Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Long way down ❯ Bring Me To Life ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Bakura allowed a grin to grace his face. Maybe Aziza cared as much about him as he did about her. Bakura fooled with the idea of Aziza loving him, and as he did, the foolish grin dissappered from his face.
Even if she does love me, I don't deserve some one like her to love me. I don't deserve anyone to love me. Bakura thought, clutching Aziza's necklace. Keket appered in the door way, unknown to Bakura. What right to love do I have?

"Your life was spared for a reason, weather it be your own will, someone else's, or something else. Everyone has a purpose, yours just isn't clear to you yet," Keket spoke up, after reading Bakura's thoughts...

~How can you see through my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core,
And become some more...
You found my soul,
My spirt's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you finally barry me in my home...
Work til' ya' die
Wake me up inside,
Can't wake up.~


Aziza stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom, wearing a dress Keket had forced her to put on. Aziza looked butiful in the sapphire blue gown, but her ragged hair needed some work.

"Quit frowning," Keket comanded.

"I'll quit frowning when I'm out of this thing," Aziza responded glaring at Yami's sister.

"I'm sure Bakura would be quite hypnotized by you," Keket said, while pinning the bottom of the dress.

"That bastard couldn't careless about how I look," Aziza snapped.

"That 'bastard' loves you," Keket answered,a sly grin appered on her face. Aziza didn't have a come back for that one, and Keket knew it. Keket also knew that if Aziza didn't prove her love to him soon, Bakura would die, his love for Aziza was the only thing that was keeping him to this world. His time was running out, Aziza caused him enough heart break, that night, if Aziza broke his heart, Bakura's life would end...

~Wake me up inside,
Save me,
Call my name and save me from thy done,
Wake me up,
Bid my blood to run,
Can't wake up
Before I come undone,
Save me,
Save me from the nothing I've become.~

Aziza ran to a lake, Bakura was standing on a stone, he turned and smiled at her. Aziza stopped running, and smiled back. Then something appered behind Bakura, the reaper.

~Now that I know what I'm with out,
You just can't leave me,
Breath into me make me real, Bring me to life.
Work til' ya die, Wake me up inside, Can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, Save me, Call my name and save me, from thy die,
Bid my blood to run, before I come undone, Call my name and save me from the nothing I've become. Bring me to life. I've been livin' a lie there's nothing inside~


"Bakura! Watch out!" Aziza screamed. Bakura turned,and the reaper swung his sythe and it cut into Bakura. The reaper dissappered as Bakura fell to the ground. Aziza ran to where Bakura lay, in a pool of his own blood. Tears filled Aziza's eyes, tears long past due to be shed. Aziza dropped to the ground, and pulled him on to her lap.

"Bakura..." Aziza whispered, tears streaming down her face.

"I-I l-lo-love y-you," Bakura gasped, reaching up and brushing a tear from Aziza's cheek. Bakura's hand fell, and his breath stopped...

~Bring me to life. Frozen inside with out your touch, with out your love, darlin'.
Only you hold the life among the dead, All inside, I can't belive I couldn't see, kept
In the dark, but you would never follow me. I've been sleeping a thousand years it
Seems, Got to open my eyes to everything, without thought with out a soul, Bring
Me to life.~



Aziza woke up cold sweat on her face.

"Bakura," Aziza muttered, before jumping out of bed and running to Bakura's room. Aziza entered his room with self-trained stealth. She krept over to his bed, and she saw the reaper hoovering by his bed. The reaper hoovered there as if he was waiting for something. After standing dead still in her position by Bakura's bed, waiting for the reaper to kill either her or Bakura, Aziza leaned over and kissed Bakura lightly on the lips. The reaper nodded slowly, then left. Bakura awoke to the feel of Aziza's lips gently brushing his own.

~Wake me up inside, Can't wake up, wake me up inside, save me, Call my name and
Save me from thy die, Bid my blood to run, before I come undone, Save me from the Nothing I've become. Bring me to life, I've been livin a lie, there's nothing inside,
Bring me to life...~

Bakura looked up at Aziza, who was blushing, and grined like a maniac. Bakura pulled Aziza to him. Bakura kissed a startled Aziza on the lips, he slowly parted her lips. Aziza could feel his breath enter her mouth, his tounge exploring every area of her mouth. When they parted, Aziza had a disire, for him, just as he had a disire for her...

note:

Ha ha! Evil cliff hanger! *Crackles evilly.* And I'm not going to write the ending! But if I get lots of reveiws asking me to, I might go and turn these into an actual full langth feature fanfic! I also might write a Yami Yugi song fic! I just gotta find the write music first. Anyways reviews are always good! Rants will be appreciated too!

~ED~
a.k.a. Ela_aze. ^_~ When in rome do as the romans do, when in france eat french fries, and when with in my hitting range, either move or don't tick me off.

Disclaimer: I doughnut, ahem, do. not. own Yu-Gi-Oh, evenescence, or the song "Bring Me To Life." buuuuuuut , my charecters are mine . M-I-N-E,
MINE !!!!!!!!!! Okay? Okay.