Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Murked Light ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ennovy: Since i had nothing better to do i decided to do a new fic-Someone tell me a good title for this poor excuse for a fic...PLEASE!!!

yami ennovy: *snorts*

ennovy: What? Not good enough for you?

y. ennovy: It sucks!!

ennovy: *starts to cry*

Anzu: Look you made her cry! How could you say that?!

y ennovy: I was just stating the facts.

ennovy: *cries louder*

y ennovy: Geeze stop crying already! I'm ashamed of having such a baby for a lighter half!

ennovy: *cries even louder*

Anzu: Just tell her you didn't mean it!

y ennovy: Fine. What she said. Is that good enough for you?

ennovy: *stops crying and nods* Oh thankyou! Someone read the disclaimer.

Jou: *pops up from a mole hole* She don't own Yugioh!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







A Currently Untitled fic





Prologue




"I hereby sentence you, Goddess Teana, to be exiled from Perfect Realm, sadly. You were our general Vampire Slayer...the best we have ever had...We are so disappointed you decided to attempt murder on me..." Ra shook his golden head sadly at the young woman with chestnut hair that cascaded to the floor wearing a flowing white dress trimmed with gold and six white feathery wings folded behind her back, poking through her light hair. Golden bracelets snaked up her arms

He couldn't believe she had tried to murder him. But his advisor, Akurin, though he didn't trust him that much, said that he saw the girl sneak towards his chambers with the vampire slaying scepter, Garlicia. She had always despised the vampires and vowed only to kill them. It just wasn't right-something about this. She couldn't have just changed sides like that-after years of slaying the evil demons, from the Black Abyss, who sought to convert more humans to vampires, unless she was converted herself.

Teana's crystal blue eyes were blank and sad. She couldn't believe Akurin would accuse her of something like this. She had already tried to convince them she hadn't tried to kill Ra, how could she? She had been arrested just when she came back to the perfect realm's gates after mourning for her late husband, Atemu the pharaoh of Kemet (Ancient Egypt), in the imperfect realm, but they didn't believe her. Hadn't she gone through enough trouble after that? "Yes m'lord."

"But if ye can prove that it was not your wrong doing, ye may come back."

Teana lightened up, it was her chance to come back home, the perfect realm of the Earth, "How m'lord?"

"Ye must listen very closely. Ye must protect the continent of what the humans call Asia,"the head God said bending down in his golden staircase type throne, "from the Master of Vampires. He who solves the Sennen puzzle is in great danger. Ye must protect him, Obelisk and Osirus tell me the evil will try to convert him. Osisrus and Obelisk have foreseen it. Good luck Teana."

Teana was escorted by a guard clad in golden armor through the corridor to her destination. The hall's walls were clean white pillars and green hedges with light pink, yellow, and white blooms coiling around them. The ceiling was just an endless sea of sky and a few puffy clouds overhead. A few birds flew by chirping their peaceful songs. This would be last time she would see this place-for this lifetime anyway, only if she could protect the next bearer of the Sennen Puzzle, just as Ra himself said.

The guard stopped in front of a door that seemed to have nothing behind it. He motioned Teana in. It was a shallow spring lake surrounded by droppy willows and lit candles with white and red flower petal candle holders floating on the surface and air brisk and foggy. Swans floated around in the lake. The guard tapped the ground with his golden spear. The door disappeared.

The middle of the lake started to bubble, the petal candles drifted away with the tiny waves, and the swans glided away sprinkling the cold water on Teana. Her six wings disappeared. She glanced at her back surprised, 'My wings too? This is different, than what I expected.' She heard the water start blooping and turned around. She froze. A sarcophagus seemingly made of glass surfaced in the center, she looked at in surprise, it was the same coffin she had been laid in after her death, but as a mortal in Egypt. She had died commiting suicide after Atemu had died.

The guard pointed towards the coffin with his spear, "Go."

Teana stood there gaping at the coffin. The guard got impatient and prodded her out of her thoughts with stub of his spear.

"Go."

Teana walked on the surface of the water, as if it was solid, her reflection followed her like she was standing on a mirror. When she got to the glass sarcophagus she lifted one foot inside. The inside had crimson velvet feather stuffed cushions. She looked to her right, the guard was there with his arms crossed and a unmistakable glare that plainly said, "Lay down." She glared back and laid down on the soft cushions.

The door appeared and a slender, crimson eyed charcoal haired man came in. He motioned the guard out of the room. After the guard was out he walked towards the coffin.

Teana heard the water rippling and sat straight up. She saw the man walking towards her and recognised him as Akurin, "You..."she growled.

"Yes. Aren't you happy to see me, old friend?" he said darkly waving taking whatever he had behind his back.

Teana's eyes opened in surprise, it was her trusty weapon, Garlicia. She asked suspiciously, "What are you doing Akurin? You're acting really strange, but I know you did something..."

"How am I acting strange and what did I do then?" Akurin asked with fake innocence, slashing the air with the silver winged hilted golden blade with the eye of Horus in the center.

"That tells me it,"Teana pointed to Garlicia, "I know you did something, Akurin! How could I have tried to kill Ra if I was still in the Imperfect Realm?"

"I have my ways," he replied smirking continuing to slash at the air.

"So you set me up? You do not deserve to hold an honorable item such as Garlicia, so turn yourself in now,"she stepped out of the sarcophagus and faced him, "and you will not be punished worse than what you deserve."

"You do know, that no one knows what you know now," he said smirking widly. He opened his mouth and his canines (I don't know what type of teeth they are, does it look like I'm a dentist? Nope! Dentists scare me! I'm forced to see them!) molded into dainty, but sharp fangs.

"Wh-What happened to you Akurin?" Teana stuttered and then realized, 'He's been converted! That's why he's been acting strangely!'

"I am not Akurin," he said gripping the sword harder. He strided over to where she was standing.

"Then who are you? And what do you intend to do with me?" Teana demanded trying to keep her voice firm, taking a step backward.

"I mays as well tell you who I am since you won't be able to tell anyone. YOUR EXECUTOR!!!" he yelled charging at her. She jumped sideways to avoid being hit.

Teana rolled forward and grabbed one of the floating candles on the waters' surface. She yanked the wick off the candle holder. All that was left was a sharp metal candle stabber. Akurin charged at her again so she parry attacked him, stabbing him in the back. The injury hadn't hindered him! In fact it was just a dent.

They continued to fight. After a few minutes Teana became exhausted, a few cuts here and there, 'I don't know if I can keep this up...' "Akurin! Stop now!

Akurin or whoever he was wasn't even breaking a sweat as Teana noticed,"I told you before! I am not Akurin! I am Blacknite! Master of Vampires!"

Teana froze. This was the guy she had been trying to destroy for so long. No wonder why he was here-to have revenge for foiling a bunch of his plans. Blacknite took advantage of her stalling and in a blur, plunged Garlicia into her chest. She cried out in pain.




~*~





Meanwhile the guard was standing outside the door. He kept hearing weird cries inside. Akurin had told him to wait outside until he was done sealing Teana in the coffin. He couldn't wait any longer. He decided to open the door.

He heard,"I am Blacknite! Master of Vampires!" Then a scream and splash. 'What was going on here? The Master of Vampires is here? That can't be...'

He cracked open the door and saw the girl, her dress and ankle-length hair bloodstained kneeling in the water. Blood swirled in little rings in the water around her. He watched in horror as Akurin yanked Garlicia out of her chest and more of the metallic fluid gushed from her wound.

The guard couldn't take it anymore! He had to go get help! He quickly locked the door and sprinted as fast as he could down the peaceful hall to the throne room.






~*~






When the guard got to the throne room he took a quick bow in front of Ra and stuttered, "M'lord! T-the ma-master of Va-vampires is here!"

"What?"

The horrified guard explained what he saw to the golden faced diety.

"Yes this is a problem," he snapped his fingers and a bunch of soldiers appeared, "Lead us to the room, my son."

"Yes m'lord," he led them through the halls to the room.





~*~





"Uhnn..."Teana groaned as she collasped into the watery surface, Blacknite looked upon her triumphantly and he wiped the metallic liquid off Garlicia on his kilt and tossed it by the sarcophagus. He knelt and picked up the wounded goddess. He dropped her in it and closed the top.

He put his fingers together and whispered an incantation. Golden light lit around the crack in the top. "You could never defeat me Teana, and you won't in your next life either!" he smirked widely until he heard the door slam open and soldiers run in. The fog in the room had cleared up and the sky had turned into a dark red. Black lightning flashed overhead. The soldiers splashed through the bloody water to him.

"ARGGHH!! Let go of me fools!"the soldiers had managed to wrestle Blacknite's hands behind his back into tight iron handcuffs. He glared at the three figures that walked the through the door,"YOU!!"

"I will take this,"Ra said as he bent down to pick up Garlicia lying by Teana's sarcophagus.

Ra, Osirus, and Obelisk had stepped in, Osirus boomed, "Why are you here, Master of Vampires? Don't you have something better to do, than do your lackeys jobs?"

"I have better to do than tell you!" he spat angerly thrashing at the guards holding him.

Obelisk glowered down at him, his face blue and sullen, "Then we will do this."

He, Ra, and Osisrus placed their hands together forming a triangle and blinding spheres of light-red, yellow, and blue-formed in their outstretched hands with Garlicia in the center. Blacknite watched the spheres in awe. The spheres seemed to be absorbing the energy around it. He didn't pay any notice as a stone slab appeared behind him and the soldiers pulled him to it.

(Picture Mai to that stone slab in the Malik v. Mai duel)

The three dieties combined the spheres changing it to a white sphere and placed it onto Garlicia. Ra picked up the sword and calmly walked toward the slab which the Master of Vampires was bounded to.

"This is the end for you. You will not be able to cause anymore harm to anyone,"Ra struck Blacknite. Blacknite screamed as he was absorbed into the stone slab.

Osisrus walked to the glass sarcophagus, "Teana was telling the truth whole time, my guardian informed me shortly after we made the decision..."

Obelisk touched the glass top, "It seems before we arrived here, the Master of Vampires placed a curse on her,"his index finger and the coffin glowed blue, "I am placing a counter to it, though I am not sure what kind of curse it is. I am sure that it will counter it."

"We can't afford him breaking from his prison,"Ra said motioning to the stone slab, "We have no choice than to bury him in Kemet."

"What if he breaks loose there? It will be worse if we did that,"Osisrus argued.

"Do not worry, Teana will be down there to restrain him if he does, remember? She's still going on with her punishment she didn't deserve...We can't remove the top now that it's shut," Ra reassured sadly shaking his head.

Obelisk's finger stopped glowing, "There, I am done."

The sarcophagus and slab were moved to the Imperfect Kemet and buried someplace the people wouldn't find it-Or so they thought.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



If you're confused here's some stuff to straighten it out for you:

1. There's three realms, Perfect Realm (heavenly, where Ra, Obelisk, Osisrus, and all the other gods are), Imperfect Realm (where humans are), Black Abyss (where vampires and all the other demons are). The three God monsters you know from the anime and manga are the Ra, Obelisk, and Osisrus's guardian monsters. You'll find out what I mean.

2. Gods and Goddesses are born in the Perfect Realm and can only go to the Imperfect Realm if they have a mission there. In order to do their mission, they have to be reborn there with no memory of what they really are and at a certain age remember it. Plus they look like normal people. When they die they go back to the Perfect Realm, but don't age at a certain point if they don't want to. They can do this as many times if they have a mission, but if they're exiled, depending on what they did, like what Teana was believed to do, are punished by having their wings taken away and deserted in the Imperfect Realm. Unless they do a major good deed and prove the trio Gods wrong. When humans die they die, but have reincarnations, they can come back if they got a purpose. Oh yeah and if the god or goddess finishes their mission, they commit suicide since they completed it. It's kind of strange. Regular gods and goddesses aren't immortal, but the trio Ra, Osirus, and Obelisk are.

3. Teana was Pharaoh Atemu's wife. He died in the same way as the manga. If you don't know how that happened just go to http://www.janime.biz . You'll find out what exactly was her mission in the next chapters.

4. Garlicia is NOT a millennium item. It's an attacking weapon Anzu just uses to kill vamps and other demons. Garlic! TeeHee!


Hopefully that cleared it up for you. If you still don't understand something, just ask me about it! I'd be happy to help with it. *bonk!* OUCH!!



Jou: If chickens had lips could they whistle?

ennovy: *looks at him like he's on crack or something* I have no idea Jou.

Jou: Me too! That's why I asked you.

ennovy: I thought it was a joke, Jou.

Jou: uhhh...Ennovy, I thought by now you knew random things just pop into my head.

ennovy: Well, Jou, people could've just mistaken that for a joke.

Jou: *cocks his head in question*

Seto: *suddenly appears* What she's saying, baka, is that she thought you were trying to be intelligent for once.

Jou: *lets what Seto said soak in* What? Aren't I always intelligent? I don't need this from you snob soooo *in a detective trench coat with a sherlock hat* Sherlock Jou-lms is on da case!

ennovy and Seto: 0_0;

Jou: *nose to the ground sniffing and looking through a spyglass* Hmmm...chicken lips...

ennovy and Seto: 0_0; *frozen from sight*

ennovy: *unfreezes* Yeah yeah. PLEASE help me with a good title for for this! So I don't have to name it 'Anzu the Vampire Slayer'. Oh yeah and review! How is this random authoress going to pull it off?