Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Maid for You ❯ Looking For Your Cloths? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Devil: I still can't believe you're doing this to poor Baku-kun.

Toy: Eh, he'll live. ^-^ Remember when Yami mentioned those really short dresses? Yeah.

_______________________________________________________________ _______

The next morning, Bakura refused to come out of his room.

"What the hell happened to all my cloths?!" he muttered, throwing cloths all over his room.

He would have even worn that ugly looking sweater Ryou's cousin had sent him for Christmas. It was blue with a snowflake sown in. But it was still ugly. You just had to see it. It was so ugly it was cute and it was so cute it was mega uber-ugly. Even Ryou agreed that it was ugly. But it wasn't there. And neither were his jeans.

"Bakura, you have a visitor." Ryou called, snickering slightly.

"I couldn't give a crap."

"I really think you should."

"I SAID I couldn't give a-"

"Get out here, Bakura."

Bakura opened the door, and looked around, not seeing anyone.

"Hi, Bakura-san!"

Bakura looked down and raised an eyebrow. Mokuba waved again, a smile on his face.

"Nice boxers!" Mokuba added, pointing at the Millennium Item decorated boxers.

Bakura growled and slammed the door. He resumed his searching and still found nothing. Then there was another knock on the door.

"Bakura," Ryou called again, "Looking for some cloths?"

"What'd you do, Ryou?!"

"I didn't do anything- it was Yami."

Outside the door, Ryou cringed at the loud crash from the other side of the door and grinned at Mokuba.

"He's coming."

~*~

"Why are we doing this again?" Kaiba asked, eyeing his brother.

"Because, Bakura's our friend!"

"Speak for yourself."

"There he is!!" Mokuba chimed, climbing back out and opening the door.

Bakura stood there, refusing to go an inch more. He was freezing his ass off and the dress fit tightly. Mokuba grabbed his hand and pulled him in, closing the door. Kaiba raised an eyebrow at Bakura.

"What?" Bakura muttered, glaring at Kaiba.

"I didn't think you'd actually wear that."

"I have Ryou and the Ra-forsaken Pharaoh to think for it."

Kaiba continued to stare at Bakura. The dress itself wasn't bad. It was just how short it was. Kaiba had wondered why they were so short when Bakura had come to his office. He had never really paid attention to them. Maybe Gozaburo had been responsible. Oh, well. It'd give Kaiba superior show.

Meanwhile on the other side of the limo, Bakura was sulking. And noisily too. He dare cross his legs for fear of Kaiba getting too good of a show. So he -uncomfortably- sat still for the rest of the ride.

By the time the got there, Bakura was fidgeting. Kaiba wasn't really going to make him, Bakura, clean, was he? Kaiba didn't seem to be paying attention and instead was reading a Stephen King novel with an interested look played on his face. Next to him, Mokuba was playing his Game Boy. Bakura looked out the window and immediately noticed all the faces in one of the window.

`Oh, great- Nosy girly maids. Ra, save me!!'

When they came to a halt Bakura nearly fell out of his seat and onto the floor. Mokuba got out first and then stood there waiting. Kaiba got out and continued walking, not bothering to pay anyone attention. Bakura stared as Mokuba stood there, smiling at him.

"What do you want?"

"I'm waiting for you!"

Bakura growled, stomping out the limo and following Mokuba. He barked when a hand landed on his hip, drawing back quickly. Looking over his shoulder, Bakura sent the driver behind him a glare. The driver only smiled and acted like he hadn't done a thing.

Mokuba pulled Bakura into the sparkling house as thousands of meddlesome girly maids crowded around him, asking questions. There was the sound of a foot landing on the floor and before Bakura could blink, the girls had disappeared. He turned his head, seeing Kaiba standing there with his arms crossed and a familiar look on his face.

"Don't you think you should be working?" Kaiba asked, staring evidently at Bakura.

_______________________________________________________________ ____

Devil: >-> That was.. interesting.

Toy: Not as interesting as the future chapters!

Devil: >-> I don't like the sound of that.

Toy: You will soon.

Devil: Right… @-@