Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love's Neverending Faith ❯ chapt 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

As Cat walked to her first class she thought about Seto Kaiba.

"So that is the great Seto Kaiba," she thought. "The CEO of Kaiba Corp." "He's kinda cute." She said to herself as she giggled and quickly dismissed him from her mind. She needed to get to her first class. The bell rang as she slid into her seat, when Kaiba walked in. He looked at her then quickly averted his eyes as he sat down in his seat which was right next to hers.

"What is she doing in here?" Seto wondered. "This is the advanced math class. I bet she got lost and is in the wrong class." Seto soon found out that Cat was in the right class. Cat knew every answer to each question she was asked and made an A on the pop quiz that was handed out. In fact, Seto soon learned that Cat was in most of his classes, and he took the advanced courses!

"This girl gets more and more interesting." Seto thought as he walked to his locker at the end of the day.

"Hey, Cat," a voice called. Seto knew that annoying voice anywhere. "Wheeler." Seto thought with annoyance

"Joey," Cat answered. Her locker was fairly close to Seto's so he could hear every word that was said.

"I learned a new trick, watch this" Joey said as he pulled out a coin.

"Nothing here," he said as he made the coin disappear. "Just here," he finished pulling the coin out of Cat's ear.

"Cute, Wheeler," Cat said with a smile. "But the way to a girl's heart is not treating her like vending machine." And with Cat shut her locker and walked away.

Seto smiled, "she even knows how to put Wheeler in his place." He thought smugly.

Cat walked home slowly, thinking about all that had happened on her first day back. "Man, I missed it here," she thought to herself. "I'm so glad that I'm back home." She said aloud.

"Me too," a voice came from behind her.

Cat spun around to find Yugi behind her.

"Yugi!" Cat exclaimed. "Hey there little bro, I've missed ya."

"Yeah, Grampa missed you also." Yugi informed her. "Why did you come back to Domino High? Didn't you like that private school?"

Cat had been gone for two years at a private school in another city; she had won tuition with her grades, but decided to come back.

"Yeah, I liked it," Cat said. "But all anyone did up there was study study study. They never made time for anything else; they didn't play even play Duel Monsters. And besides, something is just missing when my little brother isn't there to ask for help on his math." Cat chucked.

"Speaking of I'm going to need your help when we get home, and Joey, Tea, and Tristan are coming over also and I bet they'll need help too." Yugi said.

Cat chuckled, "Alright." She said. "Man, I sure have missed this."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seto Kaiba went straight to his computer room when he got home from school.

"Computer," Kaiba said, "I need you to look up some information for me."

"Yes Kaiba, what do you need?" the computer answered.

"I want information on the new girl at Domino High. First name Cathryn, goes by Cat. I don't know her last name."

"The only Cathryn at Domino High is Cathryn Moto, older sister of Yugi Moto." The computer said.

"She's Yugi's sister?" Kaiba asked shocked. "What else can you tell me about her?"

"She won tuition to a private school two years ago, but decided to come back here. She was the winner of a few Duel Monster tournaments in that area, and lives with her Grandfather and brother. Any other questions?"

"No, that's all for now." Kaiba said as he leaned back in his chair. "Yugi's sister, huh, she could prove useful to me if I'm to ever beat Yugi in a duel. I just might give her a call."