Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Maid for You ❯ The Bet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Toy: *cackle* I am SO evil. I was a little annoyed with some- *glances at Devil* - And since Bakura is 3rd on her list of YGO Bishounen… >P

Devil: *sniff* Poor Baku-kun.

Toy: Oh, shush- It'll have a good outcome. =^-^=

Devil: Usually when you say that, nothing turns out good.

Toy: >-< Stop that.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Bakura growled, slamming his hands on the table. He had just lost another game of Mortal Kombat and it was getting annoying.

"One more game. Let's make a bet. If I win, you have to follow through with the consequences." Yami smirked as Bakura glared at him, "You know you wanna."

"Fine," Bakura retorted, snatching the control out of Yami's hand, "And if I win?"

"That's all up to you. That's mine." Yami added, taking back the control and pointing at the one that bared the fury of Bakura.

Bakura picked up the control, analyzing it for a moment, and then sat down next to Yami. For the next hour and a half, the two competed in one game, that is, until Ryou walked in the room.

"Breakfast is ready!!" Ryou called, making Bakura snatch his head around and run back to the kitchen.

Yami smirked, following behind him, and patted Ryou on the back, "Thank you, Ryou."

"For what?" Ryou asked, question marks flying around his head, "Oh, did I miss something again?"

Yami nodded and descended into the kitchen. Ryou sighed; he would never understand yamis, ever. It was one thing to be stuck with Bakura, but living not that far from the rest of them was worse- much worse. And having them all over in the morning just made life a living hell.

As Ryou entered the kitchen, he noticed the intense tension switching between Yami and Bakura. Oh, yeah, Yami was winning too. Yugi squeaked as Bakura's fork came flying towards him and Yami, before Malik snatched it out of the air and chucking it into the sink. And that's when it happened. Marik fired a scrambled egg at Yami with a battle cry of, "You're going down, Pharaoh!"

Malik grinned and added onto the artillery, firing a waffle at Bakura, covering Bakura's face in a mess of syrup and pancake mix. Yami snickered and laughed before his found himself lying on the floor, covered in orange juice. Yugi and Ryou stayed a safe distance away from the battlefield and began washing the dishes as they came flying their way.

~*~

Yami growled as he laid a cold rag on Yugi's forehead, glare intended to blow a hold in Bakura's head. Then a smirk began crawling over his face.

"Oh, Tomb Robber, you have something to do."

"And that would be?"

"The consequences."

"To?"

"The bet."

A large string of curse flew from Bakura's mouth and miraculously awoke Yugi. Yami stared for a while at his now awake hikari and looked back at the snowy-haired rabbit.

"What is it?" Bakura muttered, fists balled.

"I'm thinking, I'm think- Oh!"

"What?" Bakura asked, a scare feeling running down his spine.

Yami grinned evilly, "You have to get a job at as a maid for a month."

Bakura snorted, "And? Can't you come up with something wor-"

"At Kaiba's."

Bakura began coughing and choking. Ryou worriedly shoved a glass of water down his throat and began patting him on the back. This string of events sent Yami into a burst of guilty laughter.

"You're kidding."

"Nope! And B-"


"I can't believe I have to do this." Bakura muttered.

"Don't forget your jacket!!" Yami grinned again and suddenly looked like he had just remembered something, but Bakura had already left.

Marik grinned, "Does he ever listen?"

"I was trying to tell him that Kaiba's maids have to wear these really short dresses that could barely be called dresses." Yami added, shrugging.

Malik smirked, "Ah, his loss."

_______________________________________________________________ _________

Devil: *cackle* =^-^=

Toy: I TOLD you so. I told you you'd laugh.

Devil: Eh, alright. But over a video game?

Toy: I was bored!!!