokuba's hair. "Did something scare you?"

"I had a bad dream."
"You can sleep in my bed until tomorrow morning. If you ever have a bad dream, just come and tell me, OK, Mokuba?"

The boy nodded and yawned. His eyes shut his eyes and dirfted to sleep with the sounds of Seto's breathing, the scratching of the pen, his heartbeat, and the silence.

~@Just look over your shoulder,

I'll always be there.*~