Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millunnium warrior ❯ Collide ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Yami: Hey, I know there are people out there reading this, so SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, PLEASE SAVE MEEEE!!!!
 
Katie: (in other room) Oh Yami it's time for your make-over where are yooooou
 
Yami: HURRY!!!!!
 
Katie: (pops into room) There you are now c'mon (drags Yami) I have this purple dress that would look nice on you MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
 
KF5: (pops out of portal) Katie what are you doing to poor Yami?
 
Yami: YES!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! My prayers have been answered
 
Katie: I just wanted to see how this dress would look on him
 
KF5: Ok then, carry on
 
Yami: WHAT!!!!
 
Katie: Alright Yami (evil grin) let the humiliation begin
 
Yami: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!(being dragged along by his feet into Katie's room)
 
Ryu: Who did you bring this time?
 
KF5: Before I tell you, why don't you guess
 
Ryu: I don't have time for these games, just tell me who it is
 
KF5: Guess
 
Ryu: *sigh* Give me a hint
 
KF5: He's evil, he has millions of fans and would love nothing more then to see Yami suffer
 
Yami: (in bedroom) NO!!!!!! NOT THE LIPSTICK!!!!!!!
 
Ryu: Then he and Katie will become good friends and it's Bakura(A/n the good one is Ryou and the bad one is Bakura) isn't it
 
KF5: Yep (opens portal and in comes a beaten up Bakura)
 
Ryu: Not that I'm angry or anything, but what did you do to him
 
KF5: He insulted Kaiba so he had to perish
 
Ryu: He insulted Kaiba? In front of you!?! Are you sure he's not dead?(starts poking Bakura's side)
 
KF5: I would have killed him if the police hadn't showed up
 
Ryu: Well, wake him up
 
KF5: Ok, HEY WAKE UP BAKURA THE PHARAOH IS WEARING A DRESS!!!!!!!
 
Bakura: (eyes shoot open) REALLY!?!?!?!?!?! WHERE'S THAT DAMN CAMERA!?!?! (starts searching for camera)
 
Yami: (comes out of bedroom in dress, make-up, and high heels) WHY THE HELL DID YOU BRING HIM HERE!?!?!?!?!?!
 
Katie: YAY!!! A new victim-I mean-friend
 
Bakura: AHAHAHA Tea would love to see this. Too bad I forgot my camera
 
Yami: I will get you back Katie and you too KF5
 
KF5: What did I do?
 
Yami: YOU BROUGHT THE TOMB ROBBER HERE!!!!!
 
Bakura: WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT IN A DRESS!!!!!
 
Yami: YOU WANT TO DUEL ME!?!?!?! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!
 
Bakura: GLADLY!!!!!!!
 
KF5: WILL YOU TWO COOL IT!!!!!!(wacks them with giant mallet)
 
Y&B: @_@
 
Katie: Why don't we just continue with the story? ^_^*
 
KF5: Of course, If I owned Yu-Gi-Oh, which I don't, KAIBA WOULD BE MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
 
Katie: C'mon KF5 let's take you to your nice soft room filled with Kaiba plushies
 
KF5: YAY!!!!
 
Ryu: She also doesn't own the song Collide by Howie Day
 
KF5: I WISH I DID THO', THAT SONG ROCKS!!!!!!!
 
%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%
 
"Arcade arcade arcade" Yugi cheered on the way to the mall.
 
"We'll have so much fun and I'll make sure you get some good outfits Kate" Tea squealed on the way there
 
"No, that's ok Tea, I have enough clothing already" Katie said quickly. She didn't want Tea to buy her clothes she was afriad she would choose bright purple shirts, yellow dresses, or worse pink mini skirts, the thought scared her.
 
"You can never have enough outfits" she said happily.
 
"Uh.....yea.......save me Joey" she whispered
 
"Once she's got that look in 'er eyes she can't be stopped" he whispered in response
 
When they got to the arcade the all split up in different directions playing different games. Yugi was at the puzzle games, Tea was at the DDR Max game, and Joey was playing a racing game(and losing).
 
Katie decided to watch Tea at the DDR Max game. For the first round she pick 'We're the Kids of America', the second round she picked '1, 2 Step'(a/n not a DDR Max song), and the third round she picked randomize so it gave her a random song.
 
Even though Katie didn't know the song title, the tune seem familier thats when she realized it was the song her mother sang to her every night when she was scared.
 
The dawn is breaking
A light shining thru
Your barely waking
And I'm tangled up in you
Yeah
 
The words and the sound of that song always brought her to sleep when she was little. Now however, it made her eyes water, she missed her mom.
 
Well I'm open, your closed
Where I'll follow, you'll go
I'm worried I won't see your face
Light up again
 
Even the best fall down somtimes
Even the wrong words seem to rythme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somhow find
You and I
Collide
 
^Kate?^ Her Yami asked quietly. ^Are you alright?^*I'm fine,* she answered while giving off a fake smile.
 
I'm quiet, you know
You make a first impression
Well I found I'm scared to know
I'm always on you mind
 
Even the best fall down somtimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I
Collide
 
Don't stop here
I've lost my place
I'm close behind
 
Even the best fall down sometime
Even the wrong words seem to rythme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I
Collide
 
When the song was over Tea stepped down and walked over to Katie.
 
"You want to try?" She asked.
 
"Huh" she snapped out of her sulking moment. "Nah, actually I have to go."
 
"But what about the shopping" Tea whined
 
"We'll shop tomorrow I just don't feel good right now."
 
"Are you ok?" The asked concerned.
 
"Yea I just need some rest. Tell the other guys that I went home so they're not worried" she said.
 
"Ok, just get better" Tea called out.
 
"I will" Katie answered and walked out of the mall.
 
^Are you sure your ok, cause I think........^ *I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK RYU!!!!!!!* She yelled at her Yami ^kate.....^ *I'm sorry I just hate crying in public* ^it's ok^ *Well I guess we should head........*
 
Once again she was interupted from her thoughts when she hit somthing solid.
 
"Watch where your going wretch" a familer cold voice growled
 
She didn't answer back or even glare she just stood up, brushed off some gravel, and continued walking as if he wasn't there.
 
"Hey, look at me when I talking to you" Kaiba said angerly as he grabbed her shoulder.
 
She grabbed his hand off her shoulder and twisted it around his back.
 
"I'm not in a good mood today Kaiba so don't give me any of your shit today. Got it?" She growled behind his back.
 
Kaiba was too surprised to answer I didn't see her move he thought. When she finally let go of his arm, he turn around quickly and saw she had gold eyes instead of the light blue WHAT THE?!?!?
 
She turn around to walk away. "Hey are you ok Kate?" he asked how does her eyes change color? he thought
 
She whirled around, her eyes blue again "I didn't know you cared Kaiba" she smiled
 
"Hmph, I don't" he snorted. Katie rolled her eyes.
 
"Then why did you call me Kate instead of wretch. Only people who consider me a friend would call me that" she took a step forword
 
"Well I don't consider you a friend, monkey"
 
"Oh so now your going to call me monkey now huh? What was wrong with wretch?" Their faces were two inches apart, as soon as Kaiba realized this he backed away, his face completly flushed with red.
 
Katie noticed what happened and what Kaiba was thinking, she backed away and turned around so he wouldn't see her blush. *what is he doing to me?* ^maybe you like him^ *NO I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!!!!* ^well then you love him^ *THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!* ^then what did you mean^ *I.....I don't know Ryu, I don't know what to feel for him anymore. At first I thought he was a jerk but now I don't know*
 
Kaiba's P.O.V.
 
What's going on? I've never felt like this before. Why do I blush whenever I see her eyes?You love her. Wait who said that. It is I your conscience baka. Ok first of all I do not love this wretch, this worthless nothing. If what you said is how you really felt about her I wouldn't be talking to you now would I? Look I don't want to argue with you right now I've got better things to do with my life. your avoiding the question Kaiba.
 
"Hey Kaiba you alright" I snapped out of my arguement with myself
 
End of Kaiba's P.O.V
 
"Hey Kaiba you alright" she said as soon as he dazed out
 
"uh...yea fine I've just been working too much I just need some rest at home"
 
"Ok see ya tomorrow Seto!" she called out as he left in the other direction
 
"yea whatever.........wait did she just call me Seto?" he asked himself in realization
 
%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%
 
KF5: Well what did you think? Tell me! I need someone's opinion even if it's a flame I don't care send it in. I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE!!!!!
 
Ryu: That's it she's gone past crazy
 
Katie: *sigh* I'll go get the straightjacket gun no wait (eyes get wide) I got a better idea
 
Bakura:(in other room) Shit, pharaoh she's got another idea
 
Yami: I say we call a temporary truce until we get out of here
 
Bakura: Agreed
 
Katie: Hey KF5 I think you've been working way to hard on this fanfic you need a vacation
 
Ryu: (catches on to what Katie is thinking) Yes you definitly need need a vacation
 
B&Y: (catch on as well) NO DON'T LEAVE US WITH THESE EVIL PEOPLE!!!!!
 
KF5: Yea, maybe I do need a vacation and as long as you: don't destroy my house, continue writing the fanfic, and bring in YGO characters at the begining of each chapter than your incharge Katie
 
Katie: YES!!!
 
Y&B: NOOOOOOO!!!!
 
Katie: And I promise that I will take good care of our(evil grin) victims
 
KF5: Ok if you need me I'll be in Florida
 
LATER
 
(P.S. any Yami fans who hate me right now I'M SORRY I promise I will make the others suffer worse)