Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Tenshi ❯ Seven Years Later ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Akai: *is shaking* im scared!!!
Kuroi: why is that hikari?
Akai: IM OUT OF WITTY REMARKS!!!!!Akai: *is shaking* im scared!!!
Kuroi: why is that hikari?
Akai: IM OUT OF WITTY REMARKS!!!!!
Kuroi: oh no not the witty remarks! witty remarks make Akai Akai!
Akai: @.@ now im confused!!!!! stupid chipmunk!!!! bwhahahahahhaahahah i shall have my revenge!!!!! you shall soon meet Mr.im too sexy for the speed limit bus!!!

Kuroi: O.o lets just start the chappie
**************************************************************
chappie= Seven Years later!!!!!!


Three boys ran down the halls of Domino high knowing that they were on the virge of being late to their First period social studies class.

"Ryou! this is your fault!! if you wouldnt have insisted that we take that short cut!!!!!!'' said Malik who had Yuugi on his back because he had been thrown and fell on his ankle resulting in a injury.

"oh leave him alone Malik he just wanted us to get to school quicker.''
Said Yuugi lightly bopping Malik on the head.

''but Yuugi your injured! because of his short cut you sprained your ankle!'' Said Malik looking back at the little tri-haired boy on his back.

''oh put me down i am perfectly capable of walking my self!'' said Yuugi hopping off of Malik's back and wobbling over to Ryou and putting a hand on his sholder.
''Its not your fault Ruu i'll be fine!''

Ryou looked at the chibi tenshi ''thanks Yuugi but its still my fault you are injured'' Ryou whispered

"well thats all fine and dandy Ruu but we are here so lets get in class BEFORE we are late and have detention AGAIN!!!!'' Malik tapping his fingers against the locker waiting for his two friends to shut up.

''EHEHEHEHE oops ^-^;;'' Yuugi said looking up

"finally lets go!''

Malik opened the door to Ms.Delea's class
to see no teacher and half the class there.

''Hey Seto where is every one?'' Yuugi asked one of his best friends Seto Kaiba.

''oh there was a riot over somethin and some students started a fight then more kids joined in and the teacher tried to brake it up and she was thrown out the window thats all i know'' seto said typing on his lap top splitting a seat with his ''best friend'' Jounounchi.

''whoohooo! free period!!!!!!! oh yea! im glad I didn't do the homework ^-------^'' yup you guessed it none other than Malik whom was in his hyper active ness nesss nessss nessss nessssss mode.

Yuugi's eyes went wide " Ryou? did Malik take his medicine before we left for school?''

"nope''

''oh no, we are sooooooooooooo dead''

Malik poped up behind them with a box of POINTY POINTY pencils.

"DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN!! ^_________^''


''DUCK AND COVER!!!!!'' yelled Ryou

Pointy pencils flew every where.....

''EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK! HEEEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEEEE IM SO PREPISHLY STUPID I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHERE IM GOING AND IM SCARED!!!!'' Yelled Anzu whom in her preppyishness stupidityness jumped out the window! Falling to her doom because she was attacked by wolves then trampled by a herd of bulls.

(a.n. dont we all wish)



Yuugi,Ryou,Seto,Jounounchi,Otogi,and Honda all rushed over and picked Malik up and chanted

""ALL HAIL THE GREAT LORD MALIK WHOM KILLED THE PREPPY WENCH KNOW AS THE TRAMPISH SNOTTY NOSE FLUSE NAMED ANZU WHO CAN BURN FOR EVER!!!!!!!''
(A.N dun ask where i got that)


That went on all day at school until they got home.
*********************************************************************
At Their House (They live at Yuugi's since Malik burnt down his and Ryou's House)

Yuugi went in first seeing no sign of his grandpa or any other life form.Ryou and Malik followed closely behind.
There had been a lot of braking and enterings in Domino in the past month so every one was on high alert fearing for their valubles.

Ryou,Malik,And Yuugi were a bit afraid that some one would break in and steal the millenium items from their rooms and take them away.

''Well i guess gramps went on another dig.'' Said Ryou who was reading the note left on the table for them to find.


''HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!'' came a voice from the basement.


Ryou and Yuugi looked at each other before running down to the basement to see what the commotion was.

''Hold on Mali-chan!!! were comming!!!'' Yelled Yuugi.

Ryou grabbed two butcher knives and gave one to Yuugi,then he and Ryou raced down the stairs to the basement to find Malik sitting in the freezer with a popsicle in his mouth.

Ryou and Yuugi sweatdroped.

''Come on guys help me out i've got a popsicle stuck in my butt!!!!!!!!!!''

''Fine fine whatever.'' Said Ryou who took one of Malik's Arms and Yuugi took the other and pulled him out

''Thanks guys! i owe ya!''Said Malik pulling the popsicle out of his butt.

''You gave us a scare we thought someone was trying to murder you!'' said Yuugi leaning up against the wall.

*after that whole Incident they ate then took a bath and went to bed.

*With Yuugi*

Yuugi grabbed his puzzle and placed it around his neck as he did every night. when ever he put it on he felt complete like the puzzle was a part of him.

He snuggled up under the covers and with the pillow and let his eyes flutter closed.

Suddenly he heard a crash come from down stairs but he just pasted it of as Malik sleep walking again.

Then Ryou busted through the door followed by Malik.

''Please tell me you heard that Yuugi.'' said Ryou who had his hand over his heart panting.

''I did but I thought it was Malik sleepwalking.'' said Yuugi who was starting to become more and more frightened by the second.

Malik had a flash light under his face " maybe iitttt waaaaaassssss a ghoooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!! boooooooooooooooooooooooo!''

Ryou snatched the flashlight from Malik and hit him with it.


''Maybe its the robber dude person thing!'' said Ryou who STILL had the butcher knife from earlyer.

''Well lets go and see.'' said Yuugi holding a pocket knife in his hand.

''But what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i dont have a weapon!!!'' Malik said whining attaching himself to his brother's leg.

'' Malik you your self is a weapon now get off my leg so we can see what the commotion is down stairs.''Ryou said once agian hittin Malik on the head.

"You're Meeeeeeaan Ruu-chhaaaaaaaaaaan you abuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
Whined Malik who was now pretending to cry into the pillow that Yuugi had grabbed for a ''Shield''.

''Lets go!'' yelled Yuugi oppening the door and walking out into the hallway with his pocket knife close to him and pillow shields all around him.
Ryou and Malik followed their backs to each other scanning the darkness with the Dark Magician flash light they stole off Yuugi's Dresser.

Slowly they crept down the stairs looking for any other life forms when they saw a huge black figure walk nonchalantly into the living room and look up at the three boys standing huddled together on the middle stair.


''Well well Roku look what we had here three little boys crying for their mommys!'' said the figure who was talking aloud.

"Awwwwwwww Iteru they're Kaaaaawwwwwwaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiii!!!!''
exclaimed the person named Roku.

''Hey we're not crying and we're in 11th grade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''Yelled Malik who was the supposed bravest of the three.

''Awww now that ya told us that we have to kill ya.''Said Roku drawing a knife from his side pocket,Iteru doing the same.

The three's legs trembled. This was the end for them.
They lived good lives right?
Had they already surved their purpose in life?
What was their purpose?
It was all a puzzle to them.
They could see every thing flash through their minds.
The day they graduated 5th grade.
The day Malik burned his and Ryou's house down.(Ishizu is in Egypt.)
The day they graduated 8th grade.
The day Yuugi beat up his first bully.
The day Ryou got his first detention.
The day they got their Millenium items............................

Their Millenium items begain to glow a warm golden color, soothing them.

When the golden light faded three shadow-like figures appeared before them, protecting them from the attackers.

The three gasped. They looked exactly like they did!

''You shall not hurt my Hikari you foul being!!'' said the Yuugi look-alike punching one of the robbers in the face.

''Shut up with the 'look at meeeeeee illlllll saaaaaaaaveeee theeeeeeee daaaaayyyyyyyyyy' crap pharoh.''Said the Ryou look alike kicking the other robber in the stomach.

''Now for my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' said the Malik-Look alike. The eye on his head glowed a bright gold and the screams of the robbers echoed through the house.

Yuugi was the first to speak.''Um......uhhhhhh er who a-are you?'' he said with a shaky voice.

His look-alike answered.

''We my chibi tenshi are your Protecters when ever you need us we will be there.''

''What are your names?'' Asked Ryou who stood up off the ground and looked at ''the Protecters''.

''I am Yami''

''I am Bakura''

''And I am Marik''
****************************************************************
Akai: i hope you liked it ^-^ sorry the characters were a bit out of character but i like them this way it kinda helps me put my own spin on this thing ya know? well till next time!!!

~Ja-Ne~ from Akai
****************************************************************
Kuroi: hiiiiiiiiiii peeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooples its me Kuroi!!!
im on vacation at a resort for yamis so im having a blast!!! best wishes to all and i hope you review on my hikari's story or she'll be realy sad. Her daddy made her give away her dog and shes been sad so bear with her.

~Ja-Ne~

-Kuroi
the Yami Hotsprings resort.