Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ She's A Butterfly ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

-She remembers when she first got her wings, And how she opened up the day she learned to sing, Then the colors came, erase the black and white, And her whole world changed when she realized,-

Brown hair fanned out in the wind, azure water eyes staring into the distance, eyes fogging, hands clenched into fists, floating in the air, water seemed to flow about and moved things to float about. Everything was whirrling in a flash of black and white....

-She's a butterfly, pretty as the crimson sky, Nothings gonna bring her down, And everywhere she goes, Everybody knows she's so glad to be alive, She's a butterfly,-

"TEA! LOOK OUT FOR THAT TRUCK!" Yugi cries, trying to get her to stop walking, she can't hear him, she keeps walking, the horn blowing, telling her to look out, people scatter like spilled drops of ink hitting a page. "TEA!"

"NO! STOP WALKING, TEA! STOP!" Mai cries, running out to shove the girl away, causing her to get hit, but Tea has already been hit by a speeding car. It's all over, everythings black. No sound. No fealing. No sight. No ... nothing.

-Like the purest light in a darkend world, So much hope inside such a lovely girl, You should see her fly, it's almost magical, It makes you want to cry, she's so beautiful,-

Hospital rules said that he couldn't go see his friends, but Yugi, Tea, and Mai were all off limits to 'civilians' such as himself.

"Mr. Kiba! Honestly! Calm down! You can't go help them, they're all off-limits to you, it is very unfourtunately sir." The nurse was trying to keep Mokuba from going into the medical ward.

-She's a butterfly, pretty as the crimson sky, Nothings gonna bring her down, And everywhere she goes, Everybody knows she's so glad to be alive, She's a butterfly,-

He slipped past her and into the room. Mai's leg was still in a cast, her wrist was still stitched. Yugi was quite a mess. He was in bandages and he didn't seem to be any better than Tea or Mai.

Tea was deep in a coma, she hadn't moved since she'd gone head-long into a red sports car, now, she was sleeping in her most peaceful spot.

-God bless the butterfly, give her the strength to fly, Never let her wings touch the ground,

God bless the butterfly, give her the strength to fly, Never let her wings touch the ground,-

Eyes slid closed. Still no sound, nothing was happening. Everything was silent. They wre all stone statues. All of them. Statues painted to look like normal people. Aqua hair, bright blue eyes. Dark brown hair, dark blue eyes. Blond hair, brown eyes. Black hair, dark blue eyes. Blond, black, and pink colored hair, violet eyes. Blond, black, and purple, indigo colored eyes. Black hair, green eyes. White, like an old man, but bright brown eyes. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Light brown hair with light brown eyes.

They were all there, holding their hands up. All but one. One stood alone, waiting in the wings to help. Blond hair frozen stiff, alond with a shapely body, purple eyes fixed away from the group.

-She's a butterfly, pretty as the crimson sky, Nothings gonna bring her down, And everywhere she goes, Everybody knows she's so glad to be alive, She's a butterfly,-

Azure blue eyes opened to a bright light, hands came up to sheild the saphire eyes from the light. It was like everything was back to normal.

Tea sat up, her hands on her eyes, rubbing her eyes. There they were. All of them. Tristan with his hand on the rail of her bed, Duke and Serenity holding onto Joey's shoulders. Seto and Mokuba were smiling down at her. Ryo was happily patting her arm while Mai and Yugi danced for joy behind him.

-She's a butterfly, She's a butterfly,-

"ALL RIGHT! WE GOT TEA BACK! THANK YOU GOD!" Yugi yelled with Ryo and Mokuba. The trio started laughing together. Seto seemed to just be there because of his baby brother, then again, he kept looking Tea over.
"Hey, Tea, do you remember Noah, when we were in the virtual world?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, guess who wants a date with the infamouse Tea Gardner?" Yugi and Duke asked, poking Tea. "Noah and his aged body. He does look good."
"EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!" She started chasing them both and Tristan and Joey both smirked with swet drops.

-God bless the butterfly, give her the strength to fly, Never let her wings touch the ground,

God bless the butterfly, give her the strenght to fly, Never let her wings touch the ground.-