Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
[[---------:>@<:--------]]
 
If you give me your e-mail you'll receive a seceret message! (Trust me it's better then it sounds)
 
* * *
 
Tea wiped the sweat from her brow and look around her. "Umm...I know this might sound rude but...Where are you taking me?" Tea saw Rei and Amy set up a carriage for Tea and many packages strapped onto it.
 
Amy sighed. "We're following orders. And our orders are: To take Tea across the desert and over to the East of Eygpt and til further orders are given we stay with the Prince in the East."
 
"Prince?" Tea questioned.
 
"Yeah. Atem is the ruler of ALL of Eygpt but he can't keep track of everything, so there is people in charge of some areas." Amy explained. "There! We're set to go! Ok Tea, get on."
 
"What?! No- wait! Your carrying me there?!"
 
Rei and Amy nodded.
 
"B-but I-I don't wanna be a burden! I can walk you know."
 
Rei glared. "Get on...!" She hissed.
 
Tea gulped. "O-ok..." Tea slowly hopped onto the small one person carriage, she saw Rei close the white sheets, Tea sat in the small room and heard Rei saying their were now ready for department, and then she felt the carriage slowly lift from the ground and move...
 
"I feel like a rat in it's cage." Tea thought. "Ah! What about Atem? Is he coming too?" Tea then moved the white sheet door and looked at Rei, who was not even holding the carriage up, but it floated on it's own.
 
"Wha? I! Huh?" Tea was shock.
 
Rei notice Tea pop her head out and sighed. "You think I'd actually carry this? Magic makes thing way easier." Rei paused and sighed again. "If you have a question I'll be glad to answer them."
 
Tea returned to reality. "Oh! Umm..uhh...Prince Atem...is he--"
 
"He stay behind." Rei answered knowing what Tea was gonna ask.
 
"How long will it take to get to...the east?" Tea asked.
 
"Hmm...if we go at this rate it'll probably take about a week or so..."
 
"WHAT?! A WEEK?!"
 
Rei shrugged. "But there is a reason chose Anika and me for this job."
 
Tea blinked in confusion. "Hm? Why?"
 
Amy smiled, as black wings emerged from her back. "We use magic ofcourse. And, we can fly, so it's a simple task for us."
 
Tea examined the wings on Anika's back. "How did you--"
 
"I have this..." Anika held up her left hand an revealed a golden braclet with the Eye of Illusion on it. "The Millenium Braclet allows me to manipulate the shadow realm into shapes and forms." The red-headed girl explained.
 
"But...I thought there was only SEVEN items."
 
"Well...this was a proto type, and since I was being a stupid little kid and put it on, it couldn't be removed. So that's how I became one of the High Priests!" Anika smiled.
 
Rei casted a spell and she began to float over the sand. "Come on. Less talking more flying, we can get there within two or three days if we fly."
 
Tea's heart skipped a beat. "Wait! Wait! I'm not re--"
 
Rei shrugged. "Too late..." Rei flew at a high speed, and since the spell making the carriage Tea was in float, it obviously was dragged along with the Sorceress.
 
"No!! Rei!! Stop!! My heart isn't ready for this!!" Tea screamed.
 
* * *
 
Atem paced back and forth in from of his throne, waiting impatiently.
 
"My Pharaoh!!" A man called. "We found him!"
 
"Please bring him in!" Atem commanded.
 
Several men dragged a large tablet into the throne room, the tablet was carved with a man in armor and held a long staff and wore a pointed hat.
 
Atem's violet eyes widened. "Ma...Mahado...!" The Pharaoh's hand curled into a ball. "B-Bakura! How could you do such a thing!" Atem growled, his eyes filled with rage and anger.
 
"My Pharaoh..." A blad man weilding the Millenium Key bowed to his Lord.
 
"What is it Shada?" Atem asked with his back turned to Shada.
 
"You...You have a guest my Lord."
 
"Yo!" A male voice called to Atem and gave a little wave with his sword. "It's been a while...Prince Atem."
 
* * *
 
"Man this sucks!!" Mai complained. "Why does Tea get to go somewhere and WE get stuck back here!?"
 
Ryou sighed. "Well I'm sure there's a good reason why Tea had to leave so suddenly."
 
There was a long paused til Duke spoke up. "Those demons...it was a huge army right?"
 
Mai nodded. "Yeah, They went as far as the eye could see. Why are you asking now? Their all dead."
 
"Well...if there was that many, they must've had some people to eat on the way here." Duke spoke quietly.
 
Mai' and Ryou's eyes widened. "What are you trying to say Duke?" Mai asked.
 
"The village...our village was most likely wipped out...our friends were most likely wipped out..."
 
* * *
 
"Here...some herbs for your wounds." Serenity offerd to Kisara.
 
"Thanks." She smiled and gladly took Serenity's herbs.
 
"Knock! Knock!" A male voice said and entered.
 
"Marik!" Serenity and Kisara spoke in a startled tone.
 
"What? It's just me..." Marik ensured. "Oh. I heard that...the girl...uh Tea was sent off..." Serenity nodded. "Don't worry, we'll be following soon."
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" Serenity asked.
 
Marik blinked. "I'm not too sure about the details but it's serious if we have to immagrate from here to another palace." Marik paused and then continued. "I hear from my sister that Bakura is planning something."
 
"What is...he planning?" Kisara asked.
 
Marik shrugged. "But Isis did tell me this: Under the moons rule, the world with be swallowed by darkness, dragons blood shall spread, and the Gates will open, bringing destruction to the world. Realize your one and only, and one will shine the light of Heaven and Hell, submit your feelings and you shall lose that someone to utter darkness..." Marik trailed off.
 
"Is it sme kind of riddle?" Serenity asked.
 
Marik's lavendar eyes narrowed. "I'm not too sure myself. I asked Isis but she's not sure either, what it means."
 
"Realize your one and only, and one will shine the light of Heaven and Hell?" Kisara repeated. "What could it mena?"
 
"Isis thinks it might relate to the Key of Heaven and Hell..." Marik said.
 
"I've only heard of that in myths and legend. It can't possibly exsist." Serenity argued back. "It's just an old folk story...it's not true. It's impossible."
 
"Stories, history, dreams...they just might become a reality..." Marik whispered.
 
* * *
 
Tea scooped up a handful of water and slashed it on her face, feeling the cool liquid run down her skin. "Ahh...that's feels sooo good. Oasis's are the best!" Tea sighed in complete bliss.
 
Rei turned her head away. "Tsk. We'll never get to the east if you always need to stop and clam down your beating heart, we still have a long way to go..."
 
"Give it a rest Rei. We could use the rest too. We ARE humans after all..." Amy defended Tea and took a sip of water from her gourd. "Relax. Your always too tense about things..." Amy looked up at the raven-haired sorceress, who seemed to be looking about the area as if someone was near. "Rei...wh--"
 
"Shh!" Rei silenced the red headed girl. Her magenta orbs scanned the area.
 
"What's going on?" Tea thought as Amy slowly led her to a bush for some cover.
 
"Stay down!" Amy whispered.
 
"Amy. What's going on?" Tea whispered a question, as she lowered her head.
 
"He's here..." Amy whispered.
 
"Where is he...?" Rei saw a movment in the bushes high near the waterfall. "There!!"
 
In Rei's hand held a ball of fire, she threw it at her target and made a large explosion. A shadowy figure jumped down and landed on a rock sitting in the water.
 
He chuckled. "Heh. Nicely played."
 
A tall male figure stood upon the rock. He had dark tanned skin, lavendar eyes and sandy blonde spikey hair. Malik, Marik's dark half.
 
Malik gave a devilish grin. "I've come to play!"
 
* * *
<< Character Profile >>
 
Name: Tristan Tylor
 
Height: 6' 5"
 
Weight: 133 lbs.
 
Blood Type: A
 
BirthPlace: Japan
 
Birthday: April 19th
 
Eye Color: Brown
 
Hobbies: "Do you really wanna know?"
 
Favorite Thing: Okononiyaki (some kind of Japanese food)
 
Dislikes: Fermented Soybean, a soy bean, a soya bean.