Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Memory Lust ❯ Dispair ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Not mine, I just take 'em out of the closet and play with 'em.


Memory Lust



He stared up at the picture on his wall. The lovely face looked down on him in perfect serenity. How could she be so calm when his thoughts were betraying her? His need and desire had sought out another instead of being content with a memory. How could she smile?

The door creaked and he turned, ready to literally and painfully kill whoever had deemed it worthy to interrupt him in his own private sanctuary. Then he saw the face.

"Yugi boy!" The very one from his thoughts, how the gods mocked him.

"Pegasus," the boy gasped, "I'm sorry, I seem to be lost. I was following a voice and..."

"Never mind Yugi boy," he whispered, hoping that the other would leave him alone with his terrible thoughts of his betrayal. But perhaps it was not he who had betrayed her memory. No. It wasn't him at all. It was the boy! The boy had to pay...

Turning, he grabbed one of Yugi's arms, tossing him backwards and into the stone wall. Yugi cried out in pain and surprise. He tried to call for help, but Pegasus was upon him.

With skilled hands, the silver haired man gagged him, meticulously bound his hands and feet, and secured him to the bars that ran across the tiny window. The moon reflected the tears that flowed down his cheeks as the Millennium Puzzle was cast into a corner...unusable...unreachable...


~tbc?~


Okay, quick promises, this isn't gonna be one of those dime-a-dozen Yugi gets raped fic, its really, really different. Centered on Pegasus too! Please read the next chapter before you judge it, okay?

Please Review

Her Supreme Omni-potence,
Miko No Hoshi