Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Miss You ❯ Miss You, the 4th Chapter and Happy Ending ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: 1) Don't own YuGiOh 2) Sorry, but Hotsummer Yami is a perfect example of something I was trying to prevent. I know I said I accept flames, and I do, it's just I made SO MANY warnings that chapter 3 was the sad ending and that the fourth chapter would be the happy ending and if you didn't want it to be sad, you shouldn't read it. But I still appreciate your review, Hotsummer Yami. Other reviewers will be thanked at the end! 3) There is some comedy in this chappie (Yay! I can write comedy!)! I would if I could, but I can't so I won't. In other words, I'm not the best at writing comedy. 4) Now to the story's final chapter!

Miss You, the Fourth Chapter: Ending Second Version

(Ryou's POV)

How long has it been now? Four weeks? Why haven't you come to look for me? Do you want me to stay out here?

What am I saying?! This is my own fault! I was the one stupid enough to not realize you were drunk! Didn't I smell it in your breath? Didn't I see it in your movements? Didn't I hear it in your voice?

I guess I was too busy staring into your eyes. I tend to do that often. I hope you want me back; I want to come home. There's no where to go, nothing to do, and there's no you.

I was pretty stupid to think I could live a normal life without you. Do you even know how much of an impact you've made? I just hope my impact was just as big…

Please, my yami, tell me if you want me by your side. Tell me if I'm just a burden, or if you need me. Tell me if you really love me, or if it was a lie. Tell me… `cause I need you.

Bakura, my love, you won't need to come find me anymore… I'm on my way back!

(Bakura's POV)

Am I going to get old before you come back?! You don't know how much I miss you, do you? Do you even miss me? My hikari, are you even hurting inside? Can you understand what I am going through right now?

Of course you can. You were one to understand anyone's feelings, whether you'd experienced it or not. Like with Yugi… I should have known you were just as innocent as ever and only helping him with that idiot Pharaoh!

It's my fault this happened; I was the one who went out and got drunk. What was I thinking?! You don't deserve to be stuck with someone who doesn't trust you. I'm sorry I didn't.

Tell me, my hikari, do you think I should go out to look for you? Do you want me to? Tell me if you've found a better place than with me, or if you've been yearning to come home all along. Tell me if you actually fell in love with me, or was it really Yugi? There I go again! I've really go to learn how to trust better…

My life's been a total wreck without you. I don't even want to picture what the rest of the house looks like if I can't even stand my room. And face it, once I start to dislike being messy, we've got a problem. Your baka cleanliness is rubbing off on me! Though, I kinda enjoyed the way you had to have everything in order…

Ryou, my love, you don't need to come home anymore… I'm going out to find you!

(Ryou's POV)

I'm smiling. Bakura, I'm actually smiling. You've gotten to me, you really have. I never used to even get excited; it was all an act. But now, just thinking of you can bring a true, genuine smile to me cheeks.

I looked at myself in one of the store windows and realized, I hadn't eaten anything since I left! Did I really forget?! I know I'm bad at remembering short-term stuff, but forgetting to eat?! After all of the times I had to remind you, my mind must be slipping without you. Maybe I'll take you out to a restaurant when I get back…

"Hey, Ryou! What is a hottie such as yourself doing walking alone down here?" I heard a familiar voice call from behind me.

I turned around and met with the faces of Marik and Malik. Oh please Bakura, if this could be the one time you save me, let it be now!

"So did Bakura kick you out?" Malik asked with one arm around his yami's shoulders.

"No, and it's none of your business," I replied and turned to walk away.

"Aw, did you two get into a fight?" Marik said, stepping in front of me.

"Get out of my way," I said coldly.

"Ooh, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" Malik taunted.

"Well, no thanks to you, just a few minutes ago I was smiling."

"Ooh! You were? Smile for us!" Marik shouted like he was about to win a game show.

"No thank you, I really should be going home."

"You're going home? How about coming with us?" Malik said in an extremely cheery voice.

"Really, I need to check up on Bakura."

"So you did have a fight! I knew it! I can always tell when someone got into a fight with their boyfriend-"

"Don't CALL him that!" I shouted, embarrassed by what they called Bakura.

"Well, isn't he? Or are you two still in a fight?" Marik was starting to get on my nerves. Only him and his hikari were capable of that.

"We are not fighting!"

"Denial is the first sign! Now, won't you tell your good friend Malik everything that's bothering you?"

"You really want to know what's bothering me?"

"Yup!"

"YOU! NOW GO AWAY!"

"B-but… don't you want to go to the café with us?" Malik looked like he was about to cry.

"Not really."

"But I wanted to share a cappuccino with you! I was even going to get it with two straws so we could drink at the same time!"

What is it with blondes? I'm not trying to be rude but… Do they ever get that no one is as stupid as they are?

"Now that's not nice!" Marik shouted in my mind.

"Ah! Who gave you permission to use the Rod on my mind?!"

"Me! Now, apologize."

"No! It's true!"

"Apologize or I take over your mind!"

"Meep! I'm sorry!"

"Better, now won't you come with us to the café?"

"I… I guess. It's better than being controlled by an evil spirit."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!"

"Meep! Nothing!"

The two crazed Ishtars led me down the road to the small café on the corner. Bakura, I'm sorry my return will have to be delayed…

(Bakura's POV)

Where did Ryou go?! I mean, he couldn't have gone that far… Is that what I think it is?! Grrr… those two are going to pay!! No one sits alone with my Ryou but me!!

I walked into the café and tapped Marik on the shoulder.

"Mind if I join you?" I said rather rudely.

"Not at all! Please sit down!" Malik butted in and pulled over an extra chair. I wanted to sit next to Ryou so I could protect him, but their chairs were so close I was forced to sit across the table.

There was a large cappuccino in between the three with three straws in it, but Ryou wasn't drinking any. He looked at me with eyes pleading "save me."

"So did you finally decide to take up our offer?" Marik asked before taking a sip.

"No! I did not!" I was flustered.

"So are you two going to make up?" Malik asked, eyeing both Ryou and me.

"I told you, we weren't and aren't fighting," Ryou answered, annoyed but calm.

"Denial's the first sign! I've said it before!"

"Actually, to prove it, we're going home together right now," Ryou still sounded angry.

"We are?" He wants to come home? Is this a dream?

"Yes, Bakura we are. Please, if we could go immediately, that would be nice."

I got up quickly and Ryou and I walked to the door. Just before I walked out, I gave Marik and Malik a nice, big, stuck-up smile.

After a few blocks, I finally broke the silence.

"So you really want to come home?" I looked at Ryou, hoping he would look at me so I could see those beautiful eyes of his.

He did, and he smiled. That adorable smile…

"Yes, I was actually on my way home before those two threatened to take over my mind if I didn't go with them."

"They never give up, do they?"

Ryou giggled, which brought a smile to my own face.

"No, I guess not."

"I still love you so much, my hikari," I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to tell him.

"Me too, my yami. Me too. Now let's go home… together." He said as we walked the rest of the way home hand in hand.

*************************************************************** ***********************

Yay! The last chappie is finally up! Malik and Marik returned to cause more trouble. Sorry to all those Marik/Malik fangirls out there who want to strangle me right now. And sorry it's a bit short. Anyways, I want to thank Black Angel Reaper, Kirei, and Rowan Girl (they are in no specific order) for reviewing! Thankies so much! You people help my fic to be a success! Please review for this chappie!