Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl, Old Memories ❯ Yami? Weird? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

After they were done for the night they had chosen to do the project on The Pharaohs. They were to write two facts about the pharaohs and then decide which ones to write as a paragraph.

~ With Yami and Yuugi~

Both walked into Grandpa's Game Shop. Grandpa looked up as they walked in.

" So how was your first night working on the project?" Grandpa asked.

" It was ok Grandpa. Sam is an expert on Egypt like Yami is." Yuugi said.

" Well I bet you all will do just fine on the project then. Now why don't you boys go up stairs and do some homework and I will cook dinner." Grandpa said.

" Yes sir." They both said and walked up the stairs. Once they were in their room Yuugi closed the door and turned to Yami, who sat on his bed looking off into space.

" Yami can I ask you something with out you getting bad at me?" asked Yuugi.

" Sure. What is on your mind Yuugi?" Yami said.

" Well you seem you be staring off into the unknown so I am thinking it has to do with Sam. So do you like her or something?" asked Yuugi. Yami looked at Yuugi as if he had just gone psycho for the first time.

" That was out of the blue. I...I don't even know how to answer that Yuugi." Yami said looking at Yuugi.

" Well if you ask me I think that you like her." Yuugi said as he walked to his bed and placed his backpack on the bed. Yami looked to his right and seen his pillow. He throw it at Yuugi. It hit Yuugi on the back. Yuugi smiled at Yami, who rolled his eyes,.

~ With Ryou and Bakura~

" So do you think of the new girl?" Bakura asked his Yami.

" She is pretty, but I feel as if I meet her before." Ryou said.

" What do you mean?" asked Bakura.

" I have no idea I just feel I have." Ryou said.

" Ok alright then." Bakura said as he when back to doing his home work.

~With Seto and his brother~

" Hey Seto. What are you doing?" asked Mokuba.

" Just a little homework. Have you finished all yours?" asked Seto.

" Yup. So Seto did you met angels sister Samantha?" asked Mokuba.

" Sam has a sister?" Seto asked.

" Yeah. Angel is in my class and she told me about her sister." he said.

" Yeah I met her alright." Seto said.

" You like her don't you brother?" asked Mokuba.

" Yeah." Seto said.

" Let me guess all she did was smile at you and that was it." Mokuba said with a sigh.

" So what if she did." Seto asked.

" I hope I am not like this when I am 15." Mokuba said.

" You will be. I remember I once said I would never like girl because they were gross and look at me now." Seto said as he never looked up from his work.

" Yeah a weird brother." Mokuba said as he walked out of the room. Seto just laughed at his little brother.

~ With Yuugi~

After dinner Yuugi was washing the dishes, since it was his night, when the phone rang. Yuugi got a dish towel and whipped his hands and answered the phone.

" Hello?" asked Yuugi.

" Hey Yuugi this is Bakura." Bakura said.

" Oh hey Bakura what is up?" asked Yuugi.

" Nothing Ryou told me something weird. He said he feels like he knows Sam, but they have never met before." Bakura said.

" That is weird. I asked Yami if he liked Sam." Yuugi said.

" What did he say?" asked Bakura.

" He said and I quote " That was out of the blue. I...I don't even know how to answer that Yuugi" unquote. I think he is hiding something that even he knows, but has forgotten." Yuugi said.

" Yuugi what are you getting at?" asked Bakura.

" I don't know yet, but I will find out some way because Yami has been acting weird. He has been talking in his sleep, just daydreaming, just out of touch. Not himself at all. He has even touched his deck of cards since we been home." Yuugi said.

" You are right that I not like him at all." Bakura said.

" Yeah you telling me. Hey he is coming I will talk to you tomorrow. Bye." Yuugi said.

" Bye Yuugi." Bakura said as they both hung up. Yami walked into the room.

" Who were you talking to Yuugi?" asked Yami.

" Bakura. We were talking about what facts we has thought up." Yuugi said.

" Oh ok. Well Grandpa said that we need to put out the new cards that just arrived." Yami said and turned to leave. Yuugi sighed and walked down to the Game Shop.

A/N: Sorry so short and sorry that I have not updated in a long time. I couldn't think of anything to write and this is all I can come up with. I know sad. So if you have an idea I would LOVE to hear them you can e-mail me at three address PNeoQueen@aol.com, PyroGirl662@aol.com, and KougaGirl16@yahoo.com. One of those should work Or you can im me if you have aol then PNeoQueen. If you have Yahoo then PyroGirl662 or KougaGirl16. If I am not on on Yahoo just leave a message and I will read it. Ok thanks so much think you.