Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting My Yami ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimers: Look on previous chappies.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^Yugi's POV^-^-^-^-^-^-^

"I dare you to …………………. Kiss the one you love on the lips, and I'm not talking a little peck," I smirked at my Dark Magician.

Mirai paled as soon as he heard my dare. "But Master Yugi…….."

"Aw come on!" the elf teased the magician. "You know were going to find out about it soon or later." True, Yami, Calin, and I were eventually going figure it out.

"Be a man," Cyan said, his soldier training kicked in.

"I thought you wouldn't back down from a challenge," Orion mocked gasped.

"It's embarrassing, trust me," Mirai tried to figure ways in getting out of this dare. Nope! Not going to happen.

"What about the time, Seto had to kiss me on the lips?" Joey mentioned. "And a French one, too! I'm going to have nightmares for weeks."

"But that's not what I heard ………" Calin stopped himself, when he saw the death glare Joey was giving him. "Never mind."

"You're pathetic," Ishtar scowled. "Can't even take a dare."

"Let's just get this done and over with," Bakura growled, because once again, he was forced to play this game.

The Dark Magician hesitated for a second before taking a few steps towards Calin. Smirking inwardly, I had a feeling it would be the elf. Ever since I have met them, I got this strange feeling, there was more than meets the eye. This only proved my hypothesis. The purple clad figure stood right in front of Calin and kissed him directly on the lips, leaving a stunned elf.

After pulling away, both duel monsters blushed a bright red. "My turn," Mirai stated the obvious. "Let's see. Who shall I pick." He paused for a moment to scan the room. "Ishtar, truth or dare?"

"I pick dare!" Ishtar said, emphasizing the word `dare'.

"I dare you to go for an entire day without using your Millennium Rod, unless we're under attack," Mirai added the last part hastily.

Ishtar growled at my duel monster. "What you don't trust me?" Everyone in the room shook their heads, answering no, except for Malik. Then again, they were a yami/hikari pair. "Be that way!" He handed over his version of the item to his hikari. "Joey, truth or dare."

"Dare!" Joey said hastily.

It seemed like Ishtar was enjoying this more than he was letting on. Something told me I should be afraid, very afraid. "I dare you to French kiss Seto again." He placed an emphasis on again.

Joey and Seto both screamed as they tried to stay calm, which they completely failed. "What!!" Both of them looked like they were going to have a heart attack any second. I don't know if I could heal them, but I'll try.

"I knew he couldn't handle it," Bakura said very sarcastically.

"I can too!" Seto yelled back at Ryou's yami. He folded his arms across his chest. "It's just I don't want to."

"Seto is a chicken, Seto is a chicken…………" Yami sang as he taunted the billionaire.

"Come here Chihuahua!" Seto stalked towards the blonde.

"I'm not kissing you again!!" Joey screamed while trying to run away from the brunette.

Orion stood there dumbfounded. He didn't know whether he should help his master or laugh, because Joey looked ridiculous running away from the blue trench coat wearing duelist. I don't blame him. Duo argued with himself. They even placed bets as to if Seto would catch Joey. I feel sorry for him, but he was asking for it.

"This will take forever!" Ishtar growled. Then as they passed him, he stuck out his leg tripping Joey, followed by Seto.

Soon, Seto found himself sprawled on top of Joey, in an intimate manner. Both of them blushed as they realized the position they were in. Before the blonde could act, Seto pressed his lips onto Joey's. All of us leaned forward as they kissed each other. Seto was doing most of the work, until Joey started responding.

"I won!!" Duo light smiled at his fortune.

"No!!" Duo Dark protested. He pointed his finger at Ishtar. "He tripped him."

"Still he did catch him," Duo Light argued back.

"Enough arguing!!" Bakura barked at his duel monster.

Ryou suddenly found the floor very interesting in a short amount of time. "I can't believe they're betting on that kiss."

Since I sat next to Ryou, I overheard him whisper that comment. "Hang in there." I gave a small squeeze to his shoulder. He looked up and gave me a weak smile. Everyone was too busy watching the kiss to notice us talking, even my yami.

"My turn!!" Joey beamed, interrupting our conversation. He scanned the room for his victims. Then his blue eyes finally settled on someone or should I say some billionaire. "Truth or dare."

"Dare, I'm not a coward unlike a certain puppy," Seto retorted.

"I'm not a puppy!!" Joey literally blew up at the older Kaiba.

"Just go!" Ishtar growled at the both of them. Our duel monsters wisely chose to out as they didn't want to be picked. I also kept quiet, because I too didn't want to be chosen.

"Okay! I dare you to …….." He paused for a moment to think. In less than a second, a glint shined in his eyes. "To piss off the yamis."

"You have gotta be kidding me," Seto growled at him.

"Are you scared?" Joey taunted Seto.

"No, I'm not!" He stormed in the direction of the first yami, Bakura, who raised his brow in curiosity. "I bet you can't steal candy from a baby."

"WHAT!!!" Bakura was about to lunge at him, when Ryou held him back. He started grumbling about robbing palaces and pharaohs' tombs.

He moved onto his next victim. Perhaps, he should start writing his will. I wondered how he was going to manage this, without getting killed on the spot. Should I defend him? Nah ……. Fine……. Okay, I'll jump in when things start to get out of control.

"You're insane," Seto said trying to piss off Ishtar.

"So what else is new?" Ishtar yawned before shifting to a comfortable position.

Seto inclined his head then glared at Ishtar. "You couldn't scare a pansy child even if you tried."

"Say WHAT!!!" Ishtar practically lunged at Seto.

Knowing that would tick off Ishtar, Seto had sensibly stepped out of harms way. Finally, he was onto his last victim. My yami. I hoped he survived.

"You're next King of Loser!"

Yami looked like he was going to explode any second now. "At least I didn't have to cheat."

Grumbling all the way back to his seat, he looked like he was lost in thought. "Orion, truth or dare." He glanced over towards the duel monster.

"Dare," Orion picked, not wanting to appear weak in front of his master.

"I dare you to give your master a major wedgie," Seto spoke with an evil grin. Maybe we shouldn't have played this game.

Orion paled at the request. Slowly he moved towards his master while profusely apology. When he had reached his master, he gave his master's underwear a good tug upwards, causing Joey to yelp in pain. I could have sworn his voice up a few octaves. Even though Orion did it, the blonde glared at Seto the entire time.

"Cyan, truth or dare," the Flame Swordsman turned to his fellow duel monster.

"Dare," Cyan answered not quavering in his decision.

"I dare you to wear nothing except your underwear throughout the game," Orion announced. I never knew he had it in him. Apparently so did Joey, who beamed at his duel monster.

"That's disorderly conduct!!" Cyan nearly fainted.

"You heard him," Joey teased the Cyber Commander.

"Sure, team up against my duel monster," Tristan said backing up his duel monster. Our yami kept pestering for him to do his dare. Cyan, against his better judgment, started taking off his armor and weapons.

When he had finally finished, he glanced around for his victim. "Ryou, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth," Ryou said only to receive a glare from his yami. "Eep! I pick dare."

"I dare you to flirt with your yami," Cyan said. Man, that wasn't much of a dare. Wait a second, if Ryou did actually do his dare. He would be in a body cast, I think.

"What are you trying to do? Kill me?" Ryou practically screamed, nearly causing me to go deaf.

"Uh, no," Cyan said quickly while keeping an eyes on Bakura, who was fuming.

"My turn!" Ryou chirped. Wow, that was a quick change in attitude.

"Tea, truth or dare," Ryou eyed her.

"I pick dare," she said hastily and nervously, I might add.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Yami asked seemingly concerned.

"Yeah, we don't want you to break a nail," Bakura retorted.

"Of course I can!!!" Tea growled at the yamis.

"As if." Ishtar snickered.

Ryou sighed before announcing his dare. "You have to ignore Yami throughout the game."

"What!!!" Tea screamed. As hard as she tried, she couldn't hide her blush.

Bakura rolled his eyes. "We know you have a crush on him. It's not that hard to figure out."

"Sorry, but I'm taken," Yami said, kind of ruefully.

Tea appeared to be crushed, but quickly looked happy and bubbly. "Okay, my turn. Malik, truth or dare?"

"I pick dare," Malik stated, very confident in his decision. He leaned against the wall.

"I dare you to wear make up," Tea said while holding up her purse.

"You have got to be kidding!!!" Malik yelled, nearly causing us to be deaf. He backed away from the hyper girl.

Unfortunately, Ishtar held him, while evilly grinning. Malik panicked a little, trying to squirm out of his yamis grip. However, he had trouble keeping his lighter half still so Bakura and my yami had to hold him. Tea had at that time arranged everything that she required. Soon, she was putting it on the reluctant Egyptian.

"Truth or dare, Yami!" Malik spat out as he tried to wipe off the make-up, but couldn't since everyone was preventing him.

"The King of Games never backs down from a challenge," Yami stated boldly. "Dare!"

Talk about your ego, but I still love him. Note to self: Will have to burst his bubble one of these days, when he least expects it.

"I dare you to lose a game," Malik said after a few moments of thinking.

"No way!" Yami growled at the Egyptian boy.

"I knew he couldn't hack it!" Bakura smirked as he made his comment.

"We had to go through with ours," Seto countered my yami. "So you have to do yours!"

"Fine! Truth or dare Bakura!" Yami spat out the last word, with venom.

"Dare! I'm not as weak as some of you," Bakura taunted the rest of us. I raised my brow in curiosity, which caused the soul stealer to flinch.

"I dare you to steal something from Ishtar," Yami said with a smirk plastered on his face.

If looks could kill, my yami would be twelve feet under. Bakura stomped over towards Ishtar, who had been bored. He bent over and snatched the millennium rod. Unlucky for him, Malik happened to be watching and sent his version right down on Bakura's head.

"OW!!" the soul stealer screamed in pain. During his injury, he dropped the other rod and grabbed onto his head.

"Serves you," Malik huffed while retrieving the other rod.

Going back to his position, Bakura glanced at his potential victims. He then had a brilliant idea. Guess you could say the proverbial light bulb went off. "Duo, truth or dare."

Duo argued for who knew how long before making his decision, much to our relief. "We pick dare." They both said this in unison.

"I dare you to stop arguing with each other, and if you do, then you'll have to face the consequences," Bakura grinned.

"Okay," Duo Light said for both of them, which caused Duo Dark to glare at him. How that was possible, I don't know.

"We choose Calin," Duo Dark grinned evilly, a little too evilly in my opinion.

Calin gulped and backpedaled towards Mirai. He clung onto the magician as if his life depended on it, which in turn caused the Dark Magician to blush extremely red.

"Such a wimp," Bakura teased the elf.

"I do agree with you on that," Ishtar said, while trying not to laugh, then failing.

"We'll be here to protect you," Yami assured our duel monsters.

"You're starting to act like the little puppy," Seto said flatly.

"I'm not a puppy," Joey barked back at Seto.

"See what I mean," Seto smirked at the blonde's expense.

"I chose dare," Calin said, sealing his own fate.

"I dare you to drink this," Duo Dark held out a mini bottle of wine. How did he get that?

"Did you take some from my stash?" Pegasus pouted. He didn't make much noise during the game, so we forgot him.

The elf hesitated before releasing Mirai and walking over towards the Change of Hearts. He gingerly picked up the bottle and downed it in one gulp. Shuddering, he went back to his position next to Mirai and picked. "Pegasus, truth or dare."

"Truth," Pegasus said a little too hastily. I wondered why he didn't chose dare.

"Fine be that way," Calin pouted a little. "If you had to kiss someone in this room, who would it be?"

"Kaiba-boy!" Pegasus answered very enthusiastically. As the billionaire heard his name, he fell out of the chair he was sitting in. His little brother was now rolling on the floor laughing his head off. I thought he loved his big brother, oh well.

"Yugi, truth or dare," Pegasus asked me.

//Aibou, you should really chose truth.//

/But Yami!/

//No buts.// Once he made his decision, almost nothing could change his mind.

"Truth," I answered.

"What do you think of your yami?" Pegasus asked me, while trying to pull off an innocent face.

"I think he's hot," I answered truthfully, surprising everyone in the room.

"That was weird," Joey said, finally getting his voice back.

"I would have never guessed," Tristan whistled.

"Are you the one Yami likes?" Tea asked, her voice quavering.

"How could I not like my light?" Yami asked a rhetorical question. The dancer appeared to be depressed for a second, before becoming cheerful.

Now, it was my turn. Let's see, who shall I pick? As I scanned the room, I noticed the sun had already gone below the horizon. In about an hour, it should be dark. "We should eat something before we leave," I suggested to the group, who agreed with me. Joey especially agreed with me, since it had do with his favorite thing other than dueling.