Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Nature's Calling ❯ The First Fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Look at prologue.
 
Don't forget to r&r!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $
 
Yugi just sat on his bed looking at his locket. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he sensed darkness approaching. Yami came out of the puzzle and looked out the window to see if he could pinpoint the darkness.
 
They waited five minutes before Amy came into the room. She looked out the window beside Yami.
 
“…I'm afraid that Joey, Tristan and Kaiba are in danger from the enemy.” Amy told them. “Now is the time to transform.”
 
Yugi and Yami nodded. Yami pulled out his locket and opened it. A dull light engulfed him for ten seconds before releasing him. He looked different though.
 
His clothes were black leather (of course) and with black leather boots as well. He had the tail of a wolf, and the ears of a wolf. He also had a silver headband holding his hair up with a black crescent moon in the middle. On his belt was a dagger.
 
Yugi blushed at the sight of his darker half.
 
Then he opened his locket and a bright light engulfed him for ten seconds also. When the light faded, it revealed Yugi wearing white leather and with white leather boots. He had the tail of a mountain cat, and the ears of a mountain cat. He had a gold headband holding his hair up with a white crescent moon in the middle. On his back were a bow and a quiver of arrows.
 
Yami had a slight blush at the out fit Yugi was wearing.
 
Amy looked at them.
 
“I will watch your battle and assist if needed.”
 
The boys nodded. Amy opened the window and they jumped out the window. When they landed, Amy told them to head to the park.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
When they got there, Yugi and Yami saw that Amy had left them. They crept slowly to the clearing, being sure to stay in the shadows.
 
They stopped at the edge of the trees. They looked and saw Joey, Tristan and Kaiba were chained to a tree. And the ones that was responsible were