Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love is Unexplainable ❯ Mike and Votes ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Yami," Yugi shouted from down the hallway, "Can you come out here for a second? I want you to meet somebody!"

"Okay! I'll be out in a minute," Yami shouted back, putting some last touches his little brother's birthday present.

Today was their birthday and they were having a big dinner. Yugi had asked if he could invite somebody over for them to meet and Yami was a bit nervous about it. Of course, their parents said yes and that Yami could also invite somebody over so he invited one of his and Yugi's friends, Bakura. Of course, being the demon that he could be sometimes, he didn't want to go somewhere without Ryou so both of them were going to end up coming later.

Yami stood and headed out into the living room where he saw Yugi sitting on the couch talking animatedly to another guy he'd seen him around school with a lot of the time now, though he didn't know his name.

The guy had somewhat curly hair that pulled back into a short ponytail since it was slightly long. His green eyes sparkled with life as they stared into Yugi's equally ones. He's heard around the school that he had a great sense of humor and loved watching all sorts of Anime too.

Yugi noticed him and motioned him over, "Mom and dad have already met him, Yami, hurry up." He jumped up a gestured to the teen on the couch, smiling cutely at him. "Yami, this is my boyfriend, Mike. Mike this is my brother that I told you all about when you asked why we looked so much alike, Yami."

Crimson eyes had widened slightly when Yugi had mentioned Mike being his boyfriend, but he quickly brushed it off and shook the guy's hand. "This is great, Yugi. Why don't you go see if mom or dad need help in the kitchen so I can talk to the lucky guy alone for a minute?"

The younger twin looked between the two of them before giving Yami a pointed look and nodded, hurrying away into the next room.

"So," Mike started, "Yugi told me about the incident between you two. Before you knew about being twins and all. Must've been pretty rough to handle."

"Yeah," Yami sighed, looking into the kitchen. "I know I shouldn't, but I still love him."

"Yugi said you probably would. He told me he still has feelings for you after all. That it still seems so unreal that you two were really brothers all along."

"We're coping though. Look, I just wanted to say that you better take care of him. I don't want him getting hurt because he doesn't deserve that. And if you ever end up hurting him, you'll have me to answer to and when it comes to Yugi's safety and feelings, let's just say I'm very protective. Got it?"

Mike smiled and nodded, "No problem. Yugi's great. He can talk to me about anything and I feel the same. He's really something special."

"Yes, he is."

"So, have you found somebody yet?"

"Nope."

"Everyone deserves happiness, Yami."

"Yes, I know. I wanted to make sure Yugi's happiness was settled before I started on anything."

"Does that mean you have your eye on somewhat then?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure the new school year with bring many interesting things."

Mike smiled in agreement, "Yes, many new things to face." There was a pause before Mike looked over at Yami, "Do I have your full approval then?"

Yami laughed and waved a finger at him jokingly, "I'm not that easy to buddy up to. That's going to take some time, but for as much as I see I think I can handle Yugi being with you."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"He has been smiling much more lately though, around the time he met you."

"He's absolutely radiant when he's happy. He talks about you a lot."

Yami looked over his shoulder at Mike and offered a small smile, "I don't think those feelings for him will ever go away, but I'll be okay with that as long as he's happy. That's what love is after all."

~~

This is just a short little thing I wanted to add in to the end. It seemed appropriate. Okay, I'm going to take a break on my writing while waiting for finals to get over with. Then I got summer school to worry about so I don't have to take icky history for another full year. Yeah! How dull this is going to be!! Oh well. So I'll put up the votes for the next story. Enjoy!!!

Unexpected Love - Marik's jealous, Bakura's lonely, Ryou is saddened and confused, and Malik can't see this because he's trying to find out if he really loves Ryou or not

It was just a Game - Yugi is just a regular teen going through the regular problems. He's got great friends and a girlfriend he would never give up. What happens when his world is turned around by an unexpected visitor and in a weird arrival? It was just a game until a strange power surge made one of the characters in Yugi's favorite game a reality.

Out at Sea - Like Pirates of the Caribbean; Bakura's a captain of his ship, The Sennen, along with his two top mates, Marik and Yami. Bakura kidnaps Ryou in order to keep from being killed from Ryou's father, the governor of the island, and Yugi and Malik follow for their own reasons.

Down to Earth - Yugi's a god and he's been sent to Earth to wipe out mankind, who are selfish and full a greed, so him and the other gods can start over. Yami though shows him a change of heart when he saves him from a speeding car. Yugi decides he won't be the one to wipe out somebody like Yami when there could be more of them and leaves to tell the other gods his decision.

(No Title Yet) - Yugi's a prostitute and has many favorites that come to him to release tension and whatnot at the whorehouse he's living in with all the other prostitutes that also work there. When a new customer comes in though he's surprised that the handsome teen picked him instead of somebody else. What will this new customer bring?

All are Yami/Yugi except Out at Sea where I did something slightly different and had Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik, and Yami/Yugi as the main couples rather than just the one that I've been doing. Enjoy. I don't know when I'll post results though.