Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Slumber Party ❯ The Plan is in Action ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Fine, I don't own Yugioh! *pouts*

A/n: *looks at reviews* Not quite the amount I had on ff.net, but oh well. Thanks for the reviews. *hands out chocolate to reviewers*

Warning: The plan is still on and therefore Kaiba fans beware. But do read it anyways.

On with the fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ch 7 The Plan is in Action

Recap: All groups walks toward their destination. Seto is still working in his office.

~ Group 3 (G3) (Mai, Shuzuki, Yami, Ryou) ~

Mai: The kitchen first, ok?

G3 except Mai: ok

Yami: So, who wants to do the honors?

G3 except Yami: Not me.

Yami: Fine, then I'll do it. *dumps the dices in Kaiba's iced tea*

Shuzuki: Ok, so that's done, now we get to draw on his stuff.

G3: *heads upstairs*

~ Group 4 (Mokuba, Yugi, Isis, Jou) ~

Mokuba: Ok, we're in. Now who wants to exchange red paint with the mouthwash? (In the previous ch, I meant mouthwash instead of toothpaste and it's watercolor paint)

Jou: I will. *takes red paint, gets a cup, puts water in the cup and mixes it with red paint*

Yugi: I'll unroll the toilet paper on the tub. *starts to unroll toilet paper over the tub*

Isis: I'll help, Yugi. *spreads the toilet paper out*

Mokuba: Alright, and I'll keep an eye out for my brother. *stands outside the bathroom*

~ Group 1 (Anzu, Malik, Tristan) ~

Tristan: So now what do we do?

Anzu: Shh! *whispers* We don't need Kaiba to hear us. Now, dump the ice here.

Malik: *dumps the ice* *whispers* What do we do with the bottle?

Anzu: *whispers* We'll take it with us back to the living room and wait for the others.

Tristan and Malik: Ok. *whispers* Oops.

~ Mean while in the office ~

Seto: `What was that? It better not be those low lifes sneaking around here.' *walks toward the door*

~ Outside the office ~

Anzu: *whispers* Come on. Let's go.

All of them: *heads away from office toward the second staircase*

Seto: *opens door* *step, step, slip* What the hell?!?! Who put ice cubes right outside my door? If I catch who did this, they'll be sorry. *heads toward the first staircase* (Group 3 is headed toward his room so he doesn't see them.)

Group 1: *tries not to laugh behind the hall and continues toward the stairs*

~ Group 2 (Marik, Bakura, Otogi) ~

Otogi: *still out cold in the closet* @_@

Marik: * tries to open the door to a private room* Hey, tomb robber, the door's locked.

Bakura: No problem. Give me your knife and I'll pick the lock.

Marik: Fine. *hands Bakura the knife*

~ Group 3 in Kaiba's room~

Yami: What color markers do we have? (markers are washable)

Mai: Let's see, we have, blue, purple, pink, red, yellow, green, and black. I get purple. *grabs the purple one*

Yami: Black. *takes the black one*

Shuzuki: Red. *gets the red one*

Ryou: Blue. *takes the blue one*

Yami: `Let's see. I know.' *draws millennium symbol on Kaiba's phone*

Ryou: *draws clouds on Kaiba's windows*

Shuzuki: *draws hearts on Kaiba's extra laptop*

Mai: *draws polka dots on Kaiba's mirror*

~ Seto downstairs in kitchen ~

Seto: *sips his iced tea w/ the dices in it* *chokes and spits it out* What the bloody hell?!?! Why is there dice in my cup? `Whoever it is, I'll make sure they'll pay.'

~ Group 2 excluding Otogi (outside private room) ~

Bakura: *picks the lock with Marik's knife but it won't turn* The blade's too big for the lock. Lend me your rod, and I'll use the end to pick this.

Marik: How do I know, you'll give it back, tomb robber?

Bakura: Don't be stupid, of course I'll give it back.

Marik: I don't trust you. How about I hold your ring while I let you use my rod? Then we exchange it back. *takes out his rod*

Bakura: Fine. *takes off his ring* On the count of 3, we exchange, ready? 1

Marik and Bakura: 2. . .3 *neither exchanged*

Bakura: Why didn't you hand yours over, you sneak?

Marik: I'm no sneak! Why didn't you, Mr. Millennium Item Collector?

Bakura: Flower petal hair freak! (No offense on all insults between them)

Marik: Pesky Rabbit Female!

Bakura: I'm no female! You girly girl!

Marik: What kind of insult is that?

Bakura: I ran out of insults.

Marik: *snickers* . . . now where were we?

Bakura: You are such a blonde. (Again no offense)

Marik: Am NOT!

Bakura: Are TOO!

Marik: NOT!

Bakura: Well do you have blonde hair?

Marik: No, I have dirty blonde hair.

Bakura: Then you're a blonde, baka.

Marik: I'm NOT a baka!

Bakura: Yes you are. Oh forget it, let's go burn something. Wait, why didn't I think of this before, we could of just burned the door.

~ Meanwhile Group 1 in the living room ~

Anzu: This is boring.

Malik: How about we play a game?

Tristan: A psycho's game? No way!

Anzu: *to Tristan* He didn't even say what it is yet. *to Malik* Why don't you tell us?

Malik: How about we play rock, paper, scissors?

Anzu: See, that's not anything out of the ordinary.

Tristan: Fine.

*The game starts and they play. I won't bore you with the details.*

~ Back to Group 2 w/o Otogi ~

Marik: Now look at who's the baka, we'll burn the house if we do that.

Bakura: *ignores Marik's comment* I know, let's send the door to the shadow realm. Will you do the honors?

Marik: *takes out rod* Ok. *sends door to shadow realm*

Door: *in the shadow realm*

Bakura: Let's burn his stuff. *takes out matches and lit the calendar on fire*

Marik: *takes out knife* That looks expensive. *stabs the couch* Hey, we could send these stuff to the shadow realm. *sends the chair and table to the shadow realm*

Bakura: Good idea, tomb keeper. *sends the computer to the shadow realm*

Marik: *spots a refrigerator and opens it* Look what I found, bottles of . . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

A/n: A cliff hanger yet again. Aren't I evil? Well reviews please. At least two, or I'm not going to post for a while, I need to work on my other fics. See ya next time. (I didn't edit it since the last time, so sorry if there are mistakes.)