Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My One and Only... ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
[[---------:>@<:--------]]

( ~_~ ) Fine. Don't ask for the seceret message. Since I'm gonna make the offer expired. I'll TELL you what is on it.

It's a fill out form to >>Cough<<J>>Cough<<O>>Cough<<I>>C ough<<N>>Cough<<...this fic. but since no one trusted me...or never read the offer...

Ehhh....I don't know what to say next...

On with the story!!

* * *

"Hey. It's been a while...Pharaoh."

A boy with messy black hair, wearing a fair amount of heavy armor, greeted the Pharaoh, giving a small wave with his Masamune.

"T-Takeshi...what are you--" Prince Atem was cut off by the new character in the scene.

"HE was worried...so HE sent me over." Takeshi smirked. "This place looks like crap...you must of had quite a party with those demons..."

"Y-you've heard about the...attack?" Atem questioned as he sat down on what was left of his throne.

Takeshi's eyebrows raised. "Heard about it? Atem...YOUR not the only one who was attacked."

"What?!"

"We're were attacked as well...but thanks to Tsukiko...we barely made it without a scratch."

There was a paused before Atem spoke up. "Takeshi...what ARE you doing here anyways...?"

"Hm? Oh, now I remember!" Takeshi said with a smile, Atem slouched into his chair with a hand over his face. "I came here...deport your people and bring them to HIS palace..."

"..."

* * *

A tall male figure stood upon the rock. He had dark tanned skin, lavendar eyes and sandy blonde spikey hair. Malik, Marik's dark half.

Malik gave a devilish grin. "I've come to play!"

"Great! Not this guy!" Anika barked. "Can't you see we're in a hurry?!"
 
Malik cocked his head to the side and the grin upon his face grew. "But I've come so far to watch you die..."
 
Anika glared. "What? Why you stuck up son of a b-"
 
"Anika...! Take Tea and get out of here...!" Rei hissed.
 
"But--"
 
"Hurry! I'll delay him. Getting Tea safely to the East is our top priority."
 
Amy nodded then turned to Tea and grabbed by the wrist and halled her away from Rei and Malik. "Amy!! What about Rei?!" Tea yelled and looked back at Rei, who's back faced her.
 
"Don't worry!!" Amy yelled back. "She can take care of herself!!" Amy and Tea ran until Malik and Rei was out of sight.
 
-
 
There was a long silence between Malik and Rei.
 
A smirk grew across Malik's lips again. "Now it's just you...and me..."
 
"I don't plan staying long...not with a freak, like you." She glared back. Rei has always hated how Malik was so easy-going and clam, yet sarcastic and such an asshole about it too...just pisses her off.
 
The dark haired sorceress closed her magenta eyes, and a blue aura glowed around her and she chanted. "Wind which blow all across eternity...gather in my hands and give me power...smash everything to dust...!" Rei's eyes snapped open. "DEMONIC ARRAY!!!"
 
-
 
Amy and Tea ran as far as they could, until Tea couldn't keep her breath. "Amy!! I can't run anymore!"
 
The two girls stopped and Tea fell to her knees and tried to catch her breath. Her shappire blue eyes turned back to the somewhat small oasis, they had departed from. Suddenly the whole natual area exploded with spikey ice crystals.
 
Tea's eyes widened. "Ice?"
 
High Priestess Anika nodded. "Rei should be coming soon...that didn't take very long now, did it?" Anika smirked then her ruby eyes came to see Rei flying their way at a high speed.
 
"RUN!!" Tea and Anika heard Rei yell, as she shot another attack behind her. Malik was not too far behind Rei. But what came more of a surprize...he was flying as well?!
 
"So he IS being helped!" Amy thought. It's true, back in the days Malik NEVER used any sort of magic nor knew HOW to use it. He was remarkably skilled, and partnered up with Bakura was troublesome enough, but Malik is now equiped with magical powers...this is gonna be a pain in the ass.
 
Anika thought quickly and pulled out her spear. "REI!! MOVE!!"
 
Rei reacted and moved away as told. Amy took her long spear and threw it at Malik. His lavendar eyes widened as the spear stabbed though his gut and struck him into the sandy ground. He roared in pain as the three girls approuched him.
 
"Ok. We have ALOT of questions to ask you!! So you better speak up!!" Anika growled. "Who's helping you?! And what do you and Bakura have plotted?!" The red headed girl barked.
 
Malik smirked and gave a weak chuckle. "Little wench...it wouldn't be fun if I...told you everything, now would it?"
 
"WHY YOU SON OF A B-"
 
"You came for Tea? Didn't you?" Rei asked cutting Amy off.
 
"For me?" Tea asked, pointing to herself.
 
Malik chuckled once more. "Give the lady a prize..."
 
Rei's eyes narrowed and she kneeled down and grabbed the collor of his purple cape. "What do you want from Tea?! What the hell do you plan to do with her?!" She demanded answers.
 
"She's...the key to our...plan..." Malik drifted off, then his body turned to dust and crumbled away out of Rei's hands.
 
"Ahh!! What's going on?!" Tea screamed and watch his body crumble.
 
Rei stood up and dusted herself off. "It's a fake..."
 
"Fake?"
 
"This wasn't the real Malik, this one was killed too easily. And it's obvious that he WANTED to tell us he's after Tea...but for what?"
 
Amy shrugged. "Beats standing around here. Let's get going the faster we get to the east, the better." Rei and Anika began to walk across the desert once more, leaving Tea to her thoughts.
 
"I don't know...I have this feeling they WANT us to get to the east as fast as possible." Tea thought but was interuppted by Amy's loud voice.
 
"TEA!! COME ON!! LET'S GET GOING!!"
 
The short haired brunette snapped back to reality and ran to catch up with Amy and Rei.
 
* * *
 
Somewhere...far out in the sands of Eygpt, a round area made of stone and tall pillers lie. A small little wooden object in the shape of a man sat in the corner, under a tall piller.
 
The wooden craft suddenly broke in two.
 
"Hmph. I guess they beat it..." A deep male voice chuckled.
 
"Good..." Another male voice smirked. "Everything is going, according to plan..."
 
* * *
 
Isis stood in a chamber where she concentrated her powers and for-tell events and pasts. The female priestess tried hard to unlock the mysteries of that strange riddle.
 
"Nee-san..." A young male voice called to Isis.
 
"Marik..." Isis called bak to her younger brother.
 
"We're leaveing soon. We should hurry and regroup." Marik suggested to Isis. The taller woman didn't reply. "Nee-san?"
 
"Marik...do you remember what I told you earlier?"
 
"That riddle, thing? Yeah. What about it?"
 
"There's more to it...and...I don't think it's a riddle..."
 
"What?! Then what is it?! Tell me what you think it is!" Marik asked in frustration.
 
"Its...I think it's...a prophacy...that fore-tells the destruction of the world..."
 
* * *
 
The day was long and hot, it felt like forever since the Malik event. The three girls came to a stop at a broken down village. Many bodies lay about, and the sandy ground was painted with red blood. And some demon bodies lay around with many arrows stabbed into it's cold flesh. There wasn't a sign of life anywhere...
 
"Everyone's...dead..." Rei mumbled to herself, but loud enough for Anika and Tea to hear.
 
Tea's blue eyes widened in shier horror.
 
"Damn. It's probably been attack by those demons. And I was looking forward to a nice little bed..." Anika sighed. "Oh, well. Too bad."
 
The short haired brunette's eyes wondered all over the dead landscape. "This place..."
 
"It can't be helped..." Rei let out a little sigh as well. "I guess I'll cast a spell to give them a proper burial..."
 
Tea's body suddenly began trembling all over... "T-this place...!"
 
"W-what wrong, Tea?" Anika blinked.
 
The blue eyed girl fell to her knees, and hung her head low. Feeling tears watering up her eyes. "M...my...my village..." Tea whispered.
 
* * *
 
R & R!!
 
I know this chapter was REALLY short. But I'll try and update ASAP. And I just thought that...I think I'll keep the offer out for a little longer. Just remembered I need some..uhh..more peo--
 
And if you don't remember what to do...I'll show you 2 easy steps...
 
1. Send in your e-mail by reviewing.
 
2. The sit back and wait til you get a message sent by me. azn_sakura17 or it might say my name...Evone Tran. ( ~_~ )