Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lonely Eyes ❯ Take Me Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lonely Eyes - By Me

I do not own Yuugioh.

-

He… Jounouchi Katsuya… is kissing… me!!! …What the hell is my problem? But it feels good… Just what I needed to relax

I unconsciously put my arms around his waste and pull him closer to deepen the kiss. Boy, does he respond… I feel his erection rubbing against me… Wait… no, no, no!! This is all wrong!!

I let go off him and push him off of me, standing up quickly. "What the hell were you doing!?!?" I exclaimed.

…Okay maybe that was too rough… Besides, I responded… And I regretted those words as I saw him hug his knees close to his chest and let out some tears into his hands.

"I'm lying to myself!!" he exclaimed. What…? "I'm lying to myself by thinking that maybe someone on this earth could love me!!!"

-Narrative POV-

Kaiba's eyes widened slightly, seeing the younger blonde in such a state. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. You're just not in the best of states right now and you don't know what you're doing," he tried to explain, and kneeled down in front of him. His puppy looked up at him with his glazed big brown eyes. "I'm sorry I pushed you away…"

"Can I go home with you?"

"What?"

"Can I go home with you?" Jou repeated. Kaiba just continued staring at him. In most situations, he would have been the one telling Jou to stay at his place. This was different. "I don't feel like sleeping outside in the park tonight."

"But don't you have a home?"

"No."

"…" Kaiba hesitated before finally agreeing. "Okay fine. You can stay. But just one night."

"Are your bed sheets silk?"

"In a guest room."

Jou pouted but agreed anyway. "Is Mokuba home?"

"Yes."

"Can you send him away for the night?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Why should I?"

"If you're going to join me in the guestroom, he's too young to hear all the noises we'll be making."

"I'M STAYING IN MY ROOM!!!!"

Jou pouted again. "Then why am I coming?"

"Cause you don't want to sleep in the park outside."

"But what will I do at your place?"

"Get some sleep. In the guestroom. Without me."

"But that's no fun. I wanna have fun. I wanna have fun with you."

Kaiba felt a blush threatening to come on and couldn't hide it so he quickly turned away. "NO! No fun for you. You went and got yourself drunk now you don't get fun!"

"You're blushing!!" Jou laughed childishly. "You're blushing! You're blushing!" He continued teasing.

"Will you shut up!?!?" Kaiba exclaimed.

"So you really do like me I didn't believe it at first when Mai and Isis were telling me but it's true!!! Hahahahahah!!"

Kaiba snapped and quickly attacked Jou, pinning him onto the wall they were walking by, which happened to be some random building. "You don't want to do anything stupid that you'll regret later, do you??"

"What's there to regret?" Jou asked. "I really like you, Kaiba. I've liked you since before ninth grade. I just never admitted it. Oh and the dog comments, I thought those were cute but I couldn't show it in front of my friends cause I thought they'd freak. Well, not exactly. I knew they'd freak. But now that they don't care about me anymore it doesn't matter. So whatdaya say?? On for tonight??"

Kaiba couldn't keep himself from blushing once again. "NO!! You're just saying all that cause you're drunk!! When you wake up tomorrow you'll remember none of this!! And you'll regret if anything happened!!"

Jou pouted. "I knew you didn't like me…"

"No, no, it's not that," Kaiba tried to reason with the blonde puppy, but the younger boy's eyes just got big and watery, like a cute puppy whimpering for his master's attention.

"Yes it is, you don't like me. You just don't want to hurt my feelings."

"I like you, Jou!!" Kaiba exclaimed before he realized what he said.

"No you don't."

"Jou!! I just want you to remember if we do something!! I don't want to take advantage of you but you're making this really hard on me."

"You're just finding excuses," Jou continued pouting.

"Ahem! People are trying to sleep," said an annoyed voice from aside. They looked at the source of the voice to see a man who probably owned the building.

"Sorry," Kaiba said. "We didn't mean to." With that, he grabbed Jounouchi's wrist and pulled him along.

=

After around ten minutes of walking, they finally made it to Seto's place. Seto led them inside and showed Katsuya to a guestroom. "You'll be sleeping here. Now get some sleep. I'll see you in the morning."

Jounouchi pouted, but Kaiba already went off to his room. `Fine. Be that way you jerk,' he thought. `I always wanted to sleep on my own,' he added sarcastically and walked up to the bed there, sitting down on it. Before he knew it, he fell asleep before he even changed.

=Seto=

Half an hour after leaving Katsuya in his room, Kaiba decided to go check on him. He walked up to the guestroom. The door was still open as he had left it. Looking inside, he saw the blonde puppy asleep on the bed, his clothes still on and the bed still done. `He looks… lonely…' Seto thought. He quickly shook that thought out of his head but walked up to his puppy. He gently moved him aside to take the covers off the bed and put them over him. `Maybe I'll stay here for a little while… Maybe then he won't be so lonely…' With that thought in mind, Seto got in next to Jou and put the covers over himself as well.

Jou turned over in his sleep to a more comfortable position, and rested his head on Seto's chest. Kaiba's heartbeat stopped for a second, for he was a little nervous the puppy would wake up right now and find him like this. But soon after, he relaxed, put one arm around the blonde's waste and fell asleep.

=

Please R&R! ^_^ Sorry it took long. I'm getting a million ideas at once so please forgive me. -bows- I have a lot of other fanfics being worked on right now that I'm not posting yet.

Also, the mood of my characters usually resembles the mood I'm in. If I feel sick, I make my characters feel sick. If I'm happy, my characters are happy. If I'm sad, my characters are sad. You hear what I'm saying? Well, lately I've been feeling kinda sick and I didn't want that in the story so I decided to wait to update so it'd turn out better. =] Hope you all liked it!

Thank You's

silver-dagger-113: ^_^ I wrote more. Hope you liked it. Sorry I left you hanging.

Cody Saoyrn: oops… I'll try to add more fluffyness in other chapters ^^; I'll try to put in more angst later. *reads the rest of review* Puppy-Jou plushie…? *starry eyes* I updated!! Can me haaave??? PLZ?? *puppy dog eyes* There should be more people like you!!! I need more friends who like seto/jou *sob sob* *hint hint* XD if you want only ^^;; you can add me so u can see the chapters before anyone else and u can yell at me to update ^^;; lol… or not…

solarsenshi: I'll try to put more angstness later.. there's not much in this chapter like I hoped there to be… thanks hope you liked it!

Kuroi Bara no Twilight: thankies ^^ I meant for Kaiba to react more harshly… guess I was in a different mood when I started this chapter… =/ oops… I'll try to put more angst in later ^^