Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Long Forgotten, Now Regained ❯ Duelist Kingdom?! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kurayami24: Hi yawl! Here is the next installment of Memories Long Forgotten, Now Regained!

 

Kurai: Woopdy do

 

Kurayami24: Aw, come on Kurai! It was for a good cause!

 

Kurai: Good cause my ass! One muse is fine; two is okay, even three I can deal with. But over 30?! Don't you think that's too much?!

 

Kurayami24: Are you jealous Kurai? (Smirks)

 

Kurai: N-no! W-why w-would I b-be j-jealous? (VERY nervous)

 

Kurayami24: Ha! I knew it! You are jealous! But why?

 

Kurai: (sighs) fine, I'm jealous. Why? 'Cuz you completely ignore me! That's why! I'm your yami for god's sake! You're supposed to pay attention to me!

 

Kurayami24: Aw, it's Kurai. I still love ya. I mean, you ARE my yami, how could I ever forget you? Now Kurai, to show how much I love you, you get to do the disclaimer.

 

Kurai: (stars in eyes) you love me? Really? Oh, uh, Kurayami24 doesn't own Yugioh or any of its characters.

 

Kurayami24: Thanks Kurai! Now onto the story!

 

Chapter 5: Duelist Kingdom?!

 

`School? Boring. Life? Dull. Friends? Funny. Relationships? Fiancé totally ignores me. Man, what a boring life.' Tea thought as she found herself in front of the Kame Game shop. `How'd I get here? I thought that I was at least a fifteen minute walk away from here…'

 

"Hey! Tea! Wanna come in?!" Tea heard someone yell from above her. It was Yugi, who was partially in and out of his window. "Grandpa wants to show us something!"

 

"Sure Yugi! I'll be up in a sec!" Tea said as she waved to her friend, running inside the game shop.

 

"Tea! Yugi's upstairs! You can go up if you like!" Solomon Moto said as he paused in his sweeping of the shop floor.

 

"Thanks Mr. Moto! Yugi said that you had something that you wanted to show us! What is it?!" Tea asked as she politely took off her shoes and set them by the stairs.

 

"Nuh uh, I'm not telling, or in this case showing, you until Joey and Tristan get here as well." Solomon said as he resumed with his cleaning of the shop. "In the meantime, go see Yugi. He's been anxious to see you ever since yesterday."

 

"Okay, I will!" Tea said as she ran upstairs as quickly and quietly as she could. "Yugi! Hey!"

 

"Good, you're here Tea! I also have something to show you as well, but it's supposed to come in a few hours." Yugi said as he watched Tea stroll on into his room. "It's an invitation to a duelist tournament. The package that is coming is supposed to tell the circumstances, location, and rules of the tournament. I bet that this is going to be a great tournament!"

 

"Really, that's great Yugi! I'm so proud of you!" Tea said as she enthusiastically hugged Yugi.

 

"Ahem. Are we interrupting anything here?" Tristan said with a smirk on his face that instant that he and Joey walked into the room.

 

"Huh? Oh! Hey guys! I didn't notice you two were there!" Tea said as she jumped away from Yugi, very embarrassed. "Do either of you know what Mr. Moto wanted to show us?"

 

"Nope, we were hoping that you or Yugi knew that answer. All that we know is that he called both of us and said that he had something that he wanted to show all of us when we got here." Tristan said as he scratched that back of his head, confused. "So, do you know what he wanted to show us, Yug?"

 

"Nope, but since we're all here, why don't we figure it out for ourselves?" Yugi asked as he started for the door when he heard a "Yugi! The mail's here!" from downstairs. "Thanks Grandpa! Let's go guys!"

 

The four teenagers raced down the stairs to meet Yugi's grandpa who was reading a letter that he received. The winner: Joey. The rest tried to warn him to stop at the bottom of the stairs by the last step, but he ignored them thinking that they were just wanting to "warn him" to distract him long enough so they could pass by, but he was wrong and ended up running straight into Yugi's grandpa.

 

"Whoa, Joey, make sure you pay attention to were you are going next time, okay? Just so you don't run into someone next time you decide to come barreling down the stairs, alright?" Mr. Moto said, smiling.

 

"Heh, yea, sorry `bout that. Sooooo….whatcha wanna show us?!" asked a very interested Wheeler.

 

"Well, it's a new card that I just ordered that came in the mail just now." Mr. Moto said as he pulled something out from his pocket. "See? It's one of the four Blue Eyes White Dragons that in the world."

 

"Wow! That's awesome!" all of the teenagers said.

 

"Yes, it's awesome, and I'm willing to trade for it." A voice said from the open doorway.

 

"Huh? Kaiba? What are you doing here?" Yugi asked as he turned to face the newcomer.

 

"I'm here for the Blue Eyes and am willing to trade these for it." Kaiba set down a suitcase full of the rarest Duel Monster cards in front of Yugi's grandpa.

 

"Wow, I'll trade you for some o' tha'!" Joey said enthusiastically as he saw some of the cards that Kaiba had with him.

 

"Heh, why would I trade with someone from the loser brigade for?" Kaiba said, smirking.

 

"I'm sorry, but I don't really want to trade this card, now or ever." Mr. Moto said as he put the Blue Eyes in a safe spot.

 

"Fine, how about you duel me for it? Winner gets the Blue Eyes, or are you to afraid to duel me?" Kaiba said smirking, knowing that the old man couldn't deny his request.

 

*sigh* "Fine, I'll duel for the Blue Eyes." Mr. Moto said, knowing that he was going to regret it later.

 

"Good, 3 o' clock, Kaiba Corp. battle dome. Be there." Kaiba said as he swiftly made his way out of the game shop.

 

"What have I done?" Mr. Moto said as he watched Kaiba get into his waiting limo.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Kaiba Corp. battle dome *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Sir, there are some people here to see you." Kaiba heard a voice say over the intercom.

 

"Good, send them in." Rising up from his seat, Kaiba headed towards the battle dome. `Heh, this is going to be easier than I thought…'

 

As Kaiba walked, he thought about everything, from school, to Tea, to work, to the Blue Eyes that he was going to win in a few minutes from an old man, back to Tea again, back to work, Tea, work, Tea, Tea, Tea… `Why do I keep thinking about Tea?!?!? She is just a girl in two -or was it three? - classes of mine! Well, she is also my fiancée that I seem to always treat like crap.'

 

Before Kaiba knew it, he was standing in front of the visitors: Yugi, Mr. Moto, Joey, Tristan, and Tea. `Argh! She just has to be here, doesn't she?!' "Ready to lose, old man?"

 

"Don't count on it very much, Mr. Kaiba." Mr. Moto said, not as confident on the inside as on the out.

 

"Fine, let's duel!" Kaiba said as he and Mr. Moto got up on the dueling stage.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*After the duel*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"And the winner is Seto Kaiba!" The announcer said as he pointed to the victor.

 

"So he is. Here is the promised card, Kaiba." Mr. Moto said as he reluctantly handed his card over to the smirking Kaiba.

 

"Heh, I'm going to make sure that I'm the only one who will ever own a Blue Eyes!" Kaiba said as he held one half of the card in one hand and the other half in the other hand; and tore straight down the middle. "Now, that makes me the owner of the THREE existing Blue Eyes White Dragons."

 

"What!? Why'd ya do tha' for?!" Joey yelled angrily.

 

"Uh….?" Mr. Moto was far to stunned to say much else.

 

"Kaiba! Why did you do that for?! That card was a treasure to us!" Tea said, backing up Joey. "Well!? An explanation please!"

 

"I don't have to answer to you, Gardner." With that, Kaiba strolled out of his battle dome and back to his office in Kaiba Corp.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Kame Game Shop*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"Yugi! You got a package!" Mr. Moto sadly yelled up the stairs.

 

"Okay! Thanks Grandpa!" Yugi said as he ran out of his room; Tea, Tristan, and Joey following closely behind.

 

When they reached Yugi's grandpa and took the package, they immediately, with Mr. Moto in tow, ran to the living area.

 

"Hm…it's some sort of tape…" Yugi said as he unwrapped the package. Putting the tape in the VCR, the group all sat down, some on the chair, others on the floor. "Okay, let's see what this is."

 

After finishing the tape, they noticed that the host -`Pegasus?' Yugi thought he remembered his name was.- was still on the screen saying something. The next thing they knew, something weird was happening to Yugi's grandpa! It looked like he was getting sucked into the TV!

 

"Yugi-boy, if you want your grandpa's soul back, you will have to beat me at the tournament that I told you about, Duelist Kingdom. See you there!" With that, the screen went blank.

 

"Grandpa?! GRANDPA!!!!!!" a distraught Yugi screamed. `I will get you back, Grandpa! I promise!'

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N: Awww…poor Yugi! Some of it may not be correct, but I tried my best since I haven't seen those episodes in like, over a year or two…

 

Muses: R & R please!

 

(mumbles) Kurai: sure, go ahead and review… but only for kurayami24! Not for those damn muses!!