Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ love throught the time ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi it's me again!! This is the next chapter!!
i would to thank all the reviwers for their supports and i hope they would like it!!
Thank you all
I hope there aren't too much mistake!! If it is i apologize!!
So this the the sequel!!
6
« But who are you? » This was the first words uttered after Atem awakened. He had just repeated the same dream. Even in the midst of confusion, he really wondered what the dream could meant. He did not understand too much, and he asked some questions, but he felt…. In Peace? He asked him.
He decided to put aside his questions, and got up to start a new day. Indeed, even if he had not yet civil status, he would to update his knowledge, at least scholastically if he wanted to go in the same school as his friends. But how? He could not decently go to school here, because he did not have his papers and he didn't feel enough good to follow the same classe that Marek. Even if he remained idle memories of Yugi about what he had learnt, he remembered few things. It was true that despite the friendship and affection he was wearing for him, Yugi was far from having an appropriate level at the school level, although more than once he had been tempted to tell him of making efforts to this point sight, unfortunately. He decided to talk to others. He took his clothes, t and went to the bathroom to take a shower and dress. After twenty minutes, he left the bathroom and down the stairs to go to the kitchen.
He found in the kitchen Odion and Ishizu busy preparing breakfast. While entering, they returned and greeted him.
« Hello, Atem! Do You sleep well? » Asked Ishizu removing and putting her apron on the kitchen table.
« Yes thank you! Do you need help? » Asked Ate approaching.
« No, It's ok! Do not worry we've finished! » Said Odion removing his apron and also approaching the table.
Atem looked at him and approved. Suddenly, he felt like a stream of air pass in front of him, who had white hair.
« Atem Hi! Are you ok! You can sit you know! » Retorted someone. In fact this air flow was none other than Marek which came running.
« Hey! well little brother it was time! You are going to be late! » Said Ishizu.
« Huh! Don't worry! I eat and I go after that! » Retorted Marek swallowing his breakfast.
« You should eat less fast because you are going to be sick! » Said Odion a little worried to see him eat like this.
Atem, Ishizu and Odion looked at him eating and Ishizu looked up, while Odion and Atem smiled.
« In fact! When do you finish your classes Marek? " Asked Ishizu watching his brother and starting to eat too.
« Hum! I finished at eleven o'clock, why » Asked Marek finishing his plate.
« I thought we could go out in town and show him a little more than what you had showed him last night, what do you think? » She asked watching everyone.
They looked at her and approved.
« Ok! As soon as I finished I will join you and we will go! » Began Marek « Well, I leave you if I'm not going to be late! See you soon ! "He said lifting table and going out of the kitchen.
They looked at him going out and wished him a good day
« What do you think about this, Do you agree Atem ? » Asked Ishizu.
« Hum! Yes Do not worry it's Ok ! But I have something to say to you » Began Atem putting his cultery with a serious look.
« Listen, this morning I thought to all this and I wondered if… I want to return to Japan and follow the same classe that my friends, I think I'll need help, isn't it? »
They looked at him then both of them and they approved. In fact, they had spoken both of them while they were preparing breakfast and were surprised that he thought about that too. Although coming from him it was not surprising.
« Well it's good that you talk about that, because Odion and I were going to talk about it this morning and the fact that you talk about this was a good thing, really! » Said Ishizu, smiling.
« Indeed, we didn't know how to bring the subject! You see we thought about something and we would like to know if you agree! » Said Odion.
« It's right! So, what would you think if you attend classes with a tutor, since you're unable to attend classes at the same high school as Marek! » Proposed Ishizu wondering if he would approve.
Odion also looked at him to see his reaction. The latter, eyes lowered, thought about what his friends had proposed. He found that this wasn't a bad idea and it would allow him to see what level he has really and progress more easily.
He raised his head a smile on his lips and looked at them with his special look that belonged to him.
« Thank you! Really! » He said grateful. « I do not know how to thank you! In any case it was a good idea, I hope to be up to your support that you give to me! You are really precious friends! I so am happy to have you! »
They also looked at him and smiled, pleased that he has accepted their proposal and what he had said.
« Hey! Don't worry! It doesn't bother us and if it makes you happy… So we are also » Said Ishizu.
« Well, I'll call Mr Poulos to talk about this with him and may be he will propose us someone reliable to help us ! » began Ishizu « You need to begin as soon as possible so that you can work quickly » She finished to say.
Atem approved and they ended their breakfasts quietly, without saying a word but happy to have solved a problem.
Leaving the table, Ishizu, went out of the kitchen and called his friend. Odion, with the help of Atem, cleared the table and cleaned the kitchen. Ishizu returned after a while and warned that Mr Poulos was in charge to find someone who could help and he will warn her when he had news. Atem remained silent for a moment, then he thanked her again for her help.
At half past eleven, Marek arrived and runned in his room to lay down his things and join the other. They all came out of the house and went to town.
Atem could take advantage of his day. Indeed, the city should be different from his memories and he wanted to see it in every detail, in any case a little more than what he had seen last night. They went together for a guided tour. They showed him museums, streets and shops. Atem's face showed nothing apart from his eyes shone because Atem had a lot of surprises. Indeed, even if he had tasted modernity, when he was still a spirit in the body of Yugi, he was even tough astonished and amazed. He could feel himself all these changes and keep them to himself. Morover see the city, where for centuries he had lived, transformed like this caught him. He looked at the people walking, working, discussing everything that was life. They had stopped in a small restaurant at lunchtime, to restore. All three watched him time to time to see what felt Atem and they understood that he was happy, even if he didn't say anything. He wanted to keep his feelings to himself.
In the afternoon they continued their trips fulfilled and happy. They decided to visit a museum and show him what was exposed at this time. They stolled around among the corridors, admiring, when suddenly they heard someone pushing a cry of surprise not far from them. Surprised, they returned, and so people around and saw, with eyes mad bigger by the shock, because this person wasn't stranger for them. Indeed, they came to see someone they knew very well and they didn't expect to encounter. It was Bakura.
This one was standing, mouth open and lifted his like if he showed something. He didn't move, motionless as a statue. Marek, Atem and others were also standing without moving. Then a few minutes later, they came out of their torpor and approached the poor Bakura, who had not budged. His mind returned him bit by bit and he began to talk.
« Oh my God! Tell me it is a dream? It isn't possible! » He didn't stop saying that watching them by turns.
A little embarrassed, Marek patted his shoulder and reassured him saying he didn't dream. Bakura looked straight in Marek eyes and understood that he was serious. He approached the Pharaoh and looked carefully turning around Atem. Then he approached his hand hesitant and touched the Pharaoh's arm. Feeling that what he touched was very solid, he opened and closed his mouth several times.
« But ... How ... what happened? » He asked, still amazed.
« a long story! To make court when I arrived in front of my father, he announced me that the gods granted me a second chance to live among you! And here I am! » Explained Atem seriously.
« But ...It's great!! I am happy for you! Really you deserved this! » Said Bakura, smiling and regaining his cheerfullness. Then turning to Marek, this one told him.
« But if I understand this is why you were strange, these last two days! »
Marek looked down embarrassed, then looked straight in his eye.
« Excuse me! Pardon! I didn't want to lie to you, really! But my sister asked me to say nothing and I could not do otherwise! Really I'm sorry » He said hurriedly lowering his head and joining his two hands in a gesture of prayer.
Ishizu looked at Marek regretting a little for what she had requested to his brother.
«Bakura, I ask you not to blame my brother for what he did! It is entirely my fault! But you see Atem arrived there just three days ago and I wanted to give him time to recover. But we would say it to you anyway! » She said nicely.
Bakura lookedat her a few moments. Then a smile was sketched on his lips and began to laugh.
« Don't worry Ishizu, I don't get anry with you ! I understand! And then the most important thing is that one of our friends is back, isn't it? » He said smiling.
« Yes you're absolutely right! And thank you again for your understanding! » Said Ishizu, smiling as well.
« But tell me! Why are you here? » Asked Marek.
« Ah! This! You see this museum is headed by my father and I wanted to make a visit. And I like the exposure that is there at this time! So I decided to come and take a look too! » Explained Bakura.
Atem, looked at them for a moment, happy to find another one of his friends. Being absorbed in his thoughts, he didn't heard what Bakura ask him.
« Sorry! What did you ask me? » Said Atem.
« I'm wondering if the others knew about your come back? » Asked again Bakura politely.
« Ah! Not yet. You see this is a bit complicated and there are so many things to do. But I do everything I can to join them as soon as possible! I'll take lessons to be able to upgrade and continue my schooling with them the next spring! » Answered Atem, determined to realize his dream.
Bakura, Marek, Odion and Ishizu looked at him and smiled at him to show him that they were with him. Then they decided to move a bit to isolate themselves from prying eyes and be a little more quiet to discuss.
« But you know if you need help you can count on me! Because I intend to resume my studies in Japan the next spring too, so we will be all together!! » Proposed Bakura.
« But ! How do you make to follow your classes! You're going to join us in the same school? » Continued Bakura.
« No! We planned to give private tutoring to Atem so that he could work quietly at his own pace and most importantly see what he really need to study ! » Said Ishizu seriously.
Bakura looked at her and approved with a nod. He found the idea great and hoped that he will succeed. Then he remembered something and told to Atem.
« Oh! I did not tell you! But I corresponded with Honda via the Internet and therefore I have news about our friends. I could give you news as much as you want » He said.
Atem, hearing this, began to smile, that smile that only him had the secret and that madee his face even more magnificent. Knowing he could receive news of Yugi, Jono uchi, Honda and Anzu filled him with joy. Never Ishizu, Marek, Bakura and Odion hadn't seen smile like this. They were happy for him.
« Really? I thank you Bakura! So how are they? » Atem asked approaching Bakura always smiling.
« I get news of them, few days ago and they looked well!! They are still a little sad to your departure, especially Anzu but they are ok! » Bakura told to Atem.
Hearing this, the smile Atem had, became blurred. Knowing they were a little sad, madee him sad too. Especially when he learned that Anzu was the hardest hit madee him even more sad. He didn't love to see her in this state, he loved more when she smiled because she shone like a diamond and could illuminate the darkness with her beautiful smile.
Seeing his dark face, Bakura said.
« Hey! But Don't Worry! They are well! It seems even that Anzu has regained her cheerfullness and her joy in life. Honda told me that, because I received a mail this morning and he said they were happy now, because they were worried. Moreover, there are two new people who were arrived in Domino. The first you don't know her, this is the cousin of Anzu, Kazumi Izawa, who is charming, according to Honda. The second you knowher, it's Rebecca. It seems that she also follows her classes to Domino too ! » Bakura told him to see again his smile.
He heard what Bakura had said and found again his smile. He was pleased to know that Anzu had find her smile and joy in life, which hewas fond of above all. Because he didn't want to see her cry like the day of his departure.
The other three had listened carefully what was said between the two friends and was happy too. Then Marek heard what was said earlier by Bakura and reacted.
« But then ! You'll too return to Japan in spring! But I'll be all alone! With whom I can have fun and especially I can count for homework! » Said Marek pretending to cry.
« What do you say! Marek Ishtar! You're now telling me that for your homework you use Bakura! » Said Ishizu wrinkling her eyebrows.
« Ah Ah! No I am joking, big sister!! Anyway I will be all alone if Atem and Bakura leave! »
« Don't play the child! And then Spring is not here yet!! We'll see about then! » Said Ishizu, smiling.
The three others looked at them smiling. Then when the brother and sister found their seriousness they continued their discussion. They spent a long time between them and promised to meet again. Atem accepted the help offered by Bakura and thanked him.
In the end of afternoon, they separated and decided to go home after a day full of bounce. They dined quickly discussing about what that happened during the day and retreated to their bedroom to rest. Sitting on his bed, Atem though about that and was also extremely pleased. He felt invaded revival energy and laid with a smile to his lips, confident in the future.
They spent the weekend quiet enjoying the last moments of respite. Because during their walk, Ishizu had received a call from Mr Poulos to announce he had found someone who suited to help Atem in his classes. He announced that this person would be there from half past eight on Monday to begin giving his lessons. After this interview, Ishizu warned the others and prepared a schedule. It was agreed that Atem'll follow six hours of classes to start and depending on the progress, they would reduce or not. Atem, more motivated than ever approved and promised to himself to do his best. Because he was eager to revisit his friends.
On Monday morning, Atem woke up ready to face his first day of classes. He came down from his bedroom and came into the kitchen to take his breakfast. Odion Ishizu and Marek, was already there and looked at him enter. They lunched quietly, then Marek got up and wished good luck to Atem for his classes and went to high school. Ishizu, Odion and Atem waited the arrival of the professor in the living room. Ishizu told him that while they would work, Odion and herself wouldn't be there. Atem reassured them saying he would manage alone and that they shouldn't be worry. Reassured, they decided to leave to their occupation. Because they had work, both for papers but also the department. Atem, remained alone, closed his eyes a few moments to focus and give him courage. Because he knew that the task would be rude. And he wondered how will be the teacher, and if he could help him to live up to his "ambitions".
He heard the ringing bell of the door, so he got up and went to open. He then discovered, a man in his forties year with a calm and ensuring glance, although his face showed nothing. He emerged from him, a strength and knowledge that appeared to match the expectations of Atem. Atem looked at him a few moments and the other person looked at Atem also during a few minutes like if they gauged. They didn't move and continued their inspection a few minutes. Atem wondered, if this man was like he had felt before. Then the man smiled and said:
« Good morning! Young man! I introduce myself I am Mr Haras and I would be your teacher for a few months or more if necessary! »He said simply.
« Good morning, Mr Haras, I am Atem! I am pleased to meet you! » He said him shaking hands" But please enter ! » Finished to say.
This one came and Atem showed him the path to the living room. Mr Haras followed him in silence. Atem offered him to take his coat and placed it in the vestibule. Then back in the room, he offered to Mr Haras to settle. This one nodded his head and settled on the couch. Atem sat in the chair near him and waited.
« We talked about you with Mr Poulos and I admit that he told me a lot of praise to you. As a result I looked forward to meeting you » Said Mr Haras scrutinizing him.
Atem scrutinize him too and waited.
« He explained me the reasons for my presence here and my mission and I admit that I wondered if I was going to accept. Because young man, when I start something I like to go to the end and you will have to work and do what I'll tell you! » Began Mr haras, then calming down. « But I admit that meet you, I felt that you seemed to be someone like me, I hope I don't make a mistake! According to you am I right or wrong? » He asked him with a mischievous glimmer in the eyes.
Atem looked in his eyes and began to smile mischievously too.
« Mr Haras don't worry! When I decided something I'm going to the end and i'm not afraid to work hardly! » He said.
They gauged both, like two fighters who are trying to guess the intentions of the other.
« Very good! I would expect no less from you! And for my part, I also love challenges! » He said smiling too. « I think so I have madee the right choice accepting this mission » He finished to say.
« Well! If we begin working! What do you think young man? » He asked while he lifting.
Atem approved and they went to the table and began to work.
It was a pleasure for Mr Haras because Atem proved to be someone diligent, serious and learned very quickly. Several days passed and the "master" saw that his pupil worked with the same seriousness. It was a real challenge to work with Atem, because he wanted to learn so that Mr Haras had to be up to it to enable him to move forward.
When Ishizu, Odion, Marek and Bakura saw the progress Atem was making they all didn't worry about him and could continue their work to be up to the expectations of Atem.
Bakura came regularly see Atem. He provided support and assistance which could help him. Even if Bakura found that Atem was very intelligent and he didn't really need help. He also showed him how operated Internet and computers in general. Atem was surprised by all these new things modern, but it was more interested and in less time than he needed, he managed very well. Bakura also gave him news of his friends regularly.
Each day unfolded in the same way, more or less. He followed his 6 hours of classes and devoted himself to sport, he had just discovered, to enable him to change his ideas, but also keep fit. Over the days passed and he liked it, and he excelled in swimming and endurance. He even became quite good. This allowed him to relax, because with all these hours and sacrifices that led he needed to breathe. He did half an hour of jogging in the morning before classes and one hour of swimming in the evening, just before dinner.
Marek and Bakura offered regularly to confront him at the monster duel, which delighted Atem enormously. He was still too strong and won each time.
Often he always made the same dream that brought him inner peace. At the same time, he wondered what he was feeling and the meaning of this dream. He didn't want to talk about it too, because he didn't feel the courage to tell what he saw. Moreover, he didn't want to bother the other with it while they were occupied to help him. But over the day, he wondered if he didn't have to tell them to try to clarify everything. One day at the end of a classe, Atem invited Bakura and Marek, who has just arrived, to his table to talk about it.
« I would like to tell you something. So…. since I came back, I often made the same dream » He said a little embarrassed « In fact… I see a girl in front of a building, who reaches out her arm to me, to call me. In fact, I have the impression to feel an inner peace and a tiny sweetness that comes from her… unfortunately I don't see her face… unless her eyes which are a incredibly blue ... and I wondered what this could mean » He finished to say watching them.
Bakura and Marek looked surprised, then began to think about this.
« What a strange dream! It looks like some kind of message that show you that you should… I don't know… that you research her, or while she wait for you. Maybe it what your father wanted to mean about your destiny. Anyway I can be wrong » Said Bakura in the first and eagerly, because he didn't want to influence Atem on the purpose of his destiny.
« But! you really don't see her face? Maybe that, as you'll see her better, who knows? » stated Marek who smiled. Because he wondered what the dream meant and was curious to know who was this girl.
Atem, who had listened, thinking that his friends had told him. He wondered if it could really be his destiny. Maybe it was just a simple message. In fact he knew nothing, and wondered that if it was really his destiny, he would know it one day. It had to be patient.
« Thank you for your help. Maybe you're right, I'll see. But if so, I would know soon. I have to wait. Maybe I didn't make this dream again, after all. And then if it continued, maybe I would see a little more » He began to say whispering, as ifhe talking to himself « By the way! If you could not tell anyone about this i apreciated. No need to bother everyone with it » He fnished to say.
« Ok! No problem. But if you have further information on it, does not hesitate, because it intrigue me. And then it doesn't bother me to help you » Said Bakura, smiling.
« Yes it's true n't Worry. We will say nothing! But tell us if you have other information, because I'm interested me too! » Answered Marek smiling more.
They continued to discuss about everything for a little while, then Bakura left Atem and Marek, thinking back to what they had said earlier He was very curious and intrigued by what Atem had said. He was eager to know the following events. But he wondered that Atem had to be the most impatient of the three, and he calmed his impatience.
For the moment everything went well. He advanced in his lessons, his papers were underway and he had great friends, ready to help. He therefore opened up day by day and felt happy.
7
It was a month that Rebecca and Kazumi did their studies in Japan with their friends. All days were pretexts for some fun and be together. Always the same ritual act of classes and amusement. The boys would lose any opportunity to play and bet, whether for notes, the lack of teachers and many other things. They were all happy and content to live.
As girls, they watched the boys play, although at times they were trying to remind them of the need to work. Anzu, most importantly, caring more, even if at times, she could also get a little angry. And disputes and laughter ensued, because even if she grumble at them, she had fun with them and was pleased.
By the way, it was a month, she didn't go to the museum. For the first dream, she felt no longer need to go. She was released of her sadness. Because she had the impression that this young man she saw in her dreams, was very important and that, somewhere he waited for her. By the way, she had resumed with entrain her dance classes and felt revived.
So the days were spent between school and work for Anzu. Kazumi was pleased to see her cousin take over and that Anzu was playful and applied again in her work. What it procured to Kazumi an immense joy. His boss was also pleased because he had worried for her, but also a little for the good of his coffee house Indeed, he had the impression that his clients were pleased and had a better mood, because of the thoughtfulness and the cheerfullness of Anzu and the goodness of Kazumi. Because the two of them took the time to be helpful, kind and discuss with each of them, even for a few minutes.
And every night she returned home and went out with her friends. Yugi was delighted to find agian this complicity with Anzu, but he could not find the courage to talk to her. He was afraid of being rejected and break this link. Besides, Rebecca was still with him and covered him with attention. He did not complain, by the way, and he found it strange. He wondered what was happening because he appreciated increasingly being with Rebecca. Yet it was Anzu that he was in love, at least that is what he thought.
Rebecca, she was transported with joy because she was with those she loved and nothing could spoil her happiness. She wanted to also find the courage to talk to him. But she felt that he was not yet under her spell. She wondered, therefore, how she could do to seduce him, without be on him too much, because she did not want to bothe him. Moreover, she felt that Yugi was not insensitive to the charms of Anzu, even if she had been reassured. It was for this reason, she was with him as often as possible.
As to Anzu, she saw what was happening and she does not disturbed. Quite the contrary, she hoped that this work, because she thought they were a nice couple and wanted the happiness of his friends. But she saw, too, that Yugi was not in love with Rebecca. She would have wanted to help, but should also take into account the feelings of Yugi. And then she had her own feelings to manage. Because from this dream she hoped to find those who repeated, endlessly, the same words.
At the end of a cold but sunny afternoon of October, Anzu came out of her work before Kazumi, and was lost in thought. Suddenly she felt someone who patted her shoulder. She turned around and saw with surprise someone she knew very well. That person was none other than Mai. she was coming back from USA to review her friends, but especially Jono-uchi.
She began to uttered a little cry of joy and they embraced, as two friends who had not seen for a long time.
« Whoa! Mai! It was a long time! » They freed themself and looked, surprised to see her here. « So you come to Japan, it's great! But… for how long? » Asked Anzu, amazed but delighted to find Mai.
« I miss you all, guys too! So I came to see you… So how are you? » Asked suddenly Mai, with an anxious face, looking Anzu straight in the eye.
Anzu, stunned by this, also looked into the eyes to find the reason for this sudden concern. But after a few seconds of silence, she replied that she was fine. They decided to go in a cafe near here, to talk more quietly. They went there, settled and ordered. After being served, they resumed their discussions. Anzu learned her that Rebecca, the daughter of an old friend of the grandfather of Yugi, had arrived from a month in their school, and things are going well. She also said that her cousin had also arrived here and was in the same school as everyone.
« I will present her to you! You will see she is nice, you'll love her! » Said Anzu, smiling.
Mai looked and smiled at her seeing that she was happy.
Then she told him what she had done since all this time. Her numerous trips, but also her challenges to the duel monster, she had won by the way. She also said the reason for her return to Japan. In fact, she was a little tired of travel. She was 24 years and she wanted to land somewhere. Since she was young, she had spent her time traveling the world in search of something. And ultimately, she had found : it was friendship. She had come to realize that what she has always sought was there, in Japan. And what better place to live, where were all her friends. She though especially abou Jono-uchi, who enabled her to find what she had always sought.
« Really it's great I'm glad to be here » Exclaimed Mai « But… you too looked well. Because… in fact, I had news about you by others and…. » She hesitated a few seconds before continuing « I had been told that you hadn't wen well. But it seems that you get better! I'm glad! » She finished to say, smiling and touching her hand.
Anzu began to smile remembering this period of her life. It was difficult to believe that a month ago, she was sad and amorphous that she could not be the one she had always been: cheerfull and playful. But since the departure of the pharaoh, she was unable to recover. However, since this dream, she felt revived and found faith in life. She had, indeed the impression of knowing this young man, and yet she could not put a name on his face. But she felt, from the depths of her heart, that he has a big place in her life. She began to tell her the strange dream she had for some time.
« Oh well! A dream? Go tell! » Retorted Mai, all excited by what she had just heard.
Anzu hesitated. Should I tell her or not. It's so weird. But at the same time, I need to entrust me, she though. With this resolution, she decided to tell her everything she saw in a dream regularly since about a month. Mai listened to an attentive ear and delighted. Then when Anzu had finished her story, she began to think for a few minutes, crossing her arms and closing her eye to better analyze things. Anzu didn't dare to look at her. She waited a little tense the views of her friend, putting her hands on her knees.
« Hum! It is true that this is strange! » She opened her eyes and looked at Anzu in the eye « But it's a little romantic and mysterious. So! Do you search this man? » She asked curious.
« Actually no!" Anzu looked a little more relaxed and looked, also in her eyes "I wonder that… if this is my destiny to meet him, I will meet him one day. It is just that I must be patient! After all ... I do not know who he is and…. it would be difficult to look for him It would be better if i wait, we'll see! » She said decided and dreamy.
Mai approved and a sip of her coffee.
« And you! What's going on with Jono-uchi? » Asked suddenly Anzu a smile on her face, beding down Mai.
Mai stiffled and flushed when she heard the name of Jono-uchi. She wiped her mouth and meditated for a moment wiping the coffee she spilled on the table.
« Ah! » Taking her cup and drinking a sip « It's another story! » After a brief sigh, she said « I feel sluggish. In fact… I don't know what he thinks about me and it gets on my nerves » She knocked her fist on the table, which surprised Anzu « One time I have the impression that he is interested in me and then next, this is not the case ... Oh la la! I don't know what to do? » She finished to say sad.
'It is true that Jono-uchi is someone s impenetrable. We don't know what he really thinks' Though Anzu touched by the sadness of Mai. She looked at her and wanted to help encouraging her.
« Don't worry! I am sure Jono-uchi love you. But you know, it is very complicated. I think that in fact he must be very cautious for these things! » Began Anzu « I am with you and if I can help you said it to me » She finished to say laying her hand on the hand of her friend to give her strength, and to demonstrate her affection.
May, grateful, smiled and told her the same thing. Then they began to laugh and continued to speak happily. After an hour of lively discussion, they decided to separate because it started to be late. But they promised to meet again the next day with the band.
They came to separate, when suddenly, Anzu saw a boy crossing the street, when a car came to meet him. Without thinking, she yelled « hey little one! Be carefoul » and rushed to meet him to push him. But unfortunately, if the boy had nothing,she, however, hit the car.. The people, who were on the spot, were strucking with amazement at seeing this and began to react.
« Hey, someone have to call an ambulance, quick! » Sceamed someone who had rushed over her.
A crowd had gathered around the victim. The driver left the car and appalled began to tremble.
« My god! what have I done? I didn't see her? Oh my god? » he repeated very annoyed and panic.
Mai, who was not too far away, heard the scream. She wondered what it had happened, because there is so much noise. She decided to come to see what's going on. She approached the place and saw that there had been an accident. She blazed a path among the people and looked who was the poor victim. When she recognized Anzu lied on the floor unconscious, pale, almost lifeless with blood around her, bruises everywhere and her clothes torn, she began to tremble. She rushed to her and knelt next to her.
« My god Anzu you hear me? I beg you do not die! » Mai couldn't stop to say that and began to cry.
Several minutes passed, which appeared last for hours for Mai, when she heard the ambulance arrived. Crazed, she saw the ambulance approached the victim and make uses gestures. A man approached her and asked her if she knew the victim. Dumbfounded, she did not reply immediately, she was content to remain there without reacting. He shook her a little so that she can respond.
« Yes ... This is one of my friends, please save her! » Stammered Mai with tears in her eyes and tightening the arms of the man, as to cling to something.
« We will do everything we can! Miss. So come with us » He replied calmly and helping her to stand up.
She climbed into the ambulance accompanied by Anzu and kept watch her by saying 'My god, this s not possible'
They arrived at the hospital and Anzu was taken to be examined. Meanwhile, the police here, and they asked her if she was a member of her family. She answered them she's not. The policeman asked her then if she could contact them. Dumbfounded, she looked at him and was really aware of what had happened. She went away and called all her friends to come here and that they can prevent her family, because she does not know them. When she hung up, she collapsed on the couch and went back to cry.
When everyone learned what had happened, they remained a moment surprised and rushed to hospital. Especially Yugi who could not believe his ears. He was at home when he received the phone call. When his mother passed him the phone telling him about it was a certain Mai, he was initially pleased. Then he became wan and speechless when he heard the news. Her mother, who was nearby, saw him break down and asked what had been happening. He looked at her and tears began to flow before he could utter a word. She took him in her arms and tried to calm her down. Where he could finally regain his voice, he told the drama stuttering. She was aghast and when she reacted, she called the parents of Anzu to prevent them. Then she took him in her arms and told him to pull himself together. They had to go to the hospital and see what it returned. He dried his tears and left immediately, accompanied by his mother and his grandfather.
When they arrived, Yugi and his family found the others who were with Mai, still in tears and looked at each other : How something as terrible could arrived? It was not possible? They though all of them. They heard noises and saw the parents of Anzu, and Kazumi who came, panic, to know the details of the accident. The policeman, who had remained on the spot told briefly what had happened. Then a death silence reigned in the waiting room. Everyone prayed that nothing serious happens to Anzu and dared utter a word. Some were standing and walking long largely in the hallway to calm down, others were crouched on themselves and immersed in their thoughts. They waited all news about their friend, their daughter and cousin. Everyone prayed for Anzu to recover.
The waiting seemed last éternally. Then a doctor came and gave his verdict.
« Mr and Mrs Mazaki? Your daughter has a broken arm and some broken ribs and bruises everywhere. But what worries us the most is the shock cranial she received. For now, she is still unconscious. We must wait to see if the situation is changing or not. I am truly sorry » Said the doctor.
Everyone was in shock. Rebecca, Kazumi and Mai began to cry, parents collapsed on the bench in tears and boys were feeling anger and grief at the same time. Yugi was not reacting more. He believed he was into a nightmare and would soon wake up. Then, seeing everyone in shock, he realized that no he wasn't in a nightmare, and began to cry.
They stayed until very late at the hospital and did not wanted to leave. But the doctor said that it was no use to stay here, for now. The only thing to do was wait and hope that she will wake up. They then separated and each returned home, praying that she'll wake up and be well.
When Yugi arrived in his room, he rushed on his bed and began to cry with all his soul. He was afraid of losing her, and said he could not live without her By the way, he recalled all the moments he had shared with her. All his memories tightened his heart and began to cry even more. His mother and his grandfather, who were in the living room, were also in shock. They never imagined that something as awful could happen. In addition, they worried a lot for Yugi, because they knew the importance that Anzu had for him. They knew each other since childhood and for them, Anzu was sure part of the family. They would have liked to console him, but they did not know how. They decided then to leave him alone, because in these moments you want to be alone. They went up and go to bed before falling asleep, they made a prayer for her.
In a room of a hotel, another person was also collapsed. Indeed, Mai constantly reviewing images of Anzu, unconscious and bleeding. She could not believe all this had happened. A few hours earlier, they were both discussing and laughing in front of a cafe, and with only one minute, a single event, all was shattered. She stayed long hours in the dark, curled and crying.
Everyone, that night, was in shock and had trouble finding sleep. All their thoughts and Prayers went to Anzu. They also remembered all what they had lived together. They said that life could be cruel. Because no later than this morning, she was still there, laughing and having fun with them. And in a few minutes everything had rolled over.
They spent the following day the most awful of their lives, to wait for news. Each day, they went to see her, hoping a miracle. They ensured and remained with her in order not to let her alone. And every day, no improvement would occur.
After seventy eight hours, the doctor told them that she was in a coma and could wake up at any moment. Everyone was brough down and they stayed a few minutes without reacting. Because over the days they had feared that she did not wake up. So when they heard the doctor pronounced this diagnosis, they became afraid.
« It's not possible! My God! My daughter in a coma? » Said, in tears, Anzu mother. She collapsed in the arms of her husband who was just as sad as her. Kazumi approached them with tears in her eyes and hugged them.
The other looked at them and tears came too. Knowing that their friend was in this state, was unbearable for them. They felt helpless and did not know what to do. They decided to leave the room to let the family of Anzu alone in their grief.
At the reception, they decided to do something to help their friend.
« Listen! I think we should support and assist her in this ordeal. Because she is our friend! » Exclaimed Jono-uchi.
« You… you're right-Jono uchi » Began to say Yugi drying his eyes and showing courage. « We must help her! She is our friend and I am sure she will wake up! She can not disappear! »
Everyone watched amazed, but after a few seconds of reflection, they approved.
« It's true! You're right! We must help her! » Approved Honda, which had approached Yugi and Jono-uchi to support them.
« I am ok! » Said also Mai, who had found back her courage. Because she knew that Anzu would not her to be sad. And then it's not staying like this, she could help.
« Yes you are right! Furthermore it is important that she feel our presence and strength! » Said Rebecca « Because… you know! I have read that people in a coma heard everything all what said and that it could more or less help them to wake up! » Continued Rebecca.
The rest of the group looked at her and they think about what they had just heard.
« It's true? So we need to continue to go to see her! So she will see that we are with her! » Said Jono-uchi delighted.
« Yes… yes, yes! We must continue like that « Approved Yugi, who took hope. Because he was ready to do anything to help her.
Everyone approved and they decided that as from tomorrow, they would make groups to see her. Because doctors wouldn't like to see all of them here. Moreover, for her, it could be a nuisance too. They talked about this to her parents, who thank them for this delicate intention. Kazumi also approved and decided to join them.
From that day, alternately they went to see her. They thus ensured and maintained the best they could do, speaking and telling her what was happening. Each day, they gave her their forces so that she will wake up.
Then a few days later, seeing that there was still no progress had, Honda decided to send an e-mail to bakura, to prevent the misfortune that had struck them. He wrote simply: "It happened something terrible few days ago! Anzu just had an accident and she is in a coma! "
So what do you think!! It's good eh! In any case I like it! So I expect you!! please !!
According to you how will react Atem !! Mystery!!