Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl, Old Memories ❯ Lunch ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Samantha sat next to Mai in math class.

" Hey. The name is Mai. Mai Valentine." Mai told her.

" Samantha Noel, but every one calls me Sam for short." Sam said as she shook Mai hand. The rest of class went fast. Pretty soon it was lunch time. Sam and Mai got their lunch trays and sat down.

" So Sam what is it like in London?" asked Mai.

" Different form here. It is cool, but after a time it gets boring." Sam said. Just then Yuugi and the gang came over.

" Hey Mai. You must be the new girl. I' Yuugi Mutou. This is my twin Yami, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Ryou and his twin Bakura, Kaiba, and I see that you meet Mai already." Yuugi said. ( A/N: I know I put them as twines because if you never met them and they say that their others came from millennium items. I wouldn't believe it.)

" Hey I am Samantha Noel, but every one calls me Sam for short." Sam said with a smile.

" So Sam how do you like Domino so far?" asked Joey.

" So far it is pretty cool. People here are very nice." she told them.

" People at your old school were mean?" asked Yuugi.

" Let just say that if they tell you to move you better or else you will get a beat down." She told them.

" Sam just a little advice. If you date any guy at this school make sure that you don't date Joey here." Mai said.

" Hey what is wrong with dating me?" asked Joey as he yelled at Mai.

" Do I have to tell you. You were never one time for our dates. Some times you don't even show up. Plus your ego if far to big for you own good." Mai yelled at Joey.

" Let me guess they use to date?" asked Sam.

" Yup. Don't worry in a day or two they will be back together again." Yuugi said as they all sweat dropped.

" So where are you from?" asked Bakura.

" London." She replied.

" Wow. England. That sounds cool. Which class do you have next?" asked Yuugi.

" History." she told him.

" Cool. I have that class along with Yami, Bakura, and Ryou." Yuugi said.

" Great. I don't know why but I love history. So what are you studying in history?" asked Sam.

" Today we are going to start on the history of Egypt." Yuugi told her.

" I love anything and everything about Egypt. When I was little I used to read anything and everything I could find about Egypt. My friends thought I was just a little weird." Sam told them.

" Look Sam has the same interests as Yami and Ryou. They love Egypt too." Mai said as she stopped her yelling at Joey. Yuugi looked at Yami, who had a far away look in his eyes.

" Yami are you ok?" asked Yuugi. Yami looked Yuugi.

" Yeah I am fine. Why do you ask?" asked Yami.

" Just because you seem far away look in your eyes. So what are you thinking?" asked Yuugi.

" I was just think that it would be weird to read about the history of Egypt. I mean you know with my past and everything." Yami told his light.

" I know, but maybe we will get to read about you in the book." Yuugi said in a whisper so that only Yami could hear.

" Know that would be really weird." Yami said. They were pulled back by Joey yelling at Mai.

" Oh yea. You take too long to get ready." he yelled.

" Oh come on you only waited about three minutes." she yelled at him.

" Three minutes? More like Two Hours." he yelled back. Just then the bell rang and lunch was over. Yami looked once last time at Sam and walked to class. Sam walked with Yuugi, Ryou, and Bakura.

" Yuugi what is up with your brother. Is he always this quit?" asked Sam.

" No. I think today he has a lot of things on his mind. He will be back to his old self tomorrow. He is nice when you get to know him." Yuugi told Sam as they entered class.

~A/N: so what do you think about this chapter? If I get some good reviews I will put up the next chapter. The next chapter will be good because Yami has a dream that reveals a little bit of his past as a pharaoh . I hope that you like this story so far.