Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ Look Through My Eyes ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@Don't run, don't hide,*~

You look over your shoulder, only to find he's not there, helping you. Only to find he's not there, like he promised. Your heart races and your hands start to shake. You can't help but call out his name. Where is he when you need him? You just stop and stare into the darkness that you wish to let consume you.

~@It will be allright,*~

Your ever step makes you feel safer and safer. You have to leave him behind. He's not helping you. He just left you standing alone. He promised to help you, now you walk alone. Even though he's seen what your life is like. He just left you alone. You trust your own mind, not his words.

~@Just See,*~

You feel the hard stone floor under your warm feet and you slow down at a room enters your sight. Every inch of you says stop, but your mind keeps going, keeps moving closer. You suddenly feel the cold winds rushing up around you. Your hair is blown about and your skin pricks with fear as you hear him call you again.

~@Trust me,*~

Looking, you see him reaching for you. Begging you to come back. You watch as your eyes blur and you see him cry out your name. You can't stop crying. You feel the cold metal. He can't save you, he just want's to leave you stranded in this hole your stuck in.

~@I'll be there,*~

You slowly back away from the door as he appears ther. Not the man who turned you away, but when he was your friend. You reach out and touch his shoulder. You feel warmer, safer. You want to go back to the cold that embraced you, but you trust this part of him.

~@Watching over you,*~

You pull away. You can't go back. He threw you out. He hated you. He promised to protect you, now you were a card. What were you supposed to do? You can't see him, you can't feel him, you just don't want to see him anymore.

~@Just take a look through my eyes,*~

Your getting colder. Your body is freezing, and you want to go through that door. You urge your body to scoot closer to the door. He yells for you to come back to him. You thrust the door open and run in, slamming it behind you. You find your friends, happily waving you to come closer.

~@There's a better place,*~

You feel the trust build up again as your remember how much you like your friends. He can't do this to you. You are alone, not with him anymore.

~@Somewhere out there,*~

But you can't help but cry again. Your tears bruning lines down your cold face. You can't see why he hates you. You've always been there to support him. But he lost, and he blamed it on you. He blames his loss on you. But you accept what he throws at you. You have to take your harsh beating from him.

~@Just take a look through my eyes,*~

But he's your brother. You can't deny your brother loves you. How many times did he save you before? This isn't anything like what Pegasus has done. You have every right to choose what you want. But you don't know what you want anymore. All you know is you want a hug from him. His warm safe arms. That's all you want....

~@Everything changes,*~

"Open your eyes when you feel ready, Mokuba. You can do it. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have let you out of my sight that day. I'm so sorry. Please, don't leave me alone. Please, don't go away. I can't help you beyond what I can do. I can't save you, but you can save yourself. Please, Mokie. Wake up, don't leave now!" Warm tears hit your cheeks and you cling to him.

~@You'll be amazed what you'll find,*~

You feel his warmth as he embraces you. Begging you not to let go. Begging you to hold ong. His warmth is all you need to feel his heart beating, to feel the warmth of the world, the sun, him. Your older brother can't let you die. He loves you. He wants you to stay with him longer, which is something you can do, but the card is gone, your free.

~@If you look through my eyes.*~