Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Maid for You ❯ I Need A Job ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Devil: We're back with a vengeance!! >u<

Toy: Oh, shut up.

Devil: That hurt, Toy-chan!! *sniff* Meanie.

Toy: *rolls eyes*

Devil: Hey, did you all know that if you put an F in the logo of Kaiba Corp. you get KFC? ^_^ Kaiba Fried Corp! *burst out laughing*

_______________________________________________________________ ____

Bakura growled as he found himself standing before the doors that plainly stated, in gold letters, KC. His jacket was in tatters and that wasn't helping. Climbing over that gate poked you in the gut and it hurt. Why was he doing this again? Oh, yeah. Stupid pharaoh has those stupidly stupid consequences.

"How may I help you?" A ditzy looking girl asked, pushing her glasses back up.

Bakura watched the glasses fall again and tried not to laugh as the girl pushed them back, staring at them making her look cross-eyed.

"I need to speak with Seto Kaiba."

"You will need an appointment to speak with Mr. Kaiba. May I make one for you?"

"It'll be just a minute."

"An appointment is ne-"

"Look! It's bad enough I even have to walk in- you wanna make my day worse?!"

The girl's glasses slipped and fell off her face as she shrank in her seat, "Um, no?"

"Then you can be a good girl and let me through."

"Um, okay?" The girl pressed a button next to a speaker, "Um, Mr. Kaiba, sir? You have a… waiting guest. I'll send him up."

"How nice of you." Bakura smirked, walking towards the elevator.

The girl nodded awkwardly and clutched her blue ink ball-point pen in her hand tightly, impatient for the doors to close and shut Bakura out of her life. As she hoped, they closed soon. She wiped the sweat of her forehead.

"For a moment there, I thought he was going to kill me!"

"Mr. Kaiba will kill you for sending in a non-prearranged guest." A woman muttered, storming by and out the door; obviously just fired.

~*~

"Yo, Kaiba!" Bakura grinned, noticing the look on the CEO's face.

Seto Kaiba nearly dropped the phone; what the hell was Bakura doing here?!

Bakura smirked again, pulled up a chair and plopped down, kicking his legs over the arm. Kaiba's glare deepened, indicated he liked that chair. Kaiba soon got tired of glaring at Bakura and voiced his thoughts.

"What the hell are you doing here? And get your feet out of that chair. I like that chair."

"All the more reason to get comfortable."

"Answer my question."

"I need a job."

"The only job I need anyone to take is as a maid. And the last thing I want to see is you in a dress."

"I need the money." Bakura lied, too chicken to admit he had lost a video game to Yami.

"Then why don't you try and steal it like you always do?"

Bakura stopped; he hadn't thought about that.

"I'm on a strict no stealing diet, thanks to Ryou."

"Why should I let you again?"

"Because," Bakura muttered, baring his teeth, which were quite sharp even for a human.

"Because?"

"Shut up, Kaiba. I'm arriving here, whether you like it or not."

"Won't get paid."

"I don't need the money."

"Wasn't that just your reason for being here?"

Bakura stopped again and growled, "Stop that!"

Kaiba smirked, "Stop what?"

"And what are you going to do?"

Bakura's fist shook as he stomped out of Kaiba's office, his face ablaze and anger boiling.

"Bakura."

Bakura growled, turning his head and muttered a "What?"

"You forgot your uniform."

~*~

Ryou stopped short and watched Bakura stomp up the stairs and into his room, sulking like a provoked baby.

"Oh, now they've done it."

Ryou winced as one of his favorite vases came rolling down the stairs in tiny pieces. When he moved to pick up the mess, another piece of expensive furniture came rolling down in pieces. But what really scared Ryou was when the piano he had inherited from his grandmother came tumbling down and shattered.

"HEY! I liked that piano!!"

_______________________________________________________________ _______

Devil: *cackle* Isn't Bakura steamed?

Toy: I know. >P What else shall we do to him?