Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My YGO story ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Target confirmed," a blond-haired, blue-eyed girl said. She was dressed in an all black outfit with a headset (like the scouters from DBZ, the screen is light blue). Her blond hair was pulled into a ponytail. In her hand was a sniper rifle (find gun names later). Eyes narrowed as she watched her target walking down the empty street. With a smirk, her eyes glowed red as she pulled the trigger. She watched with satisfaction as the target fell to the ground, a puddle of blood forming around his body. Her headset made a few, quiet beeping noises before words flashed across the screen.

"Target eliminated. Returning to headquarters," she said, heading over to her motorcycle and putting her gun in the bag that rested on it (the guns she and the people she works for/with use are able to shrink). Getting on her motorcycle, she started the engine and drove off.



~*Chapter 1~Start*~


"Atem, I heard that we're getting new students," Yugi told the pharoah (he now has his own body and goes to school with Yugi and the gang, known as Yugi's cousin).

"Really? Hmm, wonder what they're like," Atem said, glancing over at Yugi.

"I hope they're good at dueling! I could use a challenge," Joey said, puffing his chest out as he pointed at himself.

"Oh, really?" they heard a voice say from behind them. Turning, they saw a blond-haired, blue-eyed girl, dressed in the girls' uniform. On either side of her was a girl, the one on her right was a black-haired, brown-eyed girl while the one on her left was a black-haired, hazel-eyed girl. They were both wearing the girls' uniform. To the right of the black-haired, brown-eyed girl was a blond-haired, blue-eyed boy dressed in the boys' uniform.

"Oh, hello, I don't think I've seen you around here before! I'm-" Tea began but was cut off when the blond looked over and glared at her.

"Don't care who you are, don't speak to me unless spoken to," she said before wincing as the boy moved over and gently hit her arm.

"Behave, Kisa," he said, getting a glare from the blond.

"Since when have you been able to give me orders?" she asked. The boy just sighed and turned to face the gang.

"Sorry about her attitude ("Don't apologize to them! If they don't like my attitude, they can just kiss my-" she began but was cut off when the black-haired, hazel-eyed girl put her hands over her mouth)," he apologized. Not seen by anyone but his friends, his eyes flashed red.

"No, it's okay! Tea can be a little too friendly at times," Tristan said, waving the apology off as Tea glared at him.

"Let us introduce ourselves. My name is Ruki Ishida," said the black-haired, hazel-eyed girl.

"I'm Hikari Kimura," said the black-haired, brown-eyed girl.

"Kiba Minamoto," the boy said before tapping the blond-haired girl on the shoulder when she didn't introduce herself.

"Oi...Kisa Kamiya," she said. It was then the teacher came in.

"Okay, kids, take your seats. Would the new students please come up here?" The new group of friends came up to stand in front of the blackboard.

"Please introduce yourselves."

"Hello, I'm Ruki Ishida."

"Hi! I'm Hikari Kimura!"

"Kiba Minamoto."

"Kisa Kamiya."

"Okay, Kisa, sit next to Atem. Ruki, next to Joey. Hikari, next to Tristan. Kiba, next to Yugi," the teacher said. The group nodded and walked over to their seats.

'I can't believe I have to be here, surrounded by these.....idiots. That Tea girl.....she's the most annoying person I've ever met,' Kisa thought, looking out the window.

'I can't believe she's sitting next to me. She's so beautiful....wait! What am I thinking?!' Atem thought as his face heated up.

"Ms. Kamiya, please answer the question on the board," the teacher told the girl, causing Kisa to glare at him before standing.

"The answer is 8.333334," she said before sitting down. The teacher's eyes widened as he looked up at the board, looking at the equation.

"That's correct, Ms. Kamiya," he told her.

"Whoah, check out the brains on the new hottie," one boy whispered to his friends. Kisa gave a small twitch when she heard that.

'Why can't I just kill them all? This is just....annoying!' she said in her mind, glaring out the window.

'Great...only a few minutes and Kisa's ready to enter the 'killer mode'...just great,' Kiba thought with a twitch.

'That's Seto Kaiba, huh? He's kinda cute,' Ruki thought with a smile, sneaking a glance at Kaiba.

'Aww...Ruki got to sit by the cute blond,' Hikari thought with a small pout, sneaking a glance at Joey.