Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe End ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A snippet for Kevin
Mistletoe End
 
Dear Santa,
 
It might seem like a shock, for you to get such a letter from me, I mean I'm not a kid anymore and I hear you're not real almost everywhere I go but I can't stop and wonder if maybe you could help me. You see, I keep reading about all these wonderful things you do for people, and I see it on the T.V as well! Around Christmas time every other singer is giving their thanks to you, and so it makes me wonder… are you in league with Cupid? If not, could you kindly ask him to help?
The thing is, I only want one thing for Christmas. One. And it would really mean a lot to me if you could give him to me. Yes, that's right, him. I know you hang out with Sandman and you must hear my wishes off of Cupid's gossip vine, so you must already know. If you could, he's all I really want for Christmas, and not just Christmas, forever. I think he knows how I feel, and to tell you the truth, I think he feels the same way. So if you could give him a push I would really appreciate it, because, though he's a smart guy I don't want to have to resort to pasting a neon sign saying `I love you, dimwit' on my body.
This is all I'm asking for. I hope you take it into consideration. All I'm really asking for is a push; I think that's all we need anyway… I hope you consider this.
 
Jounouchi Katsuya = chu!
 
 
 
He was getting frustrated with Mokuba and Yugi running after him with mistletoe. In a crowded party with loud holiday music and equally loud party goers he continues to maintain a two-foot distance ahead of the little devils following him, weaving between dancers and couples- he even ducked under a couple presently engaging in a passionate kiss- all with an uncaring dazed look.
 
“It's for your own good brother!” Mokuba laughs behind him; and inside he's laughing too, because the image of the two small boys chasing after him with mistletoe is comical. He risks a glance behind him to see if they have given up, seeing them try and pick up their rushed pace, he hurries his; he turns his attention back ahead of him, but is too fast to stop his onward direction. A mop of blonde hair and relaxed brown eyes soon becomes closer, and he's slightly confused to see depression flicker in those eyes every other second.
 
He does not realize he's slowed down until he's stopped right in front of the blonde teen with a curious look in both their eyes. Blue is curious of depressed brown and brown is curious of the sudden appearance of blue.
 
“Gotcha!” Mokuba and Yugi both sing and dangle the thin stick above the heads of the taller teens. Brown eyes widen at the sight of fresh mistletoe tied on the end with white string and look back into embarrassed and annoyed blue eyes.
 
“Well, you both know what happens with mistletoe!” Yugi chirped.
 
“You both have to pucker up and give each other a good long smooch!” Mokuba finished with a childish giggle.
 
Seto glances away in self-annoyance, and misses Jounouchi's deeply hurt look. He brings his face back to the blonde and just when he was about to consider leaning his face in (clearly just to get it over with, of course, of course.); the blonde turns and leaves with a forced look of disinterest trying to cover the sulking depression.
 
Blue eyes widen in shock, and everyone else is just as amazed; for, yes, the blonde did walk away, but there was also no visible anger and there were no verbal insults.
 
Seto's eyes narrow in anger and with a snarl he snatches the stick from Yugi's loose hold. Everyone watched wide-eyed as the brunette stalked towards the windowed balcony, where the blonde had calmly to, brandishing the dangling mistletoe like a weapon.
 
He pushed the curtains aside with an angry force and was frozen in place. Jounouchi had to have been crying, for his eyes were slightly red and misty; but Seto soon gets over this and marches over to the now frozen blonde. With barely a second thought he rips the mistletoe from the string and shoves it in the blonde's soft locks, and crushes their lips together.
 
Seto's kiss is not soft, gentle, or slow. It is harsh, quick and full of blood-drawing bites. It's not until the blonde pushes his lips kindly back against his that Seto stops. Blue eyes drown in brown, and it is most certain that brown is drowning in blue as well. Secret apologies are given and Jounouchi breaks into a happy smile.
 
Seto lowers his face to Jounouchi's again, and places softer kisses all over the blonde's mouth kissing away the hurt, and licking away the blood, but never asking for entrance.
 
Jounouchi let's Seto kiss and cuddle him, and enjoys the soft hugs full of caressing.
 
Jounouchi had got his present, in plain wrapping paper and without a bow, but he preferred it that way because he was never one to take his time unwrapping…