Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ Difference ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@Don't laugh at me don't call me names*~

Yuugi Mutou sat alone at his desk, as usual, playing by himself, as usual. He just listened as all the other kids from their softmor year started to talk aloud about him. He listened and felt pain and greif. No one but Anzu cared about him, no one else cared.

~@Don't get your pleasure from my pain*~

Neia Kiba was amazed to know that even after he'd nearly let them die, that they all still cared about him. He knew, being the first of the Kibas', he had to make sure that no one else was hurt in his family, yet he'd nearly let Mokuba and Seto get locked away forever in the Virtual World, and here he was, sitting at a table, at last, with Mokuba and Seto, sharing a meal with them, talking with them, is this a friendship or a brotherly task?

~@In God's eyes, We're all the same*~

Joununchi and Shizuka watched as Honda and Otogi got into another fist fight on the floor. All morning, Honda had been firing off on Otogi for no reason what so ever. Otogi apparently took something that Honda never even owned, come to think of it, Otogi was the one with the Dual Disk, so Honda kept badgering Otogi that it was his. Joununchi sighed and yelped when Shizuka pinched him, pointing. Honda was sucking his thumb.

~@Someday we'll all have perfect wings*~

"Smile big!"

Malik, Isis, Joununchi, Otogi, Honda, Anzu, Shizuka, Mai, Yuugi, Ryou, and even Mokuba, Seto, and Neia smiled wide and pure. It was time they went their way and let the past rest at it's own terms. Malik, Otogi, and Mai were traveling back to Egypt. Ryou, Anzu, Shizuka, and Joununchi were all traveling to America to see everything there was to see, and to live there. Isis and Honda were going to travel the world. The Kiba brothers were going to keep on living together, leaving Yuugi to do nothing, with no Yami there to talk to, he was quite alone.

"I hope this life will bring you more answers, Pharaoh Atemu. I hope it does."

~@Don't laugh at me*~