Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Slumber Party ❯ More Evil Deeds ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Key: mind links= /hikari to yami/ //yami to hikari//

Disclaimer: *Hikaru stabbed it* see other ch. for it.

A/n: Thanks for the reviews. *hands out virtual chocolate to reviewers*

Warning: The plan is still ongoing, so Kaiba fans watch out. But please do read it. Now, on with the fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ch 8 More Evil Deeds

Recap: Everyone is working on their plans except for Anzu, Malik, Tristan, and Otogi (still unconscious). Seto have fallen for two of the traps. Bakura and Marik are causing much damage.

~ Group 2 Excluding Otogi in Private Room ~

Marik: *spots a refrigerator and opens it* Look what I found, bottles of some strong alcohol. *evil grin* (doesn't sound right, but whatever)

Bakura: Ooooh. *evil grin* Let's do something with them.

Marik: My thoughts exactly. Any ideas?

Bakura: *whispers idea to Marik*

Marik: *evil grin* Let's get started.

Both: *exits the room and heads toward the kitchen*

~ Group 4 in bathroom (Jou, Yugi, Isis, Mokuba) ~

Yugi and Isis: We're done.

Jou: I think I'm done too.

Tristan: *snickers* Since when do you, think?

Jou: Tristan, how'd you get here?!?!

Tristan: I was bored of playing rock paper scissors w/ Anzu and Malik, so I decided to come up here and I found you guys.

Isis: Malik's playing rock, paper, scissors???? Wow, that's a first. `Hmm, I wonder what he's up to.'

Tristan: I was shocked too, I thought he was going to suggest something more violent.

Mokuba: Come on you guys, let's go. *heads downstairs to living room*

Yugi, Jou, Isis, and Tristan: *follows*

~ Seto heads toward a closet to grab another trench coat ~

Seto: *opens the closet door and sees Otogi * What the hell are you doing here?

Otogi: x_x *still out cold*

Seto: *kicks him*

Otogi: x_x

Seto: *grabs a trench coat* `He better get up, because I'm not leaving him here w/ my trench coats.' *kicks him harder*

Otogi: *wakes up* Ow, that hurt. Wait, what, Kaiba? How did I get in a closet?

Seto: *annoyed at him for asking a dumb question* And how would I know? You were out cold in here when I opened the door. *heads toward his private room*

Otogi: I just thought you might've known. *heads toward living room*

~ Group 3 in Kaiba's room (Yami, Mai, Ryou, Shuzuki) ~

Mai: I believe we're done decorating. *stands back to admire the works of art*

Yami, Ryou, Shuzuki: Yep, we're done.

Yami: We should go now. *heads downstairs toward living room*

EOE: *follows*

~ Living Room ~

Anzu: Where did Tristan go?

Malik: `Like I would care, no.' *shrugs*

Mokuba, Yugi, Isis, Jou, Tristan: Hey, guys!

Anzu: Hey everyone!

Isis: *looks at Malik suspiciously* So what do we do now Mokuba?

- Enter Otogi -

Mokuba: *to Isis* Wait for everyone else. *to Otogi* Hey Otogi! Where's Marik and Bakura?

Otogi: *answers Mokuba* I have no clue. I was out cold in a closet until your brother kicked me and woke me up.

Isis: You let Bakura and my brother's yami, in the same group? Poor guy, I feel sorry for you.

- Enter Group 3 (G3) -

All in living room except for G3: Oi (hey) guys!

Mokuba: Well let's find out where they are.

Tristan, Mai, Shuzuki, Otogi: How?

~ Meanwhile, Seto in door way of his Private Room ~

Seto: Where the hell is the door? *walks inside* What in the nine (or is it seven?) regions of hell happened in here? (I was just dying to say that some where.)

`The computer, the desk and the table are all missing. What happened to my couch? And there's ashes of something.'

*walks over to the ashes* `My calendar, my precious preordered limited 1st edition blue eyes white dragon calendar!' (felt like saying something long) `Someone is going to pay for this.' *goes over to the refrigerator and opens it* `What happened to all liquor?' *grabs a soda and heads upstairs to his room*

~ Back to the Living Room ~

Jou: I know. Why don't one of you guys use the brain to brain talking thing to ask them?

Yami: You mean the mind link?

Jou: Sure, brain, mind, same thing.

Shuzuki: Actually, Jou, it's not, your mind is like your thoughts which is located in your brain, and your brain is the organ in your head that does many things.

(I got that definition out of my head and sloppily translated into words, so pardon me if I'm wrong.)

Jou: Ok, then, why don't you use the mind link to ask them?

Malik: Um, okay. / Marik, are you with the tomb robber? /

Marik: // Hai. //

/ Where are you guys? /

// In the kitchen. //

/ What are you doing in there? /

// Baking brownies. //

/ *suspiciously* Since when do you bake? /

// Since now. We're adding a special ingredient in it, so don't eat it, but don't tell the others. //

/ I won't, /

// Whatever, just make sure that everyone takes at least a bite of it except the tomb robber's hikari, cuz Bakura probably told him about it. //

Malik: / Alright. / *to everyone in the room* They're in the kitchen.

Yami: *suspiciously* What are they doing in there?

Malik: ^ _^ Baking brownies.

~ Meanwhile, Seto in his room ~

Seto: *goes over to the mirror and sees purple polka dots* Errrrrr! *grabs a spray bottle of water and a cloth* Why are there polka dots on my mirror?!?!?!?!?! *sprays water on mirror and wipes away the polka dots with the cloth*

*walks over to his lap top and sees red hearts on it* -_- * sprays water on cloth and wipes away hearts* `I need some fresh air.' *walks over to the window and sees blue clouds on it* Hmm, this isn't so bad. `I guess I'll leave it there.' *walks over to his phone and sees a millennium symbol on it* `Great.' *wipes it away w/ the cloth* `It must have been one of Mokuba's Egyptians friends.' *heads to the bathroom*

~ The Living Room ~

Ryou: / Bakura, you're baking brownies? /

Bakura: // Hai. //

/ But last time you baked something, you burned the kitchen. /

// Marik's baking it, not me. Now just remember not to eat it. //

/ Why? /

// Just do what I say, but don't tell anyone else. //

/ I thought I told you not to cause trouble. Remember our deal? /

// Yes, how can I forget, little hikari, but I'm not causing trouble, Marik is. //

Ryou: / I guess. Alright, I won't tell the others. /

Isis: *suspiciously* Why would they bake brownies?

Malik: ^_^ Maybe they're starting to become nicer? I don't know. (doesn't sound right, oh well)

Yami: *still suspicious* // Yugi, I think Malik is keeping something from us. //

Yugi: / I agree. /

// I'm going to check it out, but don't tell anyone. And stay here. //

/ Alright, but be careful. Ok? /

Yami: // I will aibou. // *heads toward the kitchen*

Mai: Well, why don't we play a game?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

A/n: I don't think this was as funny as the other, but maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, if there are any mistakes or run on sentences, I'm sorry, I didn't go over it since the last time. Reviews please. Bai bai. Ja matte ne, hopefully.