Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love's Neverending Faith ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or the characters except my own. This goes for all future chapters also. I do not want to write the disclaimer all the time

A girl stood in front of the steps of Domino High School building. She looked at the brass letters that spelled out the name of the school over the door. "Nope," she thought, "this place hasn't changed a bit." She said as she walked into the building. The girl headed towards the principle's office. She knew the principle would want to see her. As she got to the door it opened to reveal the face of Principle Anders. "Oh, Cathyrn, come in." Principle Anders exclaimed, "I've been expecting you." He said as he led her into his office. "Please have a seat." Cathryn seated herself in the chair facing his desk.

"I'm glad to see you made it here. Now I know that you have been to this school before, but I am still going to have a student escort you around the building." The principle said.

"no, that really isn't necessary Mr. Anders," Cathryn said, " I know my way around the school. I haven't been gone that long."

"But I insist," Mr, Anders said as he turned around to the microphone behind him. "Seto Kaiba please come to the Principle's office." "Just wait outside the door and Mr, Kiaba will show you around"

Soon a brown haired boy with piercing blue eyes showed up in front of the door.

"Mr. Kiaba, This is Miss Cathryn…"

"Please call me Cat, everyone does." Cathryn said.

"Yes, well," said Mr. Anders, " show her around school and help her find her classes." "That will be all." With that Mr. Anders went back into his office.

"Wonderful," Seto thought, "now I'm the babysitter." He thought to himself as he looked at the girl in front of him. She had golden honey colored eyes and spikey cyan hair (think Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo) But she is kinda pretty.

Cat looked at him and said "Look I know that you are just showing me around because the principle is making you, but I don't need to be shown around. So I won't waste your time. But I thank you for being willing to do so." And with that Cat turned around and walked to her first class.

"Interesting," Kaiba thought, "Well what do I care." "If she thinks she knows her way around the building then let her get herself lost." Kiaba started walking to his locker. Along the way he started thinking about Cat, something about her intrigued him.

Well that was my first chapter and I hoped you all liked it please R&R!