Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Crazy Yami ❯ Yami? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yana: Tell me again, why are we rewriting this?

Hammie: *glances at me who is eating cookies* Because she wants to?

Yana: -_-

Me: *as she bites into a chocolate chip cookie* Review! Oh! I almost forgot! {} means Hikari to Yami, and [] is Yami to Hikari!

***********

Mokuba's Crazy Yami

By and Edited Bilbo-san

Chapter 2

**********

Mokuba woke up the next morning to find his Yami drinking root beer in her soul room.

"Yami, how did you do it without freaking out Seto?" he asked. Anoka didn't reply since she was busy adding what looked like a mini Crunch bar to the drink.

"I used your body. It's simple really," the Yami answered before watching the effects of chocolate in soda. "Wow, it's bubbling!"

Mokuba sighed and went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Seto looked up from the business page of the newspaper and said, "What do you think of the Millennium Item I got for you?"

"You KNEW it was an Millennium Item?" Mokuba gasped. "well, its okay. Only now I have something to show you!"

Seto put down the newspaper in shock as the Millennium Hair Scrunchy glowed until a bright light filled the room. The light diminished and Seto could see what has happened. His brother was still there. Only there was something on his chest and his eyes turned green.

"That's not funny Mokuba," he scolded. The child giggled, a girlish giggle that put a chill down his spine.

"Hello, Seto! My name is Anoka!" a girl's voice escaped from the Yami's lips. Seto's eyes widened. That's a female Yami!

"I will contact Yugi and see what he says," the shocked CEO muttered before fainting.

{Yami, what did you do?}

[Apparently, he didn't take it that well.]

{Now what?}

[Contact this Yugi person and anyone else you know that has a Millennium Item.]

{Pegasus too?}

[Well, maybe not him.]

{Before calling Yugi and Ryou, can we switch places?}

[I was going to switch!]

{Fine! Switch then!}

The two switched as Seto regained consciousness. He opened his eyes to see his little brother, normal as before, about to throw a bucket of ice on him.

"Onii-san, when are you going to call Yugi?" Mokuba asked Seto. Seto then got up and walked to the phone. He pressed some numbers and waited for a few rings until the receiver of the call answered.

"Hello, is Yugi there?" he asked.

"Kaiba, is that you? Of course its me!" Yugi answered.

"Yugi, the weirdest thing happened! I gave Mokuba a Millennium Item for his birthday and now I have a little sister!"

"Seto, can we meet you at the park? Yami seems to be losing it right now."

"Sure, call Ryou. Maybe his Yami knows what to do. Sayonara."

As Yugi hung up the phone, he felt Yami's emotive presence hit him like a weight. Fear. What was he afraid of?

{Yami? Is something wrong?}

[Yes, Aibou. I think I know her.]

{And you are scared of a girl?}

[Let me just say that you should be glad that you have me instead of a female.]

{What's going to happen to me? Let me guess: I will have a temporary sex change!}

[Yugi, stop being sarcastic. This is serious! Female Yamis have powers that would make us beg for mercy!]

{Scaredy-cat! Come on! It's only a girl! Girls are weaker than us!}

[Aibou, males always think of that before they see them angry. And it's not pretty! They have a powerful attack what I call `The Kick of Doom!']

{`The Kick of Doom'? Was there any psychiatrists in Ancient Egypt?}

[Not to my knowledge.]

{Right, now lets go to the park!}

[Help me Ra]

{Do we have to go over this again? She won't hurt you!}

[That's what my loyal servant said to me before I got married.]

{*sighs* You're hopeless.}

***************

Onii-san means big brother.

And now for the think about it questions! What will happen at the park? Why does Yami fear girls? What power does the Kick of Doom have? Does Yami know this girl? Review and your questions will be answered!

Yami: Please don't take me to her! PLEASE!

Yami Bakura: I think I found a weakness! Look there is a girl!

Yami: WHERE?! *runs away screaming*

All: O_o