Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Slumber Party ❯ Brownies, Pizza, and. . .Sarcastic Remarks? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own Yugioh! NOT!!!

A/n: I felt like adding another chapter. Another thing the plan is not really bashing Kaiba in this ch, so Kaiba fans no need to worry. Okay, on with the fic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Ch 9 Brownies, Pizza, and. . .Sarcastic Remarks?

Recap: Bakura and Marik are baking brownies in the kitchen. Yami is suspicious so he sneaks over to the kitchen. Seto is headed toward another prank in the bathroom. Everyone else is in the living room and is about to play a game.

~ Bakura and Marik in the kitchen ~

Bakura: Marik, how long is this going to take?

Marik: Probably 15 more minutes, but it's worth it to have some fun.

Bakura: How'd you learn how to bake?

Marik: Umm, cooking school, Isis forced me to, once, to punish me.

Bakura: *snickers* You, went to cooking school? *laughing*

Phone: *ring ring ring*

Marik: Shut up tomb robber. *picks up the phone* What do you want?

Phone: Uh, konichiwa (sp?), this is Domino City Pizza Hut. Is this the Kaiba Manor?

Bakura: Make me. *grabs some silverware and bangs it on the counter*

Marik: *annoyed* Yeah. And? *to Bakura* Shut up, you baka!

Pizza lady: Did you just tell me shut up? Did you call me a baka?!?!?!?!?!

Bakura: *too noisy banging, to hear what Marik said*

Marik: No, but you sure are one.

Pizza lady: *about to burst a blood vessel* What?!?!?!?! How dare you?!?!?! Apologize right . . . *pushed away from the phone*

Pizza guy: Sorry, sir. What we need to tell you is that your order won't be here for 20 more minutes, because of some problems. Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Marik: Whatever, bye. *hangs up* `That will give us more time for them to eat the brownies first.'

Oven: *ding*

Bakura: *stops banging* Hey, the brownies are ready. *takes out brownies* Come on.

Marik: *sighs* `Why did I ever agree to work with such a baka?'

Both: *walks toward living room w/o running into Yami*

~ Yami in the hallway ~

Yami: *walking till he reaches the kitchen* `Hey, where'd they go?' *looks around* `Guess, they went back to the living room.' *walks back toward living room*

~ Meanwhile in the Living Room~

Yugi: What game should we play? `Yami better come back soon, before anyone gets suspicious.'

Shuzuki: How about truth or dare?

Jou: I hate truth or dare.

Tristan: *tauntingly* Why? cuz you got something to hide? I think it's a great game, Shuzuki.

Jou: NO! I just don't like the game. *to Mokuba* When's the pizza gonna get here?

Mai: Well I think it'll be fun.

Mokuba: It should be here any minute now, unless that pathetic pizza guy got lost on his way here. `I've got to stop talking like Seto.'

Anzu: I'm not so sure it's fun if Marik or Bakura is the one asking?

Isis: Well, they're not here, so we have nothing to worry about.

Ryou: I guess.

Otogi: Well, what if they come back and they want to join us?

Yugi: We'll deal w/ it if they come.

Mokuba: Hey, where's Yami?

Malik: Yea, where is he? `Like I care, nope. hmm. I wonder if Marik burned the kitchen.'

~ Meanwhile Seto at the bathroom sink ~

Seto: *looks at mouthwash* `Since when is my mouthwash, red? It must've gone bad, I need a new one.' (don't know if mouthwash goes bad or not, but it does in this fic) *dumps it down the drain* *turns facet on, splashes water over his face and grabs a washcloth to dry himself* `I guess I'll go downstairs to join my brother and those pathetic geeks, seeing that they don't ruin the house anymore than it is.' *heads downstairs to the living room*

~ tHe LiViNg rOoM ~

- Enter Bakura and Marik w/ brownies -

Bakura: *sarcastically* Oh, the pharaoh's missing?

Ryou: / *warningly* Bakura! /

Marik: *sets brownies on the coffee table* The Pizza place called and said it won't be here for 10 more minutes, so why don't you guys have some brownies first? *tries to smile innocently* (like he's innocent, not)

Malik: `Speak of the devil.' Did you burn the kitchen to bake that?

Marik: *pretends to be shocked* Of course not, silly hikari.

Tristan and Jou: *each grabs like 3 brownies and stuffs it into their mouth*

Mokuba: *grabs a extra sugary brownie w/o alcohol and eats it* (forgot to mention they didn't mix the ingredient really well, so some are extra sugary brownies while the others are alcoholic or both)

Everyone else except the Ishtars, the yamis, the hikaris: *grabs one and takes a bite*

Marik: What about you guys? *shoves the dish of 8 brownies in front of Isis then Yugi*

Isis: *suspicious* No thank you, I'm not that hungry.

Yugi: Uh, that's ok, I don't want any. / Yami, hurry up! /

Yami: // I'm coming. // *appears at door way*

Bakura: Hello, Pharaoh. Do you want some brownies?

Yami: I don't trust you, tomb robber.

- Enter Seto -

Seto: I'll have one. *grabs a brownie and takes a bite* Hmm, this taste vaguely familiar, I know, it tastes like my bottles of. . .WHEEEEEE!!! *hick* I CAN JUMP HIGHER THAN YOU CAN MOKUBA!!!! *jumps up really high*

Tristan: hick. . ., Oooh, I see, hick. . . pretty colors hick. . . Dizzy. . .*passes out* #_#

Mokuba: Nuuhh, I CAN JUMP HIGHER THAN THAT SETO!!! *tries to jumps higher*

Jou: hick. . .what colors hick. . . *passes out* #_# (only those two are really drunk, since they had 3, everyone else that had one only took a bite.)

Everyone else except Bakura and Marik: 0_o

Ryou and Yugi: Will they be ok? *worried*

Bakura: They'll be fine when it wears off.

Yami: When what wears off?

Marik: Um. . . nothing. *mutters under his breath* Baka tomb robber.

Isis: See, that's why I don't trust you. *to Bakura and Marik*

Mai, Shuzuki, Anzu, Otogi: *singing the Barney song w/ hick ups between every three words* I LOVE YOU, hick. . . YOU LOVE ME, hick. . . (etc. . .)

Marik: Oh for Ra sakes, shut the fuck up! If I known you guys would do that, I wouldn't have made you guys eat it.

Malik: Too late for that, Einstein.

Doorbell: *ding dong*

Mokuba: *jumping from sofa to chairs* I'LL GET IT. *opens door, grabs the pizzas, pays him, and slams the door* PIZZA'S HERE!!!

Jou: *wakes up* Did hick. . . someone say, hick. . . pizza? *goes over to Mokuba*

Tristan: *wakes up to the word pizza* Hick. . .pizza hick. . . yum. . .*goes over to Mokuba*

Mai, Shuzuki, Anzu, Otogi, Seto: Pizza! *runs over to Mokuba*

Yugi, Yami, Isis, Bakura, Ryou, Marik, Malik: *sighs and goes over to Mokuba*

Mokuba: SIT!

Everyone: *sat down in front of Mokuba* (idea from Inu Yasha)

Mokuba: *tosses paper plates and napkin to everyone*

Everyone: *catches one of each*

Mokuba: *opens up a box of pizza* Come here if you want the Supreme. *gets a bite of his own slice* (he's normal now) *gives the people two slices*

(He continues to give everyone their slices of pizza, didn't want bore you w/ the details)

Everyone: *eating their slices of pizza and is now normal* (NOT! Marik, Bakura and any other original psycho paths aren't normal of course)

Girls: *having conversation about girl stuff while eating*

Yamis: *arguing while eating*

Hikaris: *sweat dropping over their yamis while eating*

Jou, Tristan, Otogi: *eating like pigs* (no offense)

Kaibas: *watching everyone while eating*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

A/n: Well, I hope you enjoyed this extra chapter, though I'd say it's not very good one since these chapters are old and I've improved since then. Reviews anyways. See you next time hopefully! ^_^