Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl, Old Memories ❯ Weird ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Yami Yugi woke up this morning he didn't think that the day would be any different from all of the others. He thought that he was going to get up, go to school, come home, help Yuugi and his grandpa with the shop, then a little TV, in bed by 9:30. Sure it looked that way, but that was not how it was going to happen. The day started did start out like any other morning. Yuugi had a hard time waking up Yami. Yami rushed though everything. He grapped some toast on his way out and was eating it on the way to school with Yuugi.

" Yami what is the matter with you? You have been quit all morning." asked Yuugi.

" Sorry. I just don't feel like talking that is all." Yami told him after he had been snapped out of his thoughts.

" Ok. I just was worried about you. Last night you were tossing and turning and talking in ancient Egyptian in your sleep. I thought that you were having a nightmare." Yuugi told him.

" I don't remember even dreaming." Yami said trying to think of why he would do that.

" It got to the point where I throw a pillow at you and told you to shut-up. You still was talking. So I got up and went sleep on the couch." Yuugi said with a yawn.

" Sorry about that. Yami said.

" Hey Yuugi. Hey Yami." Tea said so happily in the morning. Yami whined at the way she said his name. Everyone knew that Yuugi liked Tea. Tea liked Yami. Yami liked no one. //: Why doesn't she give up. I have told her I like her as a friend and nothing more.:// Yami thought.

" Hey Tea." They both said at the same time. Yami said it dryly and Yuugi had more feeling in it.

" Did you hear. There is going to be a new student at school. Joey, Tristan, and Kaiba heard it was a girl and ran all the way to school." Tea told them.

" Those three will never change. I wonder if Bakura ran to school to see the girl. If he did then he knows something we don't." Yuugi said as they rounded the corner only to see Ryou waiting for Yuugi and the gang alone.

" Hey Yuugi, Yami Yugi, and Tea." Ryou said.

" Hey Ryou. Where is Bakura?" asked Tea.

" He is already at school. He head that there was going to be a new girl at school. I see that Joey, Tristan, and Kaiba heard the same thing since I don't see any of them." Ryou said as he looked at the small group.

" You got that one right." Yami said. They went on their way to school. When they got to school they went their own way. Yami went to math. Yuugi and Tea went to reading. Ryou went to history.

" Class we have a new student. She comes from London England. Class please welcome Samantha Noel." The math teacher said. Yami looked to the door and what he saw. His month dropped. A brown haired. Blue eyed girl walked in the room. She was a just as tall as Yami. Yami just looked at her. // This is weird. I feel that I know her from some where, but I have ever met her. This is just too weird.//

~A/N: Tell me what you think. If I get some good reviews I will put up another chapter. So don't be mad if I don't up date soon, because I have five other stories to work on. I wouldn't have started this one yet, but all my friend where hounding me to do it so here it is. I hope that you like.~