Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love's Neverending Faith ❯ chapter three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Cat and Yugi and Tea walked to school the next morning.

"So what was that private school like?" Tea wanted to know.

Cat shrugged, "Very intense, it was all about grades, that's all anyone cared about. They didn't have time for anything else."

"Sounds boring." Yugi said.

"Cat nodded, "That's why I came back. I got tired of it, although I did win a few Duel Monster competitions down there."

"I know, I heard about it on TV." Yugi acknowledged.

Suddenly a limo pulled up next to them. The trio looked on as the window rolled down to reveal Seto Kiaba.

"Cathryn," Kiaba said ignoring the other two. "Could I offer you a ride to school?"

Cat looked at Tea then Yugi.

"Is that alright with you guys?" Cat asked not wanting to offend her brother or Tea.

"Of course," Yugi said brightly noticing the way Kiaba looked at his sister. "I'll see you at lunch."

Tea nodded her agreement as Cat got into the car. The limo drove off as Cat sat back into the seat sitting next to Kiaba.

"Hi" a cheerful voice said as they picked up speed.

Cat looked to see a young boy with black hair and cheerful eyes.

"I'm Mokuba." Cat smiled sweetly at the boy. 'Awww, he's so cute' she thought to herself.

"You must be Seto's younger brother." Cat said.

"How did you know that Seto had a brother?" Mokuba asked

Cat smirked as she reclined against the seat and crossed her legs, "Your brother isn't the only one who has a very advanced computer."

Mokuba wanted to ask more, but they were at his school. As he climbed out of the car he turned and asked Cat, "would you come and play with me sometime?"

"Of course, I'd love too." Cat said with a smile. Mokuba smiled as he ran to the school as the limo headed for Domino High.

"Mokuba seems to like you, Cathryn." Kiaba said after a prolonged silence.

"Please, call me Cat, only my grandfather calls me Cathryn, and I like him too. He's sweet."

"I'm assuming that you have a computer and got info on me." Seto asked her.

"Why would you say that," cat asked innocently.

"I just wanted to know." Seto answered.

"Well, I didn't really need to look up anything the way you did." She said looking at him. "And don't bother denying it; I've programmed my computer to alert me whenever someone is looking up information on me. I could have stopped it, but why spoil your fun." Cat said with a laugh.

"So you think you have me all figured out?" Seto asked her leaning toward her.

Cat leaned toward him as well, "Almost, I know you have a brother, are the CEO to Kiaba Corp, one of the elite duelists, and have only been beaten by my brother and you resent him for it. Am I right?"

Kiaba was shocked, and she knew all of that without looking it up. "Very impressive."
'This is going to be fun,' Seto thought, 'dating her to find out stuff on Yugi won't be so bad after all.'

"So you want to come over tonight, Mokuba would love to have you over for dinner." Set asked as they reached the school.

"Who's asking, you or Mokuba," Cat asked slyly as they headed up the steps to their first period.

Seto gathered his courage as he said, "Me"

Cat smiled, "I accept then." As she sat down in her seat.

Seto smiled to himself, things were going just as planned.