Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ When I Met My Cousin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I only own Amy and Sora (not KH). That is all.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
After that month, I remember getting on a plane that went to Domino, Japan. They told me I was going to visit my cousin for a few years. I knew why. Once I have grown feelings for my cousin and anyone else, they were going to threaten me with their lives.
 
I sighed as I looked out my window to see the city of Domino coming up from below. After we landed, we got a rented car and drove over to a game shop. I had to look only a month old so they wouldn't know that I had powers.
 
We got out of the car, and were greeted by an old man with plum eyes. For some reason, I wasn't scared of him. After a whole month of torture, and fear, I wasn't afraid of him. Why?
 
The old man took me out of my…mother's hands. They drove off and the old man carried me inside the game shop.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
I was amazed to find that it was not just a game shop but also a house. He carried me up some stairs and into a room that had a crib. Inside the crib was a tri-colored baby. His hair defied gravity because it rose up in spikes like a five-pointed star. He had goldenrod bangs, and magenta hair with a shade of black. I couldn't see his eyes since he was asleep. I suspected that he was my cousin. The old man put me next to my cousin and wrapped me up in a pink blanket. I decided to feign sleep since I could never sleep. I had to do this for four years.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
After four years, I got my own room. I always confined myself in my room so that I couldn't become attached to them. That went on until we started kindergarten. Our classmates would always pick on him whenever the teacher wasn't around. He wouldn't tell grandpa about it though. It was halfway through the school year and the kids were still picking on him. I guess something in me snapped because the next thing I knew, one of the kids picking on Yugi was on the ground. They all stared at me, even Yugi looked at me. I just looked at them coolly, almost as if nothing happened.
 
Then he sneered.
 
“Looks like Yugi has a girlfriend!” He snickered. I then glared at my classmates, daring them to say something bad. No one spoke. No one laughed. The bell rang for home and I walked home with Yugi. I guess he gathered as much courage as he could and spoke to me.
 
“D-Did you really have to do that?” Yugi asked me. I just shrugged. What could I tell him?
 
“I'm not sure, Yugi.” I told him as best I could. He nodded in understanding. I gave him a reassuring smile. I guess that from then on I started opening up to people.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
R&R plz!