Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

1 Prologue
Amy: If there are some major mistakes somewhere along the story, or if you have something to say, if you a comment, or noticed something wrong, feel free to mail my anytime.
oOo
“Talking.”
-an extra thought from Ryou-
oOo
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, or any other characters.

“Hello again. It's been a long time since my last visit... maybe a whole week... exams, you know. But it went better than I thought. Maybe I even graduate. But that's not important now. I think I'll tell another story today... only this time real... about me... and you.”
I moved a bit closer, so hopefully you could hear me, although I doubted that.
“I know where to begin... that day, that o-so special day. The first and last day in the year `he' came home. This was probably the first day I could remember... perhaps because my life sucked therefore. The only thing I could do those days was watching TV, and hoping `he' would come home some more. O yeah, I remember it well. I watched TV from 7 in the morning `till 6 in the evening.”
“... `Why go play outside if you can watch TV?' That was my favourite motto.”
“That didn't work for you. YOU didn't like television. So what could I do? After all, you were so stupid to like me as a friend... and I still don't know why you ever liked me...”
I silently whipped away a single tear... I'm glad you aren't watching, or else I'd be in trouble... `No Cry-babies allowed here!', those were your words, and every time I cried you said that to me. Then I was all happy again, although those were harsh words...
“Bakura, I miss you...”