Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Missing - Epilogue

*****

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm simply obsessed with it. Don't sue me, because I'm broke. The only things I own are Dark Magician and Malik toys. /end boring legal junk

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I swear I'm 12… I write YGO fic now. That's what I get from watching anime. *very big grin* This story was written for my best friend, who challenged me to write her a fic using certain people and a certain plot and well. Blame her. It's all Kris' fault.

SUMMARY: In which explanations are given and evilness is discussed.

****

Six figures appeared in the Shadow Realm.

"You made it," came a soft voice from the darkness. As one, the six turned to face the new arrival.

"YOU CAN TALK!" Yugi yelled at his favourite monster.

Bakura threw his hands in the air. "Why did you not tell us this?"

The mage shrugged.

"What did you do to us?" demanded Yugi, glaring fiercely at the mage. "Here we've been blaming Yami!"

"Yeah!" Yami exclaimed.

"Shut up," came six voices at him.

The mage shrugged again.

"Why?" Ryou wanted to know. "Why would you do this?"

The Dark Magician studied his staff. "Got bored. Got tired of the fighting." He pointed at Yami. "I feel what he feels, and he was going insane. So I took matters into my own hands."

Ryou grabbed Bakura's shirt before the spirit could leap at the monster.

"And to think I kept Yugi away from you!" Bakura shouted, straining against Ryou's hold. "I HELPED YOU!"

The Dark Magician gave him a half-smile. "I didn't mean for Yugi to get caught in my spell, but at least it provided some amusement."

"Why the Rod?" asked Malik. "Why not just send them to the Shadow Realm?"

"He-" pointing at Bakura now "-has been there and done that. And it was amusing to watch Marik when he realized he had... visitors in the Rod."

Yami shook his head. "Not my fault!"

"Not your fault," Yugi told him with a sigh. "Now will you please shut up about it and help Ryou hold Bakura back? He's gonna kill the Dark Magician!"

"Bakura, heel," Yami said to his fellow spirit, grabbing a hold of an arm. "Don't kill him. It's messy."

"He deserves it for what he did to me! Trapping me with... with... MARIK!"

"Hey!" The platinum-haired spirit glared at the white-haired spirit. "I got you out!"

"Whatever, Marik." Bakura turned back to the Dark Magician. "You are evil. Do you know this?"

The Dark Magician gave him a look. "I'm a *dark* monster. I'm supposed to be evil!"

"But you're my favourite card!" said Yami almost plaintively. "My cards aren't supposed to be evil!"

The Dark Magician shrugged. "Sorry?"

"Why pick on Bakura, though?" Ryou wondered.

"I'm a shadow monster. I have to do something to pass the time!" Bakura growled menacingly and the Dark Magician gave him a wicked smile. "You're fun to torture, tomb robber." With that, he disappeared yet again.

"If I see him again, he's dead," muttered Bakura. Marik nodded, surprising everyone by pulling the former tomb robber into a kiss.

"I'll help," he volunteered after the two had come up for air. Bakura grinned and pulled Marik into the normal realm.

"Ryou, don't wait up!" he called as they were disappearing.

"Did you see that coming?" Ryou said to Malik, who shook his head.

"But if they can do it..." the Egyptian boy gave Ryou a shy look.

Ryou took his hand. "Well, we'll just have to find something to do while they're busy," he said softly before the two boys followed their darks into the normal realm. Yami and Yugi remained in the Shadow Realm for a moment t talk.

Yugi turned to look at his dark. "Yami?"

"Yes, aibou?"

"I think I need to find a new favourite monster."