Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
[[---------:>@<:--------]]
 
Trying to finish some stories before I start my underworld story. Oh crap! I wasn't suppose to say that!....uhhh...it was you...!
 
* * *
 
Tea stood in under the grey raining sky, as she stared at a tombstone which engraved her name, with dark and emotionless eyes.
 
"This tombstone says...I'm dead..." Tea whispered to herself. "I'm dead...I...I died..."
 
"Tea..." A voice called to the brunette.
 
"Who's there?" Tea asked and slowly turned to the source of the voice. Tea looked past the barred gates and saw...herself. "You again?"
 
The other Tea blinked. "Your not dead...!"
 
Tea's eyes turned back to her gravestone, and she continued to mumbled to herself that she's actually dead. "I'm dead...I'm dead...I'm dead..."
 
"Trust me Tea! Your not dead! Your in a illusion that makes you think your dead!" The other Tea stated. But Tea didn't respond as if she couldn't hear.
 
"I'm dead...there's nothing left for me...I'm done..." She whispered. Tea's dream self seemed to have lost hope, she slowly drifted away and vanished. Tea looked up into the sky and stared into nothing.
 
"Tea! Tea! Snapp out of it!!"A voice called again.
 
Tea looked back at the steel gates and saw...Prince Atem? His body was transparent as if his spirit was inside her mind and calling out to her.
 
"Tea! Please wake up!" He cried.
 
"It's no use..." Tea replyed.
 
Prince Atem then was grabbed by dark hands. "Tea! Don't be afraid! We're all here for you! Whenever the darkness is here...I'll always be with you! Stand up to it!" The hands pulled the Pharaoh away from the gate, and farther and father away from Tea. "Tea!!" He cried out once more.
 
A crystal clear tear ran down Tea's face. "Atem...PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!"
 
Tea then sprouted angelic wings and reached out to grabbed Atem's hand...
 
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
 
"Atem...no! Atem...!" Tea cried. She then shot up in a sitting position. "Atem!!"
 
"Hey! I see your finally awake." A smooth femine voice smirked at her. Tea turned to see High Priestess Anika sitting in a chair to her right, and peeling a red apple. "Rise and shine princess..."
 
"Anika...where am I?" She asked.
 
"In the recovery room ofcourse!" Anika answered. "Geez. You had everyone worried sick about you after that inccident, you even made Prince Atem worried."
 
"Inccident wh-wait! Atem was worried?!"
 
"Without a doubt. He comes in and out of this room checking up on ya. Plus I hear he did and awesome job in that battle..."
 
Just then Atem came bursting into the room, he was filled with joy the moment he saw Tea fully awake and well. "Speak of the devil...there he is..." Anika said with much sarcasim in her voice.
 
He quickly walked over and cupped her hands with his own. "Thank the gods your alright!!"
 
Tea blushed hard. "I'm...I'm sorry..."
 
"Yeah. Yeah. We get the idea your in love with Tea and all...but please...don't do this mushy stuff while I'm around." Amy smirked at the Pharaoh.
 
"In...love with me? Oh my Ra! He's...in love with me?!" Tea thought her face looking like a tomato.
 
Atem blushed. "Well...uh...I'll be on my way now!"
 
"Hey! Don't try to cover things up! Come on! Stay for awhile!" Anika said with a smile.
 
"I-I can't...and ANIKA that's is now way to treat a Pharaoh!!"
 
"You said I could do it! 'please don't be so formal, let's be friends!', that's what you said! I remember!" Anika point her finger at Atem.
 
"I didn't say it THAT fagish! And don't point your finger at me! Or I'll bite it off!" Atem threatened, but Anika continued to tease him.
 
She gave a evil grin. "What are you my mother?!"
 
"That is enough Anika you idiot!" A voice said at the door way.
 
"Sorry Rei..." Anika apoligized.
 
"Rei! Just the person I needed to see!" Atem got up and walked out of the room. "I need to speak with you..."
 
"Hai." Rei smiled at Tea, glad to know that she was ok, and left to go and speak with the Pharaoh.
 
"Anika! Rei's ok! I thought she died!"
 
"Na...She used her healing spells, and on you too. Nevermind that! You were calling Atem's name in your sleep. Having some dirty dreams there are ya?" Anika smirked. "You naughty girl, you!"
 
"N-no! You don't understand!"
 
"Oh! I understand perfectly!!" Anika smirked.
 
"Oh no..."
 
* * *
 
"Damage report."
 
"Over half our army has died in the battle. The ones who survived are seriously hurt. Mahado has gone missing, Isis claims that his has...been killed. Mana is in a state of shock, so we're short on healers. 73% of the kingdom has been destroyed." Rei reported.
 
"This is bad..." Atem growled. "Too many have died for the kingdoms sake!"
 
"I'd like to state something my Pharaoh."
 
"Speak."
 
"...That white light, created by Tea. I believe she holds the Key of Heaven and Hell."
 
There was a pause between Atem and Rei, before Atem spoke up. "I do not believe in it's existance. It's just a legend."
 
"As you say..."
 
"Rei!"
 
"Yes?"
 
"Please take Tea...and the others..." Atem paused. "To the East of Eygpt."
 
"...I understand." Rei nodded.
 
* * *
 
<< Character Profile >>
 
Name: Joey Wheeler
 
Height: 6' 4"
 
Weight: 123 lbs.
 
Blood Type: O
 
BirthPlace: Japan
 
Birthday: July12th
 
Eye Color: Brown
 
Hobbies: Sleeping, eating.
 
Favorite Thing: Duel monsters, his friends.
 
Dislikes: Kaiba.
 
* * *
 
Agh! I've been lazy for this chapter. Sorry if it was kinda...whatever you wanna call it. But at least I've caught up to where I left off, before it got deleted.