Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ My Good-bye ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Just look back on the other chapters.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
I stopped hanging around in my room and started hanging out with Yugi. I also got to meet my other cousin Sora. She looked almost like me. There were some differences though. Her hair was the same style and color but went down to her waist, her eyes were hot pink, she wore a pale rose short-sleeved shirt and black jean shorts.
 
I had also made my first friend. He had brown hair and cold cobalt eyes (whatever he wore when he was a kid). We got along quite well and got to know each other. He also introduced me to his brother. His brother had raven black hair and pale aqua eyes (whatever he wore when he was a kid).
 
This went on until a day after Yugi's eighth birthday. I will never forget that day. My so-called parents came for me. My things were packed in my room since I hadn't unpacked them.
 
I turned to Yugi, after my things were in the car, and whispered in his ear.
 
“I'll come back for your thirteenth birthday.” I then went into the car and waved a silent good-bye to them.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I know this one was short but there will be another one. This was the prequel! R&R plz!